Cisco lo Brahmin Mangers meeda caste based discrimination lawsuit

LuvNTR

Cisco's workforce includes thousands of Indian immigrants, most of whom were born Brahmins or other high castes.

OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) - California regulators sued Cisco Systems Inc on Tuesday, accusing it of discriminating against an Indian-American employee and allowing him to be harassed by two managers because he was from a lower Indian caste than them.

Former Cisco engineering managers Sundar Iyer and Ramana Kompella also are defendants in the lawsuit, which accuses them of harassment for internally enforcing the caste hierarchy.

At Cisco, the unnamed employee reported Iyer to human resources in November 2016 for outing him as a Dalit to colleagues. Iyer allegedly retaliated, but Cisco determined caste discrimination was not illegal and issues continued through 2018, the lawsuit states.

Cisco reassigned and isolated the employee, rejected a raise and opportunities that would have led to one and denied two promotions, according to the lawsuit.

https://www.reuters.com/article/cisco-lawsuit/california-accuses-cisco-of-job-discrimination-based-on-indian-employees-caste-idUSL1N2E800L

General gaa Tamil vallu and Middle East vallu full feelings choopistaaru..... ekkada matuku too much....

arey babulu..... manadi AP lo 1% population.... manalo chala mandi lower middle class lo unnaru..... veelaithey vallaki edanna help cheyyandi..... anthe kaaaani ee “kovvu pattina yevvaaarulu” manaki enduku ? Desam kaani desam lo kulam endulaku? 

4 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

@sskmaestro Ayyavarla argument ento telusa meeku? Mahabharatam lo ne Kshatriyulu kshatriyula thone marriages sesukunnaru. Example dushyant maharaju marriage. Akkade caste preference undi. Inka memu entha antunnaru. 😁

Caste preference undochu..... caste anedhi mana uniki.... what are our roots anedhi cheptundi..... caste discrimination undakoodadu..... like “I cannot sit beside someone and eat food” I am against those stupid things. I am also a Brahmin. But my way of looking things is different. 

29 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

General gaa Tamil vallu and Middle East vallu full feelings choopistaaru..... ekkada matuku too much....

arey babulu..... manadi AP lo 1% population.... manalo chala mandi lower middle class lo unnaru..... veelaithey vallaki edanna help cheyyandi..... anthe kaaaani ee “kovvu pattina yevvaaarulu” manaki enduku ? Desam kaani desam lo kulam endulaku? 

Tamil Vallu horrible bro.

I never seen people hate Brahmins in Andhra, but in TN people hate Brahmins.

Entire DMK party ideology is anti brahmin

12 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Meeku inko vishayam cheptaaa...... Andhra Brahmins kanna Tamil Brahmins superior aney feeling lo untaaru...... 😂

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Meeku inko vishayam cheptaaa...... Andhra Brahmins kanna Tamil Brahmins superior aney feeling lo untaaru...... 😂

Observed many times mana chittoor dist lo.. 😁 Tpt surroundings lo ayithe veelladi pedda dadagiri.. Atp, kurnool side nunchi vachi settle ayina Bs ni Bs lagane consider cheyyaru 

8 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Observed many times mana chittoor dist lo.. 😁 Tpt surroundings lo ayithe veelladi pedda dadagiri.. Atp, kurnool side nunchi vachi settle ayina Bs ni Bs lagane consider cheyyaru 

Andhra Muslims are inferior to Hyd Muslims..... Andhra Christians are inferior to Kerala Christians (catholics anukuntaaru) 

Seema Reddys are superior to Andhra Reddys..... 

inkaaa cheppali antey...... ma friends unnaru Seema Chowdarys...... sarkar area vallani nammakoodadu ani tittukumtaaru.....

our DNA is corrupted. We always try to divide among ourselves! 

1 minute ago, vasu4tarak said:

Emataki aamaata.. Tamil Bs communications.. English meeda grip next level.. National media lo South nunchi max vaalle, even sports media.. Migatha TN batch English vinte easy ga Tamilodu ani cheppachu 

Jaya lalitha English choodandi..... mamool class kadu.... I like her for that. Single lady, fought all the way to top level! (Corruption angle lekuntey she deserves lot of prestigious Indian awards)

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

Andhra Muslims are inferior to Hyd Muslims..... Andhra Christians are inferior to Kerala Christians (catholics anukuntaaru) 

Seema Reddys are superior to Andhra Reddys..... 

inkaaa cheppali antey...... ma friends unnaru Seema Chowdarys...... sarkar area vallani nammakoodadu ani tittukumtaaru.....

our DNA is corrupted. We always try to divide among ourselves! 

Fact :)

14 hours ago, Jaitra said:

J bro -You always possess nice 'Value Set' , that comes in aid for you in judging the affairs of the world; Here it guided you, to not buying in to the lowest common denominator of 'Brahmin Bashing'......

Keep it up and do remember - Truest knowledge always requires arduous effort & utmost restraint in not succumbing to commonly available narratives & follies, also, rigorously  testing those theories with uncolored vision a big help in seeing full picture.

37 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

ee chuthey gaadini mooseyali...covid medicine anukunta naatakalu den**thunnadu...aa patanjali lo all medicines should be banned

bhakts, including desh dohi arnab and godi media promoted this patanjanli coronil shit. even govt of India gave permission to see this. ammudupoyina luchanayallu. thu and aadu padutunna pata ki dance estunna bhakts.. twitter lo many bhakts are promoting this crazily and asking peoplee to buy these in bulk.

Archived