Rajiv Gandhi Foundation

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ok thanks for acknowledging, got distracted by this part; no one cares (that means including you) if it’s a congi fraud :laughing:

Irony also got to me that you care about what is useful for public directly and this fraud is committed with public funds only but it’s ok it’s cong we will consider it indirect, max u will ask is dammunte jail lo veyandi, pk laga prasninchatam reserved for some 😉

BJP media(Arnab batch) has been trying to brand Rahul and Sonia as Chinese agents..Just remember they were Pakistan agents not so long ago..Soon they can be Nepali agents too..Branding everyone who questions BJP as some country agents is disguisting..

Anyone with minimum political knowledge will know that this is a diversonary step from Chinese aggression and kiling of soldiers as majority of the people feel that India could have done better, though they wont start thinking Modi is weak, yet..just to make sure that congress doesnt get any mileage out of it..It lasts in BJP media as long as this chinese thing lasts..

Instead of showing some silly articles as proofs in a discussion board, If you have the proofs, whats stopping u from taking the action on them..If u go to scroll or wire, they will show u 100s of articles as proofs for BJP scams.

20 minutes ago, Sinna.Sinna said:

No his cousin brother... pedarayudu lo laga lekka loki radu .. 

19 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

paatha pagalu emanna untey teercheskondi..... :pouce:

He used to make more sense :) ..If he is really him, I am just wondering if his 'admin tag' made me feel like that in those days..

2 hours ago, raaz said:

BJP media(Arnab batch) has been trying to brand Rahul and Sonia as Chinese agents..Just remember they were Pakistan agents not so long ago..Soon they can be Nepali agents too..Branding everyone who questions BJP as some country agents is disguisting..

Anyone with minimum political knowledge will know that this is a diversonary step from Chinese aggression and kiling of soldiers as majority of the people feel that India could have done better, though they wont start thinking Modi is weak, yet..just to make sure that congress doesnt get any mileage out of it..It lasts in BJP media as long as this chinese thing lasts..

Instead of showing some silly articles as proofs in a discussion board, If you have the proofs, whats stopping u from taking the action on them..If u go to scroll or wire, they will show u 100s of articles as proofs for BJP scams.

Uncle Arnab Sonia madam ni Antonio annandhuku vadiki 12hr per day interrogations paduthunnai, so vadu gola vadidhi, we can understand, we are not naive and can filter that aspect out.

But Rahul batch, akkada matter lekunda PM surrendered to China ani campaign start chesake reverse batting started. One can ask questions but why run false campaigns like surrendered to China etc. Avi meeku kanapadatledhu eemadhya enthuku? Only BJP reverse chesinave kanipisthunnai? Good thing is it resulted in exposing their fraud only. As long as they don’t act responsibly in such matters and instead want to get mileage by slandering falsehood then  I am swarry one can’t be generous. Now you tell me what’s wrong in this tweet below that he was asked by Congress to delete-

image.jpeg.f7f1fced0ac5361d626be08f5f70fcfb.jpeg

19 minutes ago, raaz said:

He used to make more sense :) ..If he is really him, I am just wondering if his 'admin tag' made me feel like that in those days..

The quality of the argument depends on quality of the person/argument he is engaging with ani maa Kiran annai chepthu undevadu, rest all same in the world of bias :smug:

Archived