Support modi ji says cbn

A few things the members of this forum have to know, when it comes to nations problems like pandemic, a war etc we stay with the national pathos, and be silent and stay with leader who ever it is? Else we will see the repeat of history 1,200 years ago with the first invasion in North-West of India.

CBN mata lo mata kalapadamu  manchidi kaadu? Congress was TDP's enemy when it was formed and note that agenda will show up again during election Ha Ha :) Ignoring the founders pathos is not a Joke Ha Ha :)

29 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Oh Ok when CBN was with Modi last before elections then Modi was Ok right? And now Modi ruined India?

I dont want to respond to you. 

But just saying in general, Since that was the first time we were seeing Modi as a PM candidate, we assumed he will do good to country. 

After seeing how he ruined the county in every aspect in last 5-6 years, i will NEVER support Modi. I may support BJP if some other leader emerges. Its open and clear any tom dick and harry could have been million times better than this bloody modi. 

Yes, as a PM of India we will support him during war. And also we will question him if he does not do things right. Questioning doesn’t mean protesting/opposing. Only Andhs will feel that questioning means crying/protesting/opposing!

1 hour ago, Bittu_77 said:

I dont want to respond to you. 

But just saying in general, Since that was the first time we were seeing Modi as a PM candidate, we assumed he will do good to country. 

After seeing how he ruined the county in every aspect in last 5-6 years, i will NEVER support Modi. I may support BJP if some other leader emerges. Its open and clear any tom dick and harry could have been million times better than this bloody modi. 

MODI and SHAH even ruined BJP future for next 20 years. Life lo eppudu Congress ki vote veyani vallu kuda Congress ke vote vesela chesaru for next 20 years. 

4 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

Siggu Saram unndi maaku uppu kaaram tinntam

congress tho tieup appudu emaindi..  trs ni adiginapudu em aindi.. we dont have to suppt bjp or anything.. kani ilanti dialogues suit avvav le manaki (incl me who suppt TDP)

14 hours ago, HelloNTR said:

congress tho tieup appudu emaindi..  trs ni adiginapudu em aindi.. we dont have to suppt bjp or anything.. kani ilanti dialogues suit avvav le manaki (incl me who suppt TDP)

Congress tho Tieup I never supported ... let me confirm you I know cycle symbol not the one who is on it ... meeru ekkandi meeku support ceystha 

27 minutes ago, Prasadr said:

I never understand why cbn swings from extreme hatred to extreme love.  I hope he acts like naveen Patnaik maintain neutral stance with BJP.

Ayanatho వచ్చిన తల noppe అది, nda 2 so far nishta daridram, seniors like him shd question some of central govt acts, neutral ga వుంటూ cheyyalsindi చేయక, support modi shah అంటూ ఇలా XXXX అయితే వున్న value poddi... 

On 6/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, Govindu said:

Oh Ok when CBN was with Modi last before elections then Modi was Ok right? And now Modi ruined India?

Lakshmi Paravthi garu,

arogyam..adi baavuntundaa?
UNO eppudu andubaatunlo unchukondi.

itlu

Gumpulo Govindu 

Archived