Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rajakeeyam

JAM Trinity & Stimulus

Recommended Posts

Food-NFSA
At present, over 81 crore beneficiaries are registered for subsidised foodgrains sold through ration shops under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).

Stating that the government has enough food supplies in its godowns to meet the demand of the poor, Paswan said the state-run Food Corporation of India (FCI) was having total 605.7 lakh tonne of foodgrains as on May 1, which include 275.7 lakh tonne of rice and 330 lakh tonne of wheat.

The monthly foodgrains requirement for PDS distribution under the NFSA and other welfare schemes is about 60 lakh tonne, he said.

Paswan said that the FCI has transported about 192 lakh tonne of foodgrains since lockdown imposed on March 24. Out of which, 126.12 lakh tonne was transported via road and sea route, the rest 65.4 lakh tonne via rail in 2334 rakes. About 5.63 lakh tonne was transported to the north eastern region in this period.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Food-PMGAY

 

On free distribution of foodgrains and pulses under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Anna Yojana (PMGAY), Paswan said the requirement of foodgrains under this scheme is about 104.4 lakh tonne of rice and 15.6 lakh tonne of wheat.

Out of which, 56.7 lakh tonne of rice and 7.7 lakh tonne of wheat have been lifted by different states and union territories so far.

Six states such as Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Delhi and Gujarat have distributed wheat, while other states have distributed rice under the PMGAY, he said. In case of pulses, about 5.82 lakh tonne is required for three months under the PMGAY, out of which 1.90 lakh tonnes have been dispatched so far. Of this, 1.15 lakh tonnes of pulses have reached states and 38,098 tonne have been distributed.

Under the PMGAY, the government is distributing 5 kg foodgrains per PDS beneficiary and one kg per household for three months to ensure no poor goes hungry during the lockdown. This is over and above the allocation under the NFSA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Migrant workers ki cash valla HSBC account lo vesthunnara leka Yes Bank lo vesthunnara. Migrant workers ki white ration card Fedex lo pampinchada MODI to get ration under PMGAY scheme? :roflmao::roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

Migrant workers ki cash valla HSBC account lo vesthunnara leka Yes Bank lo vesthunnara. Migrant workers ki white ration card Fedex lo pampinchada MODI to get ration under PMGAY scheme? :roflmao::roflmao:

Don't be combative,u won't achieve anything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilanti videos emundi le..... reality ento kallaaaraaaa choosam kada when it comes to DeMo or Lockdown migrant worker woes. 
 

antey, eppudu memu kuda mee laaga blind ga ee videos mathramey choodandi ani selavistunnaraaa ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reality is 20cr poor woman, 2.2 cr construction workers (~migrants) that have Jandhan accounts they are getting direct benefit transfer from Govt. JAM Trinity is the success story of NDA 1. Some migrant woes are the negative aspect of this crisis. Hopefully they will be brought into the system as govt. has announced some measures.

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan package used technology to do direct benefit transfer to people.

2.2 crore building and construction workers have received Rs 3,950 crores. 6.81 crore people got free LPG cylinders and 12 lakh EPFO holders got online withdrawal of advance.

One-time transfer of Rs 2,000 has reached 8.19 crore farmers - a total amount Rs 16,394 crore

NSAP beneficiaries got Rs 1,405 crore in first the instalment and Rs 1,402 crore in the second instalment, target of Rs 3,000 crore nearly achieved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Reality is 20cr poor woman, 2.2 cr construction workers (~migrants) that have Jandhan accounts they are getting direct benefit transfer from Govt. JAM Trinity is the success story of NDA 1. Some migrant woes are the negative aspect of this crisis. Hopefully they will be brought into the system as govt. has announced some measures.

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan package used technology to do direct benefit transfer to people.

2.2 crore building and construction workers have received Rs 3,950 crores. 6.81 crore people got free LPG cylinders and 12 lakh EPFO holders got online withdrawal of advance.

One-time transfer of Rs 2,000 has reached 8.19 crore farmers - a total amount Rs 16,394 crore

NSAP beneficiaries got Rs 1,405 crore in first the instalment and Rs 1,402 crore in the second instalment, target of Rs 3,000 crore nearly achieved

Total migrant workers population entha undho telusaaa ? 
you said approx 3900 crores was given to 2.2 crores. Antey on an avg per head entha ? Mee super policies valla cost of living ela undhi ? Ah avg amount tho enni days gadapochu? 
 

do this basic math and see where you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Ilanti videos emundi le..... reality ento kallaaaraaaa choosam kada when it comes to DeMo or Lockdown migrant worker woes. 
 

antey, eppudu memu kuda mee laaga blind ga ee videos mathramey choodandi ani selavistunnaraaa ?

anni paper meede vuntayi ga vella math antha. on ground, zero. cannot trust any videos, interviews, articles put out by these BJP guys. All are fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Let’s assume whatever numbers Bhakts put out here are super true. 
 

google says India has more than 140 million migrant labor. Antey over 14 crores of people are migrant workers. 
 

mana Pedda bhaktudi lekkala prakaaram 2.2 Cr recieved 3950 crores. Antey on an avg 1796 INR per head. 
 

so, you gave 1796 per head to only 15% of the migrant workers and you are saying Har Har?

Edited by sskmaestro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming to farmers..... 2000 per head antunnaru. Lock down pette time lo produce saagu chesey farmers gurinchi alochinchaaraaa atleast ? Food grain saagu chese vallu store chesukuney chance undhi for 6 months atleast. Fruits, veggies etc saagu chesey farmers full loss due to lock down.

 

velaki velu appullo nettesaaru.... 2k per head ichi idhey paramaaannnam antunnaru!

 

Kashmir lo curfew petti appudu kuda Apple farmers gurinchi alochinchalaaa..... 

 

you can implement curfews and lockdowns. But you should have a proper action plan on the farmers whom we call back bone to this country’s economy. 
 

idantaaaa oka ettu....... due to lockdown all industries are closed and all trains are stopped. What is the preparation this govt did for keeping seed and fertilizer available for farmers for Khalif which kick starts in few weeks ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Let’s assume whatever numbers Bhakts out here are super true. 
 

google says India has more than 140 million migrant labor. Antey over 14 crores of people are migrant workers. 
 

mana Pedda bhaktudi lekkala prakaaram 2.2 Cr recieved 3950 crores. Antey on an avg 1796 INR per head. 
 

so, you gave 1796 per head to only 15% of the migrant workers and you are saying Har Har?

who gave what and where. i am asking again. Did Modi transferred money to migrant worker's HSBC bank account? did they fedex or bluedart those white ration cards to migrant workers so that they can collect ration cards on high way while walking to to their villages? ....Atma Bhayankar Chaiwala😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Let’s assume whatever numbers Bhakts out here are super true. 

google says India has more than 140 million migrant labor. Antey over 14 crores of people are migrant workers. 

mana Pedda bhaktudi lekkala prakaaram 2.2 Cr recieved 3950 crores. Antey on an avg 1796 INR per head. 

so, you gave 1796 per head to only 15% of the migrant workers and you are saying Har Har?

No one has clear number on migrants, govt sources say ~8 cr.

Woman beneficiaries might be covered, so half of the migrants or more might be in the system. Some might not be in system because they get daily wage and might be not classified as poor as such, bcoz currently they don't have job they are in trouble now.

regd. amount they receive, its for survival not salary, 8 cr migrants will get ration now for next 3 months.

 

Edited by Rajakeeyam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Coming to farmers..... 2000 per head antunnaru. Lock down pette time lo produce saagu chesey farmers gurinchi alochinchaaraaa atleast ? Food grain saagu chese vallu store chesukuney chance undhi for 6 months atleast. Fruits, veggies etc saagu chesey farmers full loss due to lock down.

velaki velu appullo nettesaaru.... 2k per head ichi idhey paramaaannnam antunnaru!

Kashmir lo curfew petti appudu kuda Apple farmers gurinchi alochinchalaaa..... 

you can implement curfews and lockdowns. But you should have a proper action plan on the farmers whom we call back bone to this country’s economy. 

idantaaaa oka ettu....... due to lockdown all industries are closed and all trains are stopped. What is the preparation this govt did for keeping seed and fertilizer available for farmers for Khalif which kick starts in few weeks ? 

paramaanam evadu annadu bondha, thats what this govt. can give

2k every month 3 months thats 50-60k cr. spend on top some local govt. like telangana will top up. 

Edited by Rajakeeyam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vk_hyd said:

Iam declaring 50 lakh crores package to all. Db friends konchem Twitter to trend cheyara video bytes petti..

ROFL. i received 1 lac in my HSBC bank account. :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

No one has clear number on migrants, govt sources say ~8 cr.

Woman beneficiaries might be covered, so half of the migrants or more might be in the system.

regd. amount they receive, its for survival not salary, they also get ration.

8 Cr ah!!! Govt lekkala prakaaramey 15-16 crores untundi. Mee central govt eh lekkedutundi kadaaa..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

ROFL. i received 1 lac in my HSBC bank account. :roflmao:

Can you check if it is stimulus package ? Leka porapaatuna memu Swiss bank nunchi techina black money kaani.... AP ki istaamani parliment lo promise chesina amount kaaani padaledu kada ?

Edited by sskmaestro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Can you check if it is stimulus package ? Leka porapaatuna memu Swiss bank nunchi techina black money kaani.... AP ki istaamani parliment lo promise chesina amount kaaani padaledu kada ?

ROFL. 1 Rs to $100 Exchange rate achieve sesaru so transferring 1 lac Rs ani undi message..😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

Bogus 20 lak crore package effect... Stock market ni levakunda chava goduthundi...

People can be cheated, markets cannot be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ee incentives ..debates..abbey...ivanni dandaga maari panulu.

2014 election lo promise chesinattu...swiss banks loni black money ni 1 Lakh per citizen gaa distribution cheyinchandi mee nayakudi tho.🙏

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Coming to farmers..... 2000 per head antunnaru. Lock down pette time lo produce saagu chesey farmers gurinchi alochinchaaraaa atleast ? Food grain saagu chese vallu store chesukuney chance undhi for 6 months atleast. Fruits, veggies etc saagu chesey farmers full loss due to lock down.

On a personal note, my dads produce worth 8 lakhs fasak due to lockdown. Since we are doing well, he can bear the loss. Imagine  the plight of those who aren't doing so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Ee incentives ..debates..abbey...ivanni dandaga maari panulu.

2014 election lo promise chesinattu...swiss banks loni black money ni 1 Lakh per citizen gaa distribution cheyinchandi mee nayakudi tho.🙏

 

There was no such promise:comfort:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, curiousgally said:

On a personal note, my dads produce worth 8 lakhs fasak due to lockdown. Since we are doing well, he can bear the loss. Imagine  the plight of those who aren't doing so well.

Sad to know bro.

Aqua?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×