Regarding Multiplex

Multiplex is a luxury, it is business... the quality they maintain can't be done without making profit.  But instead of charging directly by increasing ticket rates they earn money by overpricing food. It should be some business strategy.

When normal theater charges 100 to 150 per ticket. Multiplex should be priced 400  (if they don't earn by food). The staff they maintain, the hygiene they provide doesn't come free.  It has to be a win-win situation.  

Or the govt should takeover to ensure fairness equality etc.

The saloon or cloth shop on a road side and in a mall will be differently priced. It is for the consumer to choose. Yes the social divide is clear and concrete, can't deny that.

I myself can't afford multiplex. OTT is a blessing for me now.

It is up to me to choose..

I can go in single screen and save money, go to multiplex avoid eating snacks there, or watch it at home.

This is a privilege post, need not be appropriate in the order of priority at this time.

Naku veetitho (Multiplexes) 
sambandham ledu. 
I have my choices. As its your post just posting my opinion anthe 😁

Inox lo auditoriums kani Sound system kani seatings kani. Pop corn kani baundavu 😜

And its deadly expensive atleast by min 30/- per ticket and popcorn too than PVR 😂

I am a movie lover I want more and more experience of Cinema and I spend on the movie which is worth and Its my choice. 

Maintainance of that might be expensive as I have no clue but I want a rich High definition experience of Cinema so I am ok to spend on Tickets. 

Moreover PVR lo PopCorn sooper, Especially Caramel and Cheese Popcorns mix tub aithe large 320/- and I am ok with that coz i love PVR’s Pop Corn a lot. 

Kids- popcorn- I dunno this and if had one i am sure i wont take them there 😁😁

I prefer and want my movies to be in bug screen with dolby digital with comfy seats and with a Caramel Cheese Popcorn in my left hand and phone in the right to note down few things what I observe in movies. 

Nenu PopCorn Kosam kuda veltanu ah ah ah ah anthe

(PK in Khushi Style ) 😜

From FB

It’s important to understand what is their business..I heard a nice quote on one movie exhibition company....people think we do movie business..but our business is popcorn ani..atu itu ga..mcd business real estate not food..ala untai..

cinema productions prime business movies aa..nope ..converting black to white anattu..

Last year HYD visit chesinapudu..aa Mahesh babu multiplex ki vella.  “URI” hindi movie ki.
Right Below the screen ..they put the EXIT symbol in a bright red illuminated light.

it was a damn distraction throughout the movie.

left and right..doors meeda pettochugaa aa exit light ni 😠

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

Watching movies in theatre is luxury not a necessity. Except Bahubali 1 & 2  I didn't feel it is worth to watch movies in theatres

Projectors cheap gaane dorukuthunnayi..also 5.1 sound systems .

mana family room wall meeda easy gaa 100” project cheseyochu.

Archived