ap want to utilize 6 to 8 tmc water from srisailam daily

Srisailam meeda both AP & TG inka projects kadithe kinda districts Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, some parts of West Godavari, Nalgonda, Khammam ki ika krishna assured krishna water raadu.

Nagarjuna sagar & krishna delta ki water ichhake krishna lo water migatha districts vaadukovali water is more as per current guidelines.

Pattiseema pumps ippudu teesesaru antunnaru will this project work this year? POlavaram complete avvadaaniki inka 4-5 years paduthundi.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:53 AM, sskmaestro said:

Maaku enni TMC lu vachinaaaa pakkana Bay of Bengal undhi suck cheyyataaniki..... meeku ah facility ledu.... eedu tughlaq plans valla enni lifes potaaayaaaa ani oka andolana!

10 paise per litre to convert sea water into useful water.

1 tmc(thousand million cubic feet) equals to 2800 crore litres . We have to spend 280 crore rupees per tmc. 1 tmc water is sufficient for 10,000 acres land. Water conversion cost for supplying water to 1 acre is  2,80,000. Now we have to lift bay of Bengal water to fields through lift . If we add pumping costs, total cost varies between 3,00,000 and 4,00,000 per acre. In some places it is impossible to lift water due to geographical constraints.

India has abundant water resources in the form of rivers. No fool in the earth will let water go to sea and pump back from sea to fields. Why to study engineering if engineer can't give cost effective solutions to existing problems.

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

1 tmc(thousand million cubic feet) equals to 2800 crore litres . We have to spend 280 crore rupees per tmc. 1 tmc water is sufficient for 10,000 acres land. Water conversion cost for supplying water to 1 acre is  2,80,000. Now we have to lift bay of Bengal water to fields through lift . If we add pumping costs, total cost varies between 3,00,000 and 4,00,000 per acre. In some places it is impossible to lift water due to geographical constraints.

India has abundant water resources in the form of rivers. No fool in the earth will let water go to sea and pump back from sea to fields. Why to study engineering if engineer can't give cost effective solutions to existing problems.

Engenieers ichina politician deykali and accept ceyyali kada bro 

57 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Engenieers ichina politician deykali and accept ceyyali kada bro 

polticians eppudu thakkuva cost avvaali ani choosthaaru. Bribes kosam work estimate double chesthaaru.  contractor ichina project estimation lo 60% karchu pedithe output super quality gaa vuntundhi. 10% profit contractor ki, remaining 30% bribes ki pothaayi.

Politician priorities correct gaa lekapothe manaku food security vundadhu. 

Independence nunchi Indira Gandhi vunnanthavaraku  national level lo irrigation meedha focus chesaaru. Ippudu government empty slogans thappa matter nil. 

11 hours ago, ravindras said:

My intention is not to convert water from sea to river. I just told we have Bay of Bengal which sucks our flood waters. Seema ki ah facility ledu kadaa.... (it will drown aney meaning tho annaaanu)

33 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

My intention is not to convert water from sea to river. I just told we have Bay of Bengal which sucks our flood waters. Seema ki ah facility ledu kadaa.... (it will drown aney meaning tho annaaanu)

Adhey anukunna,u were telling something,and he was telling the opposite

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Sorry bro. I understand opposite. I interpreted that even if we get less water we can manage remaining requirement with the help of bay of Bengal. My answer helpful to people who love unconventional approach to solve problems. For any problem there can be conventional and unconventional solutions. We have to choose right solutions based on existing resources and geographical constraints.

People like Subramanian Swamy frequently talk about buzzwords like desalination plants. We need to understand constraints in these solutions when we implement at massive scale. In gulf they have no option except desalination plants due to lack of natural water resources . In india we have better options.

Pothireddypadu water has natural drainage system through Penna river and its tributaries. It will go to somasila by gravity. Water will go from Somasila to sangam barrage then bay of Bengal. I will share pics

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

Sorry bro. I understand opposite. I interpreted that even if we get less water we can manage remaining requirement with the help of bay of Bengal. My answer helpful to people who love unconventional approach to solve problems. For any problem there can be conventional and unconventional solutions. We have to choose right solutions based on existing resources and geographical constraints.

People like Subramanian Swamy frequently talk about buzzwords like desalination plants. We need to understand constraints in these solutions when we implement at massive scale. In gulf they have no option except desalination plants due to lack of natural water resources . In india we have better options.

Pothireddypadu water has natural drainage system through Penna river and its tributaries. It will go to somasila by gravity. Water will go from Somasila to sangam barrage then bay of Bengal. I will share pics

:shakehands:

Archived