Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
goldenstar

ఉద్యోగులలో తిరుగుబాటు మెల్లగా మొదలైంది.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Rendu biscuits vesthe valle padukuntaru le

Yup. Jagan gaade muddu vallaki. ee Govt. Employees and Brahmins are most non-trustable sections for TDP. They are dead-end for TDP. 

TDP will have better luck with christians, muslims, BC, Youth. These 4 sections are very important whom can move towards TDP if we work for them.

Edited by LuvNTR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

Yup. Jagan gaade muddu vallaki. ee Govt. Employees and Brahmins are most non-trustable sections for TDP. They are dead-end for TDP. 

TDP will have better luck with christians, muslims, BC, Youth. These 4 sections are very important whom can move towards TDP if we work for them.

Dream machine lo unnaraaa? Christians Jagan ni kaadani TDP ki vote estaaraaaa? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Dream machine lo unnaraaa? Christians Jagan ni kaadani TDP ki vote estaaraaaa? 

vestharu. vallalo jagan pi positive opinion unna local YCP leaders full torture sesthunnaru vallani. pastors ni TDP vallu duvvithe guarantee ga vallu shift avutharu. TDP ee divyavani lanti vallani thechindi anduke ga. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

vestharu. vallalo jagan pi positive opinion unna local YCP leaders full torture sesthunnaru vallani. pastors ni TDP vallu duvvithe guarantee ga vallu shift avutharu. TDP ee divyavani lanti vallani thechindi anduke ga. 

CBN matham maarchukunna eyyaru..... meda lo siluva chusi votes esey batch.... paipechu, JAGAN has Christianity since few generations and also Christian sabhalu full funding vastundi....


 

 

Bottom line - pastors ni duvvithey pelu and chundru raalathay kaani manaki votes raalavu!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

CBN matham maarchukunna eyyaru..... meda lo siluva chusi votes esey batch.... paipechu, JAGAN has Christianity since few generations and also Christian sabhalu full funding vastundi....


 

 

Bottom line - pastors ni duvvithey pelu and chundru raalathay kaani manaki votes raalavu!

edo oka rupam lo try seyyali ga vallani. Brahmins ki entha help sesi try sesina vallu YCP ke guddaru. so can''t trust them anymore. manam inka vella vaipu turn avvalsinde. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

edo oka rupam lo try seyyali ga vallani. Brahmins ki entha help sesi try sesina vallu YCP ke guddaru. so can''t trust them anymore. manam inka vella vaipu turn avvalsinde. 

Christians are hardcore Congress vote bank and traditionally anti TDP. Ma family hardcore TDP naku telisi chaaala Brahmin families unnayi who voted for TDP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

CBN matham maarchukunna eyyaru..... meda lo siluva chusi votes esey batch.... paipechu, JAGAN has Christianity since few generations and also Christian sabhalu full funding vastundi....


 

 

Bottom line - pastors ni duvvithey pelu and chundru raalathay kaani manaki votes raalavu!

Perfect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Christians are hardcore Congress vote bank and traditionally anti TDP. Ma family hardcore TDP naku telisi chaaala Brahmin families unnayi who voted for TDP. 

Brother u r an exception.

Brahmins all over India are hardcore Bjp now

Edited by Jaitra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jaitra @sskmaestro 

Brahmins are now hard core BJP fanatics now. They have hidden agenda. what i see is that they are blindly supporting BJP in the name of hinduism. for them, no development needed. caste dominance only needed. They are blindly shoulders meeda BJP ni mosthunnaru....If you say MODI failures then they will jump and defend MODI. be it whatsapp group or social meet or anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuvNTR said:

@Jaitra @sskmaestro 

Brahmins are now hard core BJP fanatics now. They have hidden agenda. what i see is that they are blindly supporting BJP in the name of hinduism. for them, no development needed. caste dominance only needed. They are blindly shoulders meeda BJP ni mosthunnaru....If you say MODI failures then they will jump and defend MODI. be it whatsapp group or social meet or anywhere. 

Yes.No doubts in it.

They are blindly behind bjp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Brother u r an exception.

Brahmins all over India are hardcore Bjp now

Ila generalize cheyyatam కాదు గానీ, simple life prefer chesevallu who don't think about కరణం system n all, those prefers Cbn, I saw many b's of such type... Definitely other side kuda వుంటారు.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ramntr said:

Ila generalize cheyyatam కాదు గానీ, simple life prefer chesevallu who don't think about కరణం system n all, those prefers Cbn, I saw many b's of such type... Definitely other side kuda వుంటారు.. 

in General ga ayithe ila opinion undochu. thappu ledu as you seen few cases with your own eyes.

But now what MODI is doing is extrordinary. He is completely trapping all heads in many Brahmin communities and asking them to support him at any cost. aa heads kuda ekkado lopala unna caste dominance ane secret agenda tho low level innocent brahmins ni kuda duvvu thunnaru BJP vaipu ki. Their secret agend is to bring all temples back to under their control from Govt. hands. 

Naa own eyes the oka priest ni chusa. He is so inncoent he does't even know Andhra does not have capital. he thought capital already constructed in amaravati.but CBN blamed MODI without any wrong ani valla sangham heads sepparu anta. ila most brahmins ni falst trap sesadu MODI.

Edited by LuvNTR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramntr said:

Ila generalize cheyyatam కాదు గానీ, simple life prefer chesevallu who don't think about కరణం system n all, those prefers Cbn, I saw many b's of such type... Definitely other side kuda వుంటారు.. 

U r being too naive 

Bapanolla mundhu modi ni criticise chesthey,thattukolaaka godava ki vachey stage lo unnaru.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 10:18 AM, LuvNTR said:

Yup. Jagan gaade muddu vallaki. ee Govt. Employees and Brahmins are most non-trustable sections for TDP. They are dead-end for TDP. 

TDP will have better luck with christians, muslims, BC, Youth. These 4 sections are very important whom can move towards TDP if we work for them.

Christians and Muslims will never vote for tdp...valaki cheyyatam ante  snake ki milk poyyatame .....bc,Brahmin,kapu ,vsyhya kaliste chalu ...so indirectly Hindu unity can only bring tdp to power or else forget about coming back to power.....if you keep on appeasing minorities majority people will ditch you one day period...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Christians and Muslims will never vote for tdp...valaki cheyyatam ante  snake ki milk poyyatame .....bc,Brahmin,kapu ,vsyhya kaliste chalu ...so indirectly Hindu unity can only bring tdp to power or else forget about coming back to power.....if you keep on appeasing minorities majority people will ditch you one day period...

brahmins are dead end now for any regional party. they won't support any regional party except BJP. TDP helped a lot brahmins last time but they took U - Turn and voted to YCP. That community is dead end and waste to try....they became extremists now and blindly support MODI no matter how he failed.

TDP ki unna options ipudu BC, vysyas, youth, minorities. One way or another, TDP veella meede depend avvali. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Christians and Muslims will never vote for tdp...valaki cheyyatam ante  snake ki milk poyyatame .....bc,Brahmin,kapu ,vsyhya kaliste chalu ...so indirectly Hindu unity can only bring tdp to power or else forget about coming back to power.....if you keep on appeasing minorities majority people will ditch you one day period...

Modi ey ikkadochi koorchunnaa AP hindus religion based ga votes vese samasye ledu.. TDP ki inka caste paramga vote"Bank" kala including BCs.. Real politics, faking, sm campaigns, Rowdism, center lo ruling vache party tho kummakku, pichekkinche freebies.. Ivi thappa inkem workout kaadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Modi ey ikkadochi koorchunnaa AP hindus religion based ga votes vese samasye ledu.. TDP ki inka caste paramga vote"Bank" kala including BCs.. Real politics, faking, sm campaigns, Rowdism, center lo ruling vache party tho kummakku, pichekkinche freebies.. Ivi thappa inkem workout kaadu

U put it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

brahmins are dead end now for any regional party. they won't support any regional party except BJP. TDP helped a lot brahmins last time but they took U - Turn and voted to YCP. That community is dead end and waste to try....they became extremists now and blindly support MODI no matter how he failed.

TDP ki unna options ipudu BC, vysyas, youth, minorities. One way or another, TDP veella meede depend avvali. 

Brother..... extremist and caste tho dominate cheyyali aney antha scene ledu le brother! 
 

dabbu balam kaani unity kaani leni caste Brahmin caste. Merey alochinchandi..... 1% vote bank mathramey undhi. BJP ki blind support antunnaru. Sarey vesaru anukundaam, mari YCP ela veltundi vote ? 
 

naaku telisina valley oka 20 families unnaru who are hard core TDP. Vallu evaru bayataki cheppukoru we support so and so party ani.....  

 

already suppress ayyi unna community (because of stupid things done in the past) paigaaa unity ledhu, on top of it there will be rich people who don’t care about their community and just give speeches. Vaishyas emanna retard chestaremo kaani, not brahmins. 
 

don’t go by few folks like IYR, Ramanadeeskshitulu, LV etc., please understand that these folks are among the super rich people in Brahmin community. 
 

inka dead against unna vallu unnaru..... govt school teachers are the ones who are dead against (my neighbor is a example) 

my point for MLA seat, TDP will have atleast 30% of vote share from Brahmin community. Rest of them will be scattered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

brahmins are dead end now for any regional party. they won't support any regional party except BJP. TDP helped a lot brahmins last time but they took U - Turn and voted to YCP. That community is dead end and waste to try....they became extremists now and blindly support MODI no matter how he failed.

TDP ki unna options ipudu BC, vysyas, youth, minorities. One way or another, TDP veella meede depend avvali. 

Minorities appeasement will lead to unity in majority like what happened in north India...cbn knows this very well and supporting modi as he has no choice left....real minorities are jains ,Sikhs and parsis....the minorities you are referring to have never contributed to India other than creating mayhem expect 2 in a crore ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vasu4tarak said:

Modi ey ikkadochi koorchunnaa AP hindus religion based ga votes vese samasye ledu.. TDP ki inka caste paramga vote"Bank" kala including BCs.. Real politics, faking, sm campaigns, Rowdism, center lo ruling vache party tho kummakku, pichekkinche freebies.. Ivi thappa inkem workout kaadu

Things will change in the future slowly....no body excepted the same thing in North India...it did happen and will happen in ap as well it is just matter of time ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×