ఉద్యోగులలో తిరుగుబాటు మెల్లగా మొదలైంది.

8 hours ago, vasu4tarak said:

Modi ey ikkadochi koorchunnaa AP hindus religion based ga votes vese samasye ledu.. TDP ki inka caste paramga vote"Bank" kala including BCs.. Real politics, faking, sm campaigns, Rowdism, center lo ruling vache party tho kummakku, pichekkinche freebies.. Ivi thappa inkem workout kaadu

You are right on target. Only ycp has that luxury of caste and religion supporters.

8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Brother..... extremist and caste tho dominate cheyyali aney antha scene ledu le brother! 

dabbu balam kaani unity kaani leni caste Brahmin caste. Merey alochinchandi..... 1% vote bank mathramey undhi. BJP ki blind support antunnaru. Sarey vesaru anukundaam, mari YCP ela veltundi vote ? 

naaku telisina valley oka 20 families unnaru who are hard core TDP. Vallu evaru bayataki cheppukoru we support so and so party ani.....  

already suppress ayyi unna community (because of stupid things done in the past) paigaaa unity ledhu, on top of it there will be rich people who don’t care about their community and just give speeches. Vaishyas emanna retard chestaremo kaani, not brahmins. 

don’t go by few folks like IYR, Ramanadeeskshitulu, LV etc., please understand that these folks are among the super rich people in Brahmin community. 

inka dead against unna vallu unnaru..... govt school teachers are the ones who are dead against (my neighbor is a example) 

my point for MLA seat, TDP will have atleast 30% of vote share from Brahmin community. Rest of them will be scattered. 

Ews 10 percent quota was a master stroke by Modi and I really appreciate him for doing that.

Cbn aa 10 percent lo 5 percent Kaapulaki annappudu,hardcore tdp ayina naakay kaalindhi.

2 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Ews 10 percent quota was a master stroke by Modi and I really appreciate him for doing that.

Cbn aa 10 percent lo 5 percent Kaapulaki annappudu,hardcore tdp ayina naakay kaalindhi.

Corporations and loans is a good ploy. But things got worst when he announced Kapu reservation. Kapus kuda vote eyyalaaa..... that’s the loyalty they showed!

Politics wise, loans and corporations are also not a good idea. In last term, CBN should have stuck to few schemes with big ROI like farmer loan waiver. He was trying to please everyone and ended up diluting everything. 

2 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

Politics wise, loans and corporations are also not a good idea. In last term, CBN should have stuck to few schemes with big ROI like farmer loan waiver. He was trying to please everyone and ended up diluting everything. 

Agree, corporations పెట్టడం thappu కాదు గానీ, small amounts tho big number of ppl ki n moreover real need వున్న batch ki benifit chesthe ఒక case study la vundipoyedi, lost the opportunity... 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Kapus dooram ayyarani duvvithey emayindi? Basically, janaalaki G lo mirchi digithey kaani manam gurtuku raamu!

Kapus chiru and pawan tho ne rally avutharu ekkuva saatham, vallani odileyadam manchidi....

14 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Minorities appeasement will lead to unity in majority like what happened in north India...cbn knows this very well and supporting modi as he has no choice left....real minorities are jains ,Sikhs and parsis....the minorities you are referring to have never contributed to India other than creating mayhem expect 2 in a crore ....

maaku neethulu septharu. ade minority ni appease chese thieves Jagan and KCR even owaisi tho balla kinda alliance pettukuntaru. vinevadu unte sodi enthaina septharu ga meeru...:roflmao:

10 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Kapus dooram ayyarani duvvithey emayindi? Basically, janaalaki G lo mirchi digithey kaani manam gurtuku raamu!

Gap thaggiyitam lo thappu ledu gani, over-enthusiasm tho vere castes, especially BCs, lo jealousy vache tatlu chesaru. Ee db lone chala mandhiki kaalindhi. 

I personally feel CBN steps were correct in intention. But aa over-enthusiam tho he got bad rep for some actions (like AMVT) and some his steps looked weak, insecure, and immature (like over the top praising BJP leadership initially and over-the-top criticizing at the later part of his term). This made him look bad among neutrals. I personally saw many of my neutral friends move away over the 5 years. 

CBN is not and never was a mass leader. His attempts to emotionally engage the voters with over the top actions (or athi) didn't work out. He should have stuck to his strengths and project comfort and confidence. He tried to over-correct from his mistakes of 99-04. 

2 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

maaku neethulu septharu. ade minority ni appease chese thieves Jagan and KCR even owaisi tho balla kinda alliance pettukuntaru. vinevadu unte sodi enthaina septharu ga meeru...:roflmao:

Very well said

2 hours ago, Kumbk said:

Gap thaggiyitam lo thappu ledu gani, over-enthusiasm tho vere castes, especially BCs, lo jealousy vache tatlu chesaru. Ee db lone chala mandhiki kaalindhi. 

I personally feel CBN steps were correct in intention. But aa over-enthusiam tho he got bad rep for some actions (like AMVT) and some his steps looked weak, insecure, and immature (like over the top praising BJP leadership initially and over-the-top criticizing at the later part of his term). This made him look bad among neutrals. I personally saw many of my neutral friends move away over the 5 years. 

CBN is not and never was a mass leader. His attempts to emotionally engage the voters with over the top actions (or athi) didn't work out. He should have stuck to his strengths and project comfort and confidence. He tried to over-correct from his mistakes of 99-04. 

Last term debbesina vatini correct chesukuney prayatnam chaala gattiga chesaadu..... but they proved one point, few sections like govt employees are always dead against TDP - reason is, they have to do their work under us.

Archived