Chimpad over action

gnk@vja

3 hours ago, koushik_k said:

@Dr.Koneruil be happy to get my account suspended right away if above all profiles who had passed unrelated personal abuse Comments are terminated along with mine.  I swear I only have this account and I got this account created by requesting Kiran bro during 2014 elections. 

Cc and BCc kooda pettu flower .... they all know us very well why you always put finger in xxx and smell it nee bajana kavalnatey fo to ur DB no one ask you .... koncham ayina shy undali 

On 4/6/2020 at 7:45 AM, koushik_k said:

Dasari poyaka pedda dikku lekunda poyindi.    So a stature obviously mega star ke undi.  He has support from all communities 

Anna nu devudnivi anna... penta lo kuda aaavalu ere rakam ani ardamayindi... AAAAAVALA KOUSHIK ANNA... ZINDABAD

Just now, kurnool NTR said:

Chimpadini thidatha vuntaru anukunte, Koushik ni eskuntunnaru. He is a true chimpad fan. 

Koushik engineered COVID 19 in his private lab. 

He has lot of hatred on CBN. He is not even Jr NTR fan . He definitely not a TDP sympathiser. If he hates TDP he can join db which is suitable to him. Why to stay here and irritate fellow db members. He is simply spamming db with irrational Posts. Many TDP sympathiser won't come to db after reading those posts. 

7 minutes ago, ravindras said:

He has lot of hatred on CBN. He is not even Jr NTR fan . He definitely not a TDP sympathiser. If he hates TDP he can join db which is suitable to him. Why to stay here and irritate fellow db members. He is simply spamming db with irrational Posts. Many TDP sympathiser won't come to db after reading those posts. 

It is clearly understood that he is neither a TDPian nor a Nandamurian. 

He has every right to be in this forum as long as he doesn’t abuse others. I feel distancing that ID is the best medicine, this will surely work and he will not make any negative posts on CBN/TDP. I don’t want to discuss about the ID more than this. 

Archived