Modi made people fool

1 minute ago, ChiefMinister said:

Sorry it was 60... but now in last November 2019 itself crossed 70..

second point here is one of their main promises is to reduce the conversion rate(Dollar to INR) what they did ..? 

whats your comment..?

Aapeyy inka

High 64

Low 2011 44, ante 20rs appreciation

When they handed gov. It was 61-62 i.e. 17-18rs with in 3 yrs

This govt high 75-76 still under 14 rs in 6 yrs after this settles down will come back to 70-71  like which will be less than 10rs from start point 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Aapeyy inka

High 64

Low 2011 44, ante 20rs appreciation

When they handed gov. It was 61-62 i.e. 17-18rs with in 3 yrs

This govt high 75-76 still under 14 rs in 6 yrs after this settles down will come back to 70-71  like which will be less than 10rs from start point 

I am not talking about starting point or ending point..

the data you are giving is relative data..

The promise made was to bring it down... which was failed..please accept the failure..

the way how you are putting this is , like when two people are sick and they are going to die soon .. person A says i am going to die in one day ..immediately person B says i am going to die in 23 hours and you are going to live more time than me...

2 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

I already posted  check it brother..

Information is available in websites only but there is no conformation from the people in reality..

where are 100 smart cities..?just show me..

100 smart cities is an idea under implementation, list finalized and will happen based on funds in phases and will take lot of time as there will be challenges. 

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Priyanka Gandhi ki vishayam undhi anukunna bayataki ranantha varaku, but monna elections appudu Rahul dude ke competition ichindhi. Either Modi has to do big self goal or ee PKishor ye Bihar lo ee assembly elections click aithe next alternative force kindha edhagochu as he is dealing with all regional parties and is clever and ambitious.

PKishore dude 2014 lo Rahul ni buffoon chesadu.... entha la ante RG em matladina kantha lu vethiki maree troll chese antha la.... RG INC PM candidate ayinantha kalam BJP ki dhoka ledu....  

2 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

I am not talking about starting point or ending point..

the data you are giving is relative data..

The promise made was to bring it down... which was failed..please accept the failure..

the way how you are putting this is , like when two people are sick and they are going to die soon .. person A says i am going to die in one day ..immediately person B says i am going to die in 23 hours and you are going to live more time than me...

How a govt performs is based on relative data only and not based on rhetoric during election time. Rupee is stable in NDA1  than UPA2,

6 minutes ago, Gunner said:

PKishore dude 2014 lo Rahul ni buffoon chesadu.... entha la ante RG em matladina kantha lu vethiki maree troll chese antha la.... RG INC PM candidate ayinantha kalam BJP ki dhoka ledu....  

My guess - Pkishor himself will eye for 2024 or 2029 

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Vaademi pichodu kadhu to support all strong regional parties 

He will form party soon and contest in Bihar 

I don’t think he will come into politics. He is earning billions just playing this ugly role. 

15 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I don’t think he will come into politics. He is earning billions just playing this ugly role. 

Let's see ee year ye untundhi entry anukuntanna unless covid situation changed BIhars mood

IPAC will continue his side business no problem to flow of money 

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Let's see ee year ye untundhi entry anukuntanna unless covid situation changed BIhars mood

IPAC will continue his side business no problem to flow of money 

A proper management guy will know where to put a bar on his ambitions. you cannot do everything. If he does that, I am sure he will end up like john exotic!

27 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

How a govt performs is based on relative data only and not based on rhetoric during election time. Rupee is stable in NDA1  than UPA2,

This is not a lecture about how government works..

For what reason they told that they will bring down the DOllar to INR conversion.? Now you are once again sidelining the topic cleverly giving relative data and simply giving an excusing statement like that is how government works..

if you are putting such a insane statement, then even Congis can also say the same like world itself is performing bad and we as a nation are better than many other nations..

I told you again and again .. as of now there are no steps taken to repair.. .

You bring proper  data(not fake data) who is stopping you ..? 

I already told you in the past .. if you bring reasonable argument I will make others also to vote for BJP..again and again..

you are trying to defend the rule but not thinking of Country and its progress

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Again Oogipokunda...frustratiion lo Boyapati villain la abuse cheyakunda alosinchu nee posts gurinchi kadhu annadhi avathala valla posts comprehension issue neeku, nenu emi anakunda buildup ani nuvve feeling ante u r giving in too much rey  :laughing:

:lol2:

Point to point matladithe me baffas daggara correct answers vundavu..  

Me baffas ni enni banda buuthulu tittina takkuve.. Me baffas chese paniki.. U guys deserve filthy language..  

5 hours ago, ChiefMinister said:

This is not a lecture about how government works..

For what reason they told that they will bring down the DOllar to INR conversion.? Now you are once again sidelining the topic cleverly giving relative data and simply giving an excusing statement like that is how government works..

if you are putting such a insane statement, then even Congis can also say the same like world itself is performing bad and we as a nation are better than many other nations..

I told you again and again .. as of now there are no steps taken to repair.. .

You bring proper  data(not fake data) who is stopping you ..? 

I already told you in the past .. if you bring reasonable argument I will make others also to vote for BJP..again and again..

you are trying to defend the rule but not thinking of Country and its progress

Evaru sidelining dude u said usd to inr performed better in UPA2 quoting 50rs, and how NDA is doing bad hitting 75's. when I gave the stats that UPA2 was bad than NDA1 related to loss of face value of rupee, you want to bring in election rhetoric lol. 

Country progressing well don't worry it slowed down a bit in 2019 as focus shifted to elections and general slowdown, 2020 is a big blow due to covid, So next 1 yr recovery mode.

3 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

:lol2:

Point to point matladithe me baffas daggara correct answers vundavu..  

Me baffas ni enni banda buuthulu tittina takkuve.. Me baffas chese paniki.. U guys deserve filthy language..  

Enti point to point booths aa:laughing:

thanks for confirming frustration :smug:

8 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enti point to point booths aa:laughing:

thanks for confirming frustration :smug:

8 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Same ilane anukunnaru when he joined Jaggad. Neelo unna Rahul fan hurt aina pkishor will form party soon :laughing:

Dream machine.. 

25 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Tag qoute chesinattu notification vuntadhi chudu velli..  Neku mood vachinapudalla oka 20 questions adagali ante kastam le.. Answers ivvaleka jump kotti ippudu cover drives endhuku.. Mee position ento pakka thread lo chusamu le :lol2:

Enti pakka thread lo unnatu baseless hypothetical stuff ki answers adigava aithe I didn’t miss much ok 😂

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enti pakka thread lo unnatu baseless hypothetical stuff ki answers adigava aithe I didn’t miss much ok 😂

Athi telivitetalu pradarsinchaku ikkada.. 

Nenu adigina question veru.. Aa thread nuvu chusi kuda silent ayyavu.. 

Pakka thread lo nuvu iche answers ki ne position ento telusu annanu.. 

Enthaina mata dhara veyadam.. Maya cheyadam me baffala taruvate evaraina.. 

Archived