How Germany is fighting Corona

Sharing from a German friend. 

Germany has had 92,150 coronavirus cases but only 1,330 deaths (as of today). My friend Heidi Flegler in Munich shared what they're doing:

"Our government is very organized and we are organizing things like 

-Shopping for older people, so they don't have to leave the house...

-Restaurants ( everything is closed too) We are cooking together and give it to people in need, all (restaurant) food kitchen closed

-Especially my small group is taking care of ~150 Refugees from all over the world.

- (Be) hygienic, homework for school, sewing masks,

- This virus gets killed by soap better dish soaps! It opens up its cover!

- Washing Hand 30 sec

- Wear a mask so you don't touch (your) face all the time..

But usually you know all this things.💚

The biggest problem will be to save the older people!"

I found it extra remarkable that through all the challenges, she and her friends are making the time to help refugees in their community... wow, see why I love my friends?! I know many of you are doing awesome things like this, too (thinking of you, Stephanie Miller)!

So, make those masks! I've got a cool bandana system going (pics to come soon). Stay safe and let's help our neighbors and those in need through this challenging time!

1 hour ago, minion said:

ee boku nakodukulu essentials deliver chestharanta.

idi nammithe mee kante bevakoof gaadu evadu undadu.

Volunteers ni VRO/MRO/Village-Assistants cheyyalsina data gathering tasks ki vadutunnadu....

we have volunteers, dwacra ladies, govt school teachers and revenue officers. Correct ga vaadi they super ga cheyyochu 

2 hours ago, minion said:

My mother is not getting anything delivered. 

Same here. My mother is also not receiving anything.

If Jagan utilises village volunteers properly During this pandemic, he would be setting an example of governance in the entire world. Silly fellow is using them for other works. 

In mid-January, long before most Germans had given the virus much thought, Charité hospital in Berlin had already developed a test and posted the formula online.

By the time Germany recorded its first case of Covid-19 in February, laboratories across the country had built up a stock of test kits.

“The reason why we in Germany have so few deaths at the moment compared to the number of infected can be largely explained by the fact that we are doing an extremely large number of lab diagnoses,” said Dr. Christian Drosten, chief virologist at Charité, whose team developed the first test.

“When I have an early diagnosis and can treat patients early — for example put them on a ventilator before they deteriorate — the chance of survival is much higher,” Professor Kräusslich said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/world/europe/germany-coronavirus-death-rate.html?smid=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR1Ea65fRIqvmXzjbqddimrZkkNaacIB2oEMok_8TXcQa3jpktoZu51yYNc

Archived