Same situation in US and India

2 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Very sad. Why is America a developed nation? American govt should learn From Germany and South Korea. 

Two words, Trump and Republican Congress.

I cannot tell you how arrogant, incompetent, absurd, bigoted these fuucks are. Yet, they get elected again and again and again. 

Like President Lincoln once said (paraphrasing), America cannot be brought down by any external force, its within.

And Ruskies and chinese found a way.

Everytime I watch that circus they call WH briefing ... (except Fauci and Birx) every one of them might as well line up and suuck Trump' diick. 

Esp that moron of a surgeon general. I don't know why he dresses up like a cartoon character every time he comes in front of a camera. It's not like he's the general of armies during the wartime. Leave that distinction to people who actually fight for the country. Just because he was appointed, doesn't make him a general.

Spare the costume.

9 hours ago, minion said:

Everytime I watch that circus they call WH briefing ... (except Fauci and Birx) every one of them might as well line up and suuck Trump' diick. 

Esp that moron of a surgeon general. I don't know why he dresses up like a cartoon character every time he comes in front of a camera. It's not like he's the general of armies during the wartime. Leave that distinction to people who actually fight for the country. Just because he was appointed, doesn't make him a general.

Spare the costume.

Mr. President, Thanks for your incredible leadership....

vacchina prathi vaadu first dialogue...,

17 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Mr. President, Thanks for your incredible leadership....

vacchina prathi vaadu first dialogue...,

Exactly. Its sickening to watch it. 

I want to watch Fauci and Birx. But their message is lost.

1 hour ago, dusukochadu said:

No country in the world has healthcare system developed to a level to assist in mass COVID treatment. 

This is the case everywhere. 

Eqipment and Infrastructure is something else bro, mask is a basic necessity for any health care worker, especially in current scenario the demand didnot shoot up overnight, a common guy like me could sense these masks will be needed in mass numbers for majority of population(not just doctors)

In western countries and in India mask usage is not predominant. Especially during pre-COVID. 

Since the demand is less, the supply was also less. 

It's even hard for the suppliers to cope up with this meteoric rise with less workforce. 

Hence, this turmoil. 

In SE asian countries like China, SK, Japan, Hong kong, etc. mask usage is pretty common. So, they could keep up with the demand. 

I agree that it's gov. failure to forecast such mishap but all governments do fail in the first instance of an event like this. 

Some learn and some don't. 

Archived