Adilabad Aasha Worker Incident

minion

May be BJP is right ... may these fuucks need to be put down.

In the middle of all this ... they attend this super spreader shhit ... then come home and spread everywhere ... when someone from govt tries to correct, they do this ... this is just not acceptable. These fuckkers need to be neutered. Time to put these doggs down. 

I don't give a shit anymore. Enough of this.

Have you read what they tried to do that Asha worker? FYI, this was an Eenadu news.

27 minutes ago, minion said:

In the middle of all this ... they attend this super spreader shhit ... then come home and spread everywhere ... when someone from govt tries to correct, they do this ... this is just not acceptable. These fuckkers need to be neutered. Time to put these doggs down. 

Have you read what they tried to do that Asha worker? FYI, this was an Eenadu news.

aa news kooda ikkada post chestha kadha sampoornam ayyedhi ga

Modi should have locked up everyone of these fuucks in their tracks in Delhi itself. He was too lenient.

chesinde boku pani ... malla aada manishi meeda mee pratapam emitra XX llara. 

Siggunda veellaki asalu. Malla memu kuda India ne ani build up okati. Chettha lkodulu.

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

Those who cross the line should be buried deep in their own $hit

and who enforces that?

and they're going to fuuck up everyone ... just like those few in Wuhan that brought this upon the humanity

37 minutes ago, minion said:

and who enforces that?

and they're going to fuuck up everyone ... just like those few in Wuhan that brought this upon the humanity

We have enough police to enforce that brother. Intentions are important here.

Intentions are important, yes.

But, we don't have enough police to enforce the law. People have to take charge ... and show conscience. 

Beauty of it is ... some have.

Okka sari Adilabad Asha incident ni alochinchandi ... adi entha obnoxious gaa undante, I just cannot understand it.

I'm not a religious person, you know that. But, I can sense where to draw the line. This was one of those.

58 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

all religious gatherings should be strictly punished.

Yeah Nd also who ever attacks doctors or emergency health sector related workers need to be strictly punished.

Virus tho Saudi vaadu makka madina anni close chesthe ... muslims antha xxxxxx muskoni kurchunnaru ... India lo extra laa.

Konchem siggu padandi. 

Oka sari alochinchandi ... I'm a reasonable man. Enduku ila ani.

5 minutes ago, minion said:

emanna ante andaru ala undaru antaru ... aite poyi aa adilabad mundalni condemn cheyandi mari... okka naakoduku ledu.

Welcome back....

emanna ante andaru ala undaru antaru…..About 15-20 years back the chief of Al Jazeera channel was asked by BBC which was more or less similar to your comment...

The reply hit the bulls eye...

Yes..all Muslims are not terrorists, but, all terrorists are Muslims!...that sums up their religion!

Bongulo secularism

Sachipondi ra edavallaara

Arey amitshah ...delhi incharge ga em peekutunnaavra anthamandi turaka terrorists gather avtunte...

Tarimeyandi ee na sons ni ippudu Aina

Peru goppa...ooru dibba saametha la undi brathuku

1 minute ago, minion said:

Maaku leva religious ceremonies? SriRama Navami ante pallello pranam. Maa ammaku phone chesi cheppalsi vacchindi velladdu ani ... 

Temple closed...devudiki basic poojalu kooda ledu

Ee bosdike gaallaki namaazulu kavalanta

Kompallo cheskoni savachuga

Oka bucket water petkoni 100 terrorists mukku muddi aa bucket water tho cheskoni aa maseedullo namaazulu chesi saavakapothe

3 minutes ago, Taraka Mantram said:

Chadastham anedi anni relegions lo vundi.  Dont get deep into it and judge all

First let us all pray to get out of this covid situation.  

First modi gaanni tittaakane ee mulla gaallani tidtunna

Repu choodu manolla chadastam bayata padtadi

Deepotvasam puttagosi antu

1 hour ago, minion said:

Okka muslim ayina bayatikocchi idi tappu annada? Okkadu kuda raadu. Emitidi.

Idi mee badhyata kaada? Ame mee adapaduchu kaada ... em manushulu raa meeru.

I saw couple of videos where few Muslims are blaming them saying, because of them whole community got bad name. There are a good no of bad eggs, but we cannot generalize.

12 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I saw couple of videos where few Muslims are blaming them saying, because of them whole community got bad name. There are a good no of bad eggs, but we cannot generalize.

I didn't generalize. Anyone can just stay in the shadows.They have to come out and defend. Staying silent vilifies them.

10 hours ago, minion said:

Minion bro how are you. nice to see you back after a long time.

6 hours ago, Lion King said:

Definitely this world would be a better place without this shitty religion...

I'm beginning to think the same.

I was a reasonable person once. I don't know what to think of these people anymore.

Archived