muslims in hospitals

why all has to go to a corner? in my office they used to pray from their respective cubicles.. there is lot of place. .they can do near their beds..

anyway as long as they are not effecting others, no issue.. 

3 hours ago, pavan s said:

why all has to go to a corner? in my office they used to pray from their respective cubicles.. there is lot of place. .they can do near their beds..

anyway as long as they are not effecting others, no issue.. 

First of all that is a horrible thing to do prayers in work place irrespective of religion...ma office lo ilage room adigaru us lo prayers ki hr asked them to get out who wants such thing and told that anything of that sort should be kept out of work place...

ఢిల్లీ మర్కజ్‌లో పాల్గొని తిరిగివచ్చి ఐసోలేషన్‌ వార్డుల్లో చేరిన తబ్లిగి జమాతే సభ్యుల సేవల కోసం పురుష సిబ్బందినే నియమించాలని అక్కడ మహిళా కానిస్టేబుళ్లు, నర్సులకు విధులు కేటాయించరాదని యోగి ఆదిత్యానాథ్‌ నేతృత్వంలోని యూపీ సర్కార్‌ ఆదేశించింది. కరోనా వైరస్‌ అనుమానితులుగా ఐసోలేషన్‌ వార్డుల్లో ఉన్న కొందరు తబ్లిగీ జమాతే సభ్యులు తమ పట్ల అసభ్యంగా వ్యవహరించారని ఘజియాబాద్‌ ఎంఎంజీ జిల్లా ఆస్పత్రి నర్సులు ఫిర్యాదు చేసిన నేపథ్యంలో యూపీ సర్కార్‌ ఈ నిర్ణయం తీసుకుంది. ఇక నుంచి జమాతే సభ్యులకు వైద్య, భద్రతా సేవల కోసం పురుష సిబ్బందినే ఉపయోగించుకోవాలని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది.

basic question is ... do they have sense of a nation. Something beyond their own existence. Something they can say is their own.

At this point, can they say they are an Indian with a heart.

Well, if they can't, its not our problem.

17 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

70% of muslims in India only care about their religion... they don't give a damn about anything else

Include Christians too

God comes first, nations second 

This is truth .... Every family starts with religion first when a baby is born

Even Hindus ayina religion ne first in most cases ... Mana pillalaki country concept yepudu thestham religion concept since birth start avuthundhi

Hindus living in US ... I mean green card holders ... Kids born in US...

What comes first in hearts (country or religion)

Loyalty towards country and patriotism towards may develop... But religion is injected by birth

Also bec of religious hatred between two religions plays a role in one's patriotism

Country anedhi oka responsibility or duty ga cheptharu but religion is like tells very purpose of life.. salvation or moksha etc

By default religion ne vuntundhi for majority.. 

Note: iam telling about feeling in hearts only.... 

I wonder what it would be for atheist countries though

15 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Even Hindus ayina religion ne first in most cases ... 

No, I did not indoctrinate religion when my son was born. I wanted to see him find life on his own.

I want to see my son grow up with the community. Be part of this country. Enlist for service if need be. 

I'm not going to force him to ambiguous life. He will find what life means to him, on his own.

దేశంలో కరోనా విజృంభించడానికి తబ్లిఘీ జమాత్ సంస్థే కారణమని టీ షాపులో వాదించిన ఓ వ్యక్తిని మరో వ్యక్తి కాల్చి చంపాడు. బాధితుడు అక్కడికక్కడే చనిపోయాడు. ఈ విషయంపై స్థానికులు పోలీసులకు సమాచారమివ్వగా వెంటనే ఘటనా స్థలానికి పోలీసులు చేరుకొని నిందితుడ్ని అరెస్టు చేశారు. ఆదివారం ఉదయం 9:30 గంటలకు ఓ టీ షాపులో వీరిద్దరూ వాదించుకున్నారు.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:37 AM, sreentr said:

దేశంలో కరోనా విజృంభించడానికి తబ్లిఘీ జమాత్ సంస్థే కారణమని టీ షాపులో వాదించిన ఓ వ్యక్తిని మరో వ్యక్తి కాల్చి చంపాడు. బాధితుడు అక్కడికక్కడే చనిపోయాడు. ఈ విషయంపై స్థానికులు పోలీసులకు సమాచారమివ్వగా వెంటనే ఘటనా స్థలానికి పోలీసులు చేరుకొని నిందితుడ్ని అరెస్టు చేశారు. ఆదివారం ఉదయం 9:30 గంటలకు ఓ టీ షాపులో వీరిద్దరూ వాదించుకున్నారు.

BJP successfully diverted this topic into Hindu-Muslim!

from my view.. Delhi event caused the uproar.. otherwise it would have been well in control... statistics say that..

i'm not blaming indians attending that event.. its fine it happens to anyone.. but the issue is - foreigners violating quarantine rule and spreading to indians.. this is definite fault form organizers.. i dont support them when they say lock down is all of sudden is the issue and they cannot go back.. but thats all later.. they should have avoided meeting with foreigners in such large groups that too after restrictions in Delhi on gatherings above 50 people.

Another thing is from last week, if these guys can come out and declare and support govt, it would have been very smooth.. no idea why they are hiding? and retaliating govt personals trying to cure them.. its a clear violation from few guys...

On 4/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, krishna_Bidda said:

First of all that is a horrible thing to do prayers in work place irrespective of religion...ma office lo ilage room adigaru us lo prayers ki hr asked them to get out who wants such thing and told that anything of that sort should be kept out of work place...

india lo prayer rooms provide chestunnaru naa laddulodi, kontha mandi stair case lu occupy chestaru.  washroom lo shoe ippu leg sink lo petti kadigi , malli soe esukuntaru. endo ella picha . aa socks kampu barincha leka sachevanni na previous company lo.

Just now, uravis said:

india lo prayer rooms provide chestunnaru naa laddulodi, kontha mandi stair case lu occupy chestaru.  washroom lo shoe ippu leg sink lo petti kadigi , malli soe esukuntaru. endo ella picha . aa socks kampu barincha leka sachevanni na previous company lo.

Thank God for relieving me in meeting such crappy idiots ....ma boss vala resume ne pakkana pedatadu tellayana....So ma team lo a crap ledu good thing enti ante...

Archived