West Godavari record break

Utter failure of Intelligence!

1. a person can load a SUV with 250 KG RDX and run on a freeway to kill our soldiers! 
2. In the heart of Delhi, infront of police station, at Nizamuddin, there is  a mass meeting with thousands of Muslims including those from other countries!

what is our intelligence doing ? Busy tapping phones in MP?

Brother there are many Bio-Terrorists (Jihadis) and we have to be very careful. All these people have violated the lock down and are Bio-Terrorists. Know that they may infiltrated into the public and spread it. I think this was also true in other parts of the world including China.

2 hours ago, Govindu said:

Brother there are many Bio-Terrorists (Jihadis) and we have to be very careful. All these people have violated the lock down and are Bio-Terrorists. Know that they may infiltrated into the public and spread it. I think this was also true in other parts of the world including China.

Meeting held between March 8-20th.. lockdown from 24th.... it's negligence of modi on corona

2 hours ago, Govindu said:

Two months delayed lockdown... 

RG tweeted in FeB 12th only

Trump visit kosam aapaaru

26 minutes ago, subbu_chinna said:

Meeting held between March 8-20th.. lockdown from 24th.... it's negligence of modi on corona

lock down on 24th.. agree.. but govt & airport authorities are telling to maintain home quarantine from march 10th.. where is the issue?? ideally you should not give freedom to these idiots.. coming form covid countries and doing conferences.. they should be punished..

alsoe hearing that they come on visitor visa.. and it is illegal to do this kind of acts on visor visa..

also these fellows splitting on doctors & police when they are forcing them to quarantine... what do you call this??

Hold on guys, Delhi police gave warning to people responsible for Nizamuddin  meet, they released a video yesterday. They have done their due diligence. Lock down started 2weeks after this meeting. Unfortunate part is, the attendees have met more than 10k people in the last 3 weeks collectively according to their own statements.

As usual gaa baffas..religious angle teesukosthunnaru.

they r trying to find a scapegoat for their delay in closing the airports.

aa meet jarigindi much before the lockdown l

appatiki mana daggara ayithe..movie theatres kooda open gaane unnaayi.

mana CM ekaga elections ye pettamani demand chesthuna time adi.

Baffas are the ones  to be blamed.

16 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Oka chinna doubt..

oka amrrican ..tirumala visit chesi dannam pettukovaalante..visitor visa saripothundaa? Or any special visa kaavala?

Now visit visa in any country ppl are using it for different purposes, it companies ey visit visa మీద business trip epistharu chala చోట్ల... Delhi case is nothing different but conspiracy angle ey interrogate cheyyali... 

3 hours ago, ramntr said:

Now visit visa in any country ppl are using it for different purposes, it companies ey visit visa మీద business trip epistharu chala చోట్ల... Delhi case is nothing different but conspiracy angle ey interrogate cheyyali... 

That still doesn’t answer my question.

i am not sure if you are in india or abroad. Every visa has a category such as F , H and J in US.

so vaallu akkada namaz chesukuni meeting vinadaaniki which visa is appropriate..if not a visitor visa?

prathi baffa gaadu tv lo ..visitor visa meeda vachaaru vaallu ani chelategapothunnaaru. But okkaru kooda ye visa teesukovaalsindo. Heppadam ledu.

purely religious angle teesukochi blame game modalettaaru.

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

That still doesn’t answer my question.

i am not sure if you are in india or abroad. Every visa has a category such as F , H and J in US.

so vaallu akkada namaz chesukuni meeting vinadaaniki which visa is appropriate..if not a visitor visa?

prathi baffa gaadu tv lo ..visitor visa meeda vachaaru vaallu ani chelategapothunnaaru. But okkaru kooda ye visa teesukovaalsindo. Heppadam ledu.

purely religious angle teesukochi blame game modalettaaru.

BJP purely using this to create a religious divide and polarize more..... 

the way Harish Rao responded to this issue, he proved that he is a leader with heart! Ala cheppakaa kuda extras chesthey legs and hands virichi vadileyaali 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

BJP purely using this to create a religious divide and polarize more..... 

the way Harish Rao responded to this issue, he proved that he is a leader with heart! Ala cheppakaa kuda extras chesthey legs and hands virichi vadileyaali 

Country ni munduku nadapaleni sannasi..matham ane biscuit vesthunnadu. We should be more careful than ever.

9 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

We should be more careful than ever.

Yes, we should, brother. 

When some people so blatantly ignored the basic tenants of life and put everyone in jeopardy ... we should be careful.

I'm talking about those who attended the Delhi meeting and went on to spread the virus across the country ... and, put every one of us in the path of destruction ... every one of us.

21 minutes ago, minion said:

Yes, we should, brother. 

When some people so blatantly ignored the basic tenants of life and put everyone on jeopardy ... we should be careful.

I'm talking about those who attended the Delhi meeting and went on to spread the virus across the country ... and, put every one of us in the path of destruction ... every one of us.

It was before lockdown bro?

There was no instructions from govt till then.

What's wrong in they having a meeting?

20 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

It was before lockdown bro?

There was no instructions from govt till then.

What's wrong in they having a meeting?

Even before lockdown, entire world knew what was coming.

After lockdown and after the meeting ... how they're behaving is the premise of my post.

Have you seen the Adilabad incident with that Asha worker, Doc?

4 minutes ago, minion said:

Even before lockdown, entire world knew what was coming.

After lockdown and after the meeting ... how they're behaving is the premise of my post.

Have you seen the Adilabad incident with that Asha worker, Doc?

Haven't seen bro.

I will see.

Archived