Boss got COVID

Kumbk

Ee mukka late ga post chestunna to minimize panic among dbers.

My boss was  the first  presumptive COVID positive in our state couple of weeks ago. He is 50+, but had only mild symptoms. After few days, few of our colleagues were also tested positive. They all contracted it at a conference. Our office went into complete lockdown and the state health department got involved. Luckily they quarantined themselves at home immediately after the symptoms showed up. All of them recovered and are working from home.  I also quarantined myself for 14 days as a precaution because my boss's office is opposite to my room.

My advice is to maintain social distance, but don't get panicked about COVID19. It is dangerous only to small set of people. My boss was working at his normal pace (which is like 16 hours/day) the whole time.

At the same time, don't underestimate its effect on vulnerable people. Even though me and my wife are young and didn't exhibit any symptoms, we went into self-quarantine even when it was not mandatory for us to prevent its possible spreading. 

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

Symptoms cheppandi..

Fever, cough rendu untaya leka okati unna corona ye na ??

Partial/complete loss of smell or taste.

Dry cough and fever

Head ache

Difficulty in swallowing 

Muscle pain

But the worrying thing is that recently tested positive cases in Europe did not have any of these symptoms except mild fever.

2 minutes ago, kraghuveera said:

Partial/complete loss of smell or taste.

Dry cough and fever

Head ache

Difficulty in swallowing 

Muscle pain

But the worrying thing is that recently tested positive cases in Europe did not have any of these symptoms except mild fever.

Why worry, it's good to hat they detected early na 

I was advising this from day 1..don’t get panic..zits like flu..healthy people do not have to worry..but isolating is important to avoid transmission and risk elderly people or health issues individuals ..once we are immunized ..it will be normal..as it is new and mutated ..transmission is high now

There is something going on with health across the world, it's not just covid It seems, many are having flu like symptoms.

I had sore throat, cured with antibiotics

Now eyes sticked when woke up yesterday n today. Took 10 mg anty histamine tabs and eye drops. Got better.

Seeing many around having similar symptoms. 

Aa per astrology naku Jan nunchi Anni super anaru, Revathi star meena rasi.no such evidence yet. Astrology is pure myth

22 minutes ago, Naren_EGDT said:

There is something going on with health across the world, it's not just covid It seems, many are having flu like symptoms.

I had sore throat, cured with antibiotics

Now eyes sticked when woke up yesterday n today. Took 10 mg anty histamine tabs and eye drops. Got better.

Seeing many around having similar symptoms. 

Aa per astrology naku Jan nunchi Anni super anaru, Revathi star meena rasi.no such evidence yet. Astrology is pure myth I guess

I too observed flu symptoms in many people, this time on an average fever temperatures are higher than usual.

Archived