Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abhi

Sriramulu daughter wedding

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, koushik_k said:

time waste. e karnataka vallu mararu mana ap valla lekka 

yes....TG and Tamil People chala best state lo people andarini kalipi vunche oka thing vundi. TG valdaki Jai Telangana , Tamil valaki Jai Tamil....

Siggu seram leni Jathi ante Andhra Valde....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, paruchuriphani said:

yes....TG and Tamil People chala best state lo people andarini kalipi vunche oka thing vundi. TG valdaki Jai Telangana , Tamil valaki Jai Tamil....

Siggu seram leni Jathi ante Andhra Valde....

well said..   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first reason I started hating Modi! He promised of fast track courts and punish those financial terrorists. Nothing happened. My eyes got opened when Gali Janardhan did 500 Cr wedding just after Demonetization. My opinion on Modi strengthened after I saw Jagan roaming free and ViSa doing back door dealings in PMO. Modi is a farse! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

This is the first reason I started hating Modi! He promised of fast track courts and punish those financial terrorists. Nothing happened. My eyes got opened when Gali Janardhan did 500 Cr wedding just after Demonetization. My opinion on Modi strengthened after I saw Jagan roaming free and ViSa doing back door dealings in PMO. Modi is a farse! 

Money works at many places MODI is not an exception.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, smartdesi99 said:

Money works at many places MODI is not an exception.

 

Then why did he promise? Memu adigamaaa Modi ni ah promise cheyyamani ? 
 

if he can’t live up to the word, let’s accept that he didn’t stand by his promise. Anthe kani ee diplomatic cover drives enduku ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

This is the first reason I started hating Modi! He promised of fast track courts and punish those financial terrorists. Nothing happened. My eyes got opened when Gali Janardhan did 500 Cr wedding just after Demonetization. My opinion on Modi strengthened after I saw Jagan roaming free and ViSa doing back door dealings in PMO. Modi is a farse! 

+1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2005 oka aaku rowdy, BJP rallies ki janalani pogesevadu. Kondalu mingesi kotlu sampadinchadu along with Reddy Bros.

 

China Olympics ki iron ore supply chesaru illegal ga govt ki vellindi peanuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×