Vizag employee on CBN

Siddhugwotham

I was staying in vizag during huddud.   CBN was the saviour.  night 1 ki kuda we used to hear his convoy sounds..  3-4 days lo power restore chesaru konthavaraku . .

cbn used to sleep in a van parked in collectorate. . my father works in collectorate so i got a chance to visit him.    fir the first time we experienced mobile network towers mounted on vans..  

navy vallaki kuda dhamki iccharu cbn and they immediately came our to help instead of waiting on army to react.. 

mobile network vallaki aithe arrest notices pamputham annadu cbn..  debbaki airtel ceo live loki occhadu.. 

every citizen got free ration irrespective of economic status..   essential things apartments deggarke occhai chala varaku. 

we used to stand in line@raithu bazar.. i guess 15 rupees ki 3 kgs of 3 diff types of veggies icchevaru regular ga.. everyone used to praise cbn in the line for his efforts.. 

and they remember his efforts, gifted him with return gift by giving 4 assembly seats.   

52 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

I was staying in vizag during huddud.   CBN was the saviour.  night 1 ki kuda we used to hear his convoy sounds..  3-4 days lo power restore chesaru konthavaraku . .

cbn used to sleep in a van parked in collectorate. . my father works in collectorate so i got a chance to visit him.    fir the first time we experienced mobile network towers mounted on vans..  

navy vallaki kuda dhamki iccharu cbn and they immediately came our to help instead of waiting on army to react.. 

mobile network vallaki aithe arrest notices pamputham annadu cbn..  debbaki airtel ceo live loki occhadu.. 

every citizen got free ration irrespective of economic status..   essential things apartments deggarke occhai chala varaku. 

we used to stand in line@raithu bazar.. i guess 15 rupees ki 3 kgs of 3 diff types of veggies icchevaru regular ga.. everyone used to praise cbn in the line for his efforts.. 

and they remember his efforts, gifted him with return gift by giving 4 assembly seats.   

Goosebumps vachaay ee msg ki

11 minutes ago, naresh1243 said:

Goosebumps vachaay ee msg ki

:) mak kuda ave occhevi akkada ayana pettina efforts chusthe..  oka padu padina vuru la undindi vizag..  alantidi ipdu chusthe ascharyam kalugutundi.. the way he transformed vizag..   vizag remembers cbn..      a JD gadu lekapoyi unte sureshort mp seat occhedi..   

night 2 daka tirigevadu cbn.. current poles helicopters tho mobilize cheyincharu ani cheptharu simhachalam side e rojuki..    

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Hope Vizag people don’t fall to the capital sentiment. 

YSRCP paper statements & temporary buildings ki padipoye vaallu kaadule.

When all districts & citys rejected TDP based on religion & caste politics only Vizag voted for TDP. PK tho kalisi poti chesi vunte mothham district sweep ayyedi for alliance.

3 minutes ago, RKumar said:

YSRCP paper statements & temporary buildings ki padipoye vaallu kaadule.

When all districts & citys rejected TDP based on religion & caste politics only Vizag voted for TDP. PK tho kalisi poti chesi vunte mothham district sweep ayyedi for alliance.

madhyalo mee pk gaadi bajana enduku uncle ikkadaa.....maree band melam batch laa tayarayyaru gaa...

Just now, RKumar said:

nijaalu alage vuntaayi. 6-8% vote bank is huge in AP Politics.

ante enti meeru seppedi...tdp own gaa govt form seyyaledanaa? ee dikkumalina corrupted janam kosam tdp evari kaallu pattukovalsina pani ledu.....

Archived