Truth is pathless - JK πŸ“˜πŸ““πŸ“˜πŸ““πŸ“˜πŸ““

GOLI SODA

🧢🧢🧢

"I maintain that truth is a pathless land and cannot be approached by any path whatsoever, by any religion or by any sect.Β 

Truth being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable, cannot be organised nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along any particular path.Β 

Organizations cannot make you free nor develop the inner man, no man from outside can make you free, nor can organized worship, nor the immolation of yourself for a cause make you free.Β 

Therefore I’m not concerning myself with the founding of religion, or new sects, or the establishment of new theories and new philosophies; on the contrary, I am concerning myself with only one essential thing, the true freedom of man.'

- Jiddu Krishnamurti

The complete script...

Β 

The theosophical society... Annie Besent ... leadbeater... worked on him for many years , Intellectually he was completely programmed and wanted to project JK as the new "World Teacher" but the man was wise enough to have denounced it and declared " Im not a world teacher". And later, he went on to dissolve the Order of the Star in the East, an organisation founded to assist the World Teacher in his mission, and eventually left the theosophical Society and theosophy at large. But he spent the rest of his life travelling the world as an unaffiliated speaker, independent thinker on philosophical, psychological, and spiritual subjects.

JK a great soul, who was not allowed to bloom naturally.

Archived