ఏపీ శాసన సభ, మండలి ప్రొరోగ్‌

gnk@vja

అమరావతి: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ శాసనసభ, శాసన మండలిని గవర్నర్‌ ప్రొరోగ్‌ చేశారు. ఉభయ సభలను ప్రొరోగ్‌ చేస్తూ గవర్నర్‌ బిశ్వభూషణ్‌ హరిచందన్‌ నోటిఫికేషన్‌ విడుదల చేశారు. శాసనసభ, మండలిని ప్రొరోగ్‌ చేసిన నేపథ్యంలో పరిపాలన వికేంద్రీకరణ, సీఆర్డీఏ రద్దు బిల్లుల స్థానంలో రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం త్వరలో ఆర్డినెన్స్‌ తీసుకొచ్చేందుకు సన్నాహాలు చేస్తున్నట్లు తెలుస్తోం

Prorogue is a general procedure.
After completing the sessions of assembly and council governor will prorogue both the houses.

ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అసెంబ్లీ, శాసనమండలి ప్రోరోగ్‌ అయ్యాయి. ఉభయసభలను ప్రోరోగ్‌ చేస్తూ గవర్నర్‌ బిశ్వభూషణ్ హరిచందన్ నోటిఫికేషన్‌ విడుదల చేశారు. 

Governor ended current session. This means all discussions and followup items will be discontinueud. Next session will start when governor asks to start a session. Until governor asks for sessio to start, cabinet cannot start next session.

This is nice way to put TDP controlled mandali to not start on amaravati. In the mean time they will bring ordinance to end mandali permanently or transfer govt. offices to vizag. 

it is a tactic used by govt. all over the world. recently same tactic used by Boris Johnson to get Brext done on Jan 31. Saying this line because our constitution is copy of British Constitution.

2 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Jandhyala actualga YSR bakthudu and has high regards for him, didn't understand why he is so against to Jagan

Inthakamundu eppudo idream interview lo anukunta antha YSR bajane untadi

I think this guy is playing tricks. He seems to be misleading everyone in TDP group. This current situation appears to be because of his advice to YCP.

4 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

I think this guy is playing tricks. He seems to be misleading everyone in TDP group. This current situation appears to be because of his advice to YCP.

Why i blame Jandyala is that before everything happened in Council, he himself told that Botsa requested in a closed door telephonic call with Chairman and Jandyala for a respectful solution. Jandyala even requested Murthy to openly say sorry in that TV debate before the debate can be continued (his final support is evident from that situation itself). Jandyala told to the TV that he had given some solution (as far as i remember) but hasn't disclosed it to the TV. Being a legal representative of TDP in this situation, i am still unclear how ethical for him to give a respectful solution. 

Archived