8 Months Achievement

Yaswanth526

It is true but Jagan media and supporters will promote these are yellow media propaganda. I think local TDP leaders and cadre need to explain this to local people instead of media. What ever it is with out people realization nothing can be done. I request CBN to work behind stop coming infront of camera , JC diwakar gave useful advice but here no body will take good advice.

36 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

Ivi nenu share chesthe nuvu kuda  tdp ga anthe untundi le meeku antunnaru

Just aa logo chusi disconnect avutharu

Like sakshi article on Jagan ante no one cares ....

Common people ki elections vasthe kani politics meedha interest raadhu

Last two years lone ivvani workout avthayee..

Till then social media and ground level lo work chesukovali.... 

But TDP fans ni pep up cheyadaniki this will be helpful  .  Even that is imp

On 2/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, Hemadri Raju said:

It is true but Jagan media and supporters will promote these are yellow media propaganda. I think local TDP leaders and cadre need to explain this to local people instead of media. What ever it is with out people realization nothing can be done. I request CBN to work behind stop coming infront of camera , JC diwakar gave useful advice but here no body will take good advice.

Enta explain chesina waste ....they think this is part of price inflation and has nothing to do with Jagga....one of my relative who is very rich always tells me that gave me 8 lakhs runamaafi and what did cbn give ....I explained the same to him but of no use ....if he is like that think of common man ...

• 1 month later...

Archived