Time to change AP-TDP President

koushik_k

32 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

kcr bhajane kanipisthundi, kani valid point kanipinchadu..

andhakaram tho kallu muskunte alane untadi le

Avnu brother..... maadhi andhakaaramey..... oka pakka one by one issues ni teskoni TDP janalloki eltondi, day by day it is getting more ground. e edupu santa election results ayyi 10 months ayina kuda vadilettu ledhu. 
samayam sandarbham lo points cheppali..... eppudu sandarbham enti ? Every media is highlighting lot of issues in AP. What is the point of changing TDP President ? Will it fetch AP? 
constructive criticism aney musugu lo nitya edupu enduku ? 

ennaallu ragulutaaru CBN medha?

40 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Konta mandi edupu gottu edavala valla DB vela vela potondhi...... there are lot of issues at present and nobody wants to open a thread for discussion as they very well know this hand full $cums will enter and pollute the discussion. 

put them in ignore list. why are you replying to their posts.

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

put them in ignore list. why are you replying to their posts.

I am least bothered to reply to these guys. If you observe, open politics section any day, you will see 3-4 threads regularly which has this oral diarrhea overflowing. 

Our political section has lot of anonymous and guest users across parties. Whoever opens, will see these worst threads. Not sure why @Kiran is allowing this. And cannot understand why moderators are not acting even after repeated requests to ban few Ids from political section. 

what message are we passing to outside world ? I see many of my friends used to pick NFDB threads and share matter in the last. Now there is not much activity in political section. Thanks to a handful ill motivated guys.

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I am least bothered to reply to these guys. If you observe, open politics section any day, you will see 3-4 threads regularly which has this oral diarrhea overflowing. 

Our political section has lot of anonymous and guest users across parties. Not sure why @Kiran is allowing this. And cannot understand why moderators are not acting even after repeated requests to ban few Ids from political section. 

what message are we passing to outside world ? I see many of my friends used to pick NFDB threads and share matter in the last. Now there is not much activity in political section. Thanks to a handful ill motivated guys.

I put him in ignore list. Mostly i avoid his threads. We can't change mindset of a person. In this world we have to deal with different kind of people. We have freedom to ignore narcissist who think that, he knows better than anyone. In facebook  I  hide updates of friends who forward useless posts. It is useless to get emotional while arguing in virtual world.

Please don't take politics emotionally or personally. I used to get emotional towards politics . I realise that Our health, wealth, Work, Family, friends are only matters to us. If anybody touch our family or wealth we will go to any extent to protect it. We choose  methods based on necessity. 

Kaushik can be one of the following category.

Jaffa.

CBN hater

TDP hater

Mega fan

He might have personal, property loss due to local TDP politician

Sadist , who derive pleasure by causing irritation to db members.

Mentally disturbed due to family member loss 

Physically handicapped.

He could be Lakshmi parvati or Daggubati fan.

23 hours ago, ravindras said:

I put him in ignore list. Mostly i avoid his threads. We can't change mindset of a person. In this world we have to deal with different kind of people. We have freedom to ignore narcissist who think that, he knows better than anyone. In facebook  I  hide updates of friends who forward useless posts. It is useless to get emotional while arguing in virtual world.

Please don't take politics emotionally or personally. I used to get emotional towards politics . I realise that Our health, wealth, Work, Family, friends are only matters to us. If anybody touch our family or wealth we will go to any extent to protect it. We choose  methods based on necessity. 

Kaushik can be one of the following category.

Jaffa.

CBN hater

TDP hater

Mega fan

He might have personal, property loss due to local TDP politician

Sadist , who derive pleasure by causing irritation to db members.

Mentally disturbed due to family member loss 

Physically handicapped.

He could be Lakshmi parvati or Daggubati fan.

and you studied in IIT. 😂🤣

Constructive criticism aa Thokka... Self ego sunakanandam.. Ilanti batch valla dhammidi upayogam udadadu..  ilaanti batch oka vote kooda veyinchi undaru.. Ikkadadiki vachhi edustha untaru.. DB lo sunakanandam teerchukunte emavuthundi.. Chetanithe, Dhammu unte.. magadivithe field loki velli try cheyi.. db lo pakodi posts vesi adangi evvaralu aadaku

8 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

IIT lo chadivina..ITI maatrame chadivina...Sannasi ni Sannasi ane antaaru. Mahaa ayithe posh gaa stupid antaaru.

meeku vachina ibbandi ento?

You need to think like villain when you are dealing with villain. 

as a villain, you will never hate a person. This is the secret of a villain. You will only try to find what he most loves and how you can kill that his joy silently to put him in stress....You enjoy while he suffer in politics under stress....That's how a party demolished and cadre runs away from party.... Right now this is exactly how Modi, KCR, Jagan altogether killing CBN's pride achievements one by one and he is suffering. they are enjoying looking at his suffering.

no body cares how much development is done anymore... since last 10 years what development BJP or TRS done. nothing. it only matters how much muscle you put out there, how much brain you put out there. how much control on media you put. 

This is what koushik is telling you. if you understand this you are wise man. 

5 minutes ago, Vihari said:

You need to think like villain when you are dealing with villain. 

as a villain, you will never hate a person. This is the secret of a villain. You will only try to find what he most loves and how you can kill that his joy silently to put him in stress....You enjoy while he suffer in politics under stress....That's how a party demolished and cadre runs away from party.... Right now this is exactly how Modi, KCR, Jagan altogether killing CBN's pride achievements one by one and he is suffering. they are enjoying looking at his suffering.

no body cares how much development is done anymore... since last 10 years what development BJP or TRS done. nothing. it only matters how much muscle you put out there, how much brain you put out there. how much control on media you put. 

This is what koushik is telling you. if you understand this you are wise man. 

So pichodni deal cheyyali antey manam kuda shirts chimpukovalaa? 

At present seems very easy for jagan again in 2024...

Manamu tittukunna konni schemes bagane unayiii ammavodi superhit ochin valla matram full happy and ah concept chala bagundi labour lo peaks positive .. English medium issue Baga vadukunaru poor people drustillo.govts schools lo food menu changed.trying through  Nadu nedu to develop govt schools.so valla strategy correctgane undi valla voter's ni vadalataledu

Volunteer s sachivalayam nijamga ventane pani chesi pedithee politics cheyakundaa adi kuda Baga help avtadii..e month 6am ki intiki ochi ichesaru penisons

Rations cards penisons tisesi labour ego satisfying unna vallavi middle class ve max potayi kabattii akkada oka consolidation..

Only problem paga tirchukovadam ivi apesthe taanke manchidii anavasaram capital issue peddadi cheuskunadu but tana core voting except crda area rest not worried about this ..

So 2024 ki ilanti team tho elaa  jr NTR  Rammohannaidu lantodini lagithee manchidi  support ki slowga 2024 ki cbn cm avvaadanki

15 minutes ago, Godavari said:

At present seems very easy for jagan again in 2024...

Manamu tittukunna konni schemes bagane unayiii ammavodi superhit ochin valla matram full happy and ah concept chala bagundi labour lo peaks positive .. English medium issue Baga vadukunaru poor people drustillo.govts schools lo food menu changed.trying through  Nadu nedu to develop govt schools.so valla strategy correctgane undi valla voter's ni vadalataledu

Volunteer s sachivalayam nijamga ventane pani chesi pedithee politics cheyakundaa adi kuda Baga help avtadii..e month 6am ki intiki ochi ichesaru penisons

Rations cards penisons tisesi labour ego satisfying unna vallavi middle class ve max potayi kabattii akkada oka consolidation..

Only problem paga tirchukovadam ivi apesthe taanke manchidii anavasaram capital issue peddadi cheuskunadu but tana core voting except crda area rest not worried about this ..

So 2024 ki ilanti team tho elaa  jr NTR  Rammohannaidu lantodini lagithee manchidi  support ki slowga 2024 ki cbn cm avvaadanki

We also thought on same lines brother! 

Pattiseema, Polavaram, Capital area, KIA, Sri city, hudh hudh help, cyclones appudu chesina work, CC roads, Anna canteen, Chandranna Kanuka/thofa, timely ration, pensions 

ila chaala unnayi manaki kudaaa..... but nothing worked. Public happiness is temp when it comes to freebies. 

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

We also thought on same lines brother! 

Pattiseema, Polavaram, Capital area, KIA, Sri city, hudh hudh help, cyclones appudu chesina work, CC roads, Anna canteen, Chandranna Kanuka/thofa, timely ration, pensions 

ila chaala unnayi manaki kudaaa..... but nothing worked. Public happiness is temp when it comes to freebies. 

Difference is vote bank....Vallaki fixed  40 percent voting  undi tdp ki 30 minchi undadu ade difference and ah difference chalu results reverse avvadanki .......valla voters ni satisfying ippudu kuda ..2024 Jagan vs anti Jagan jarigithe chance :bawling: leda rammohannaidu Jr NTR emina.magic cheyali under cbn direction

7 minutes ago, Godavari said:

Difference is vote bank....Vallaki fixed  40 percent voting  undi tdp ki 30 minchi undadu ade difference and ah difference chalu results reverse avvadanki .......valla voters ni satisfying ippudu kuda ..2024 Jagan vs anti Jagan jarigithe chance :bawling: leda rammohannaidu Jr NTR emina.magic cheyali under cbn direction

Rmn n Jr అనే ఆశ vunchukokapovatam better ఎందుకంటే atleast fr 2024 vallani pilavaru ఎవరూ n రారు కూడా even if అధిష్టానం knows we loose, ee fact తెలుసుకుని ముందుకు పోతే better మనకే మంచిది ofcourse manaki vuntadi vallosthe better ani ఇంతే అనుకున్న few months after loose but in reality it won't happen anedi understood, inka lekkalantava first 2 yrs lo ఆహా ఓహో అన్నారు బాబు garini kuda, chk any state fr 1st 2 yrs, శివసేన thopu అంటున్నారు అక్కడ... We have a long way to go, need not worry unnecessarily... But slow ga sm team ని build chesukunta పోతు current problems meeda fight chesthu vunte chalu.. 

Archived