Time to change AP-TDP President

koushik_k

6 minutes ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

ifs and buts vaddu ..Koushik anna ithene best mana DB lo janalandariki andubaatulo vuntaru ..manandariki kaastha sampadinchu kovadaniki avakasam istharu.. Jai Koushanna Jai Jai Koushanna

il work under that new president lendi :P sampadana antara.. why not.. anything for cadre..   its time to setup our own social media batch. 

chala mandi ikkada koushik ni troll sesthunnaru....kaani in my view koushik ki atleast TDP strong avvali at any cost in both states ane siddantham undi. he believes in that siddhantham and he will atleast daily shows same desire for TDP....if koushik gets a chance he would definetely atleast every week oka district ki velli ground lo tiruguthadu. he would also do better tactics than ipac PK team.....so i do believe that koushik is better than our current AP TDP president. :cheers:

11 minutes ago, Vihari said:

chala mandi ikkada koushik ni troll sesthunnaru....kaani in my view koushik ki atleast TDP strong avvali at any cost in both states ane siddantham undi. he believes in that siddhantham and he will atleast daily shows same desire for TDP....if koushik gets a chance he would definetely atleast every week oka district ki velli ground lo tiruguthadu. he would also do better tactics than ipac PK team.....so i do believe that koushik is better than our current AP TDP president. :cheers:

+1

ipac PK team tho ithe oka aata aadukuntadu Koushanna ..anna ki aa skills 100% vunnayi and oka confusion lekunda oka decision ki stick ayyi work cheyyali ..adi aayanaki vundi ..chaala kasta paduthunnaru ikkada daani kosam..so aa nammakam thone nenu Koushanna eligible anna kani troll cheyyadaniki kaadu

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

ee DB lo janalu maararu...... when while state is talking about some burning issues, we only care our ego!

whose ego ? what ego ?   didnt u guys spend 5 yrs on so called burning issues ? whats the result in elections..

ITs time to restructure .. 

29 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

whose ego ? what ego ?   didnt u guys spend 5 yrs on so called burning issues ? whats the result in elections..

ITs time to restructure .. 

Enough of your venom brother! My state is reeling. You can’t understand that pain and better stay with your KCR bhajan and stay away from my state issue and party. And you better stay away from last election result discussions. Enough of your leg pulling. Try to maintain dignity and decorum.

23 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Enough of your venom brother! My state is reeling. You can’t understand that pain and better stay with your KCR bhajan and stay away from my state issue and party. And you better stay away from last election result discussions. Enough of your leg pulling. Try to maintain dignity and decorum.

Venom ? Except you im sure > 50% understand the importance of reforming the party here ..  

I understand state is in pain ... what do u want party to do ? weep ?         Opponent is approaching with a knife and party is getting ready to deal with with a flower.   will it win ? 

I will never hesitate to do kcr bhajan..  he loves his state and would go any extent for his people..   thats what politics is about isnt it ?   we are not in a satsang of mahatma gandhis   

1) We all know tactics of opposition and how they took down tdp .. they will do the same in 2024 .. now tell me with dignity and decorum , how do u plan to tackle them except waiting for jagan to make mistakes and people choosing cbn when left with no choice  ?       

2) Are u satisfied with work of current AP TDP president ? yes or no .. 

28 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Venom ? Except you im sure > 50% understand the importance of reforming the party here ..  

I understand state is in pain ... what do u want party to do ? weep ?         Opponent is approaching with a knife and party is getting ready to deal with with a flower.   will it win ? 

I will never hesitate to do kcr bhajan..  he loves his state and would go any extent for his people..   thats what politics is about isnt it ?   we are not in a satsang of mahatma gandhis   

1) We all know tactics of opposition and how they took down tdp .. they will do the same in 2024 .. now tell me with dignity and decorum , how do u plan to tackle them except waiting for jagan to make mistakes and people choosing cbn when left with no choice  ?       

2) Are u satisfied with work of current AP TDP president ? yes or no .. 

I clearly told enough of your venom. Get lost and do your KCR bhajan. We don’t need your damn suggestions for our party.

Archived