What’s going on with Andhra’s Capital

Yaswanth526

53 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Anna ఎవరు meeru, Chusthante bjp guy ల vunnaru, delhi caution antunnaru.... 

i stay in delhi bro....im not a BJP guy...i am a wellwisher of TDP and ardent supporter of TDP and N family since childhood.delhi lo telugu media circle chala close knit group.any issue AP TS vishayam lo ikkadi nunchi NEWS  ravali...i am also a member of BBB group and worked on field for TDP during 2014 elections. you can go through my past posts to test my devotion towards TDP. 

9 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

i stay in delhi bro....im not a BJP guy...i am a wellwisher of TDP and ardent supporter of TDP and N family since childhood.delhi lo telugu media circle chala close knit group.any issue AP TS vishayam lo ikkadi nunchi NEWS  ravali...i am also a member of BBB group and worked on field for TDP during 2014 elections. you can go through my past posts to test my devotion towards TDP. 

I'm nt testing you bro, ఢిల్లీ antante నేషనల్ Party anuknna, tv9 ntv.. Etc.. తెలుగు journalists ఢిల్లీ లో andaru touch lo vuntara.. 

56 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

Glad to hear your affiliation with the party.

please continue to share your views and news on a regular basis.🤝

1 hour ago, ramntr said:

I'm nt testing you bro, ఢిల్లీ antante నేషనల్ Party anuknna, tv9 ntv.. Etc.. తెలుగు journalists ఢిల్లీ లో andaru touch lo vuntara.. 

im not a journo..but its my job requirement to be in touch with media and PRO s of different state governments.i cant reaveal more than this. what ever i post in this group definitely helps the party if it is conveyed to top hierarchy of TDP in a proper channel.i dont want to see TDP as a come and go party like praja rajyam and janasena and jai sanaikhyandhra parties..we created and shaped the present AP AND TS STATES.we are only capable if doing those kind of miracles.telangana doralu, andhra dongalu rule chesinantha kalam prajalu TDP rule tho compare cheskuntune vuntaru...ade manaki eppatikaina tirigi manchi rojulu teeskosthundi...idi na nammakam. prajalu maku kashtam lo vunnam, maku administration avasaram anukunnappudu kavali anukune party TDP okkate...JAI NTR JAI TDP

Archived