Please CBN

Npower

Let Ram Mohan Naidu tour Amaravathi,

Let Ram Mohan Naidu take up the other burning issues in the state.  Let him tour extensively and reach people and let him deliver his FIERY speeches.... and attract the public towards TDP.

Ram Mohan Naidu is so obedient that he can never revolt on you.  Use him and get the sheen back to TDP. 

Your speeches became almost LIFELESS.... on whatever or whichever issue you speak, you cannot attract people any more.  You cannot give strong counters to oppositon.

Let Lokesh groom under Fiery Rammohan Naidu.  Let him accompany with RMN. Let him observe the way he speaks, the way he attracts crowds.

Now the question is the SURVIVAL OF TDP, THE SURVIVAL OF AP, THE SURVIVAL OF AP PEOPLE, THE SURVIVAL OF AMARAVATHI, THE SURVIVAL OF TELUGU AS THE ITALIAN OF THE EAST.... so many, so many things are linked with TDP'S SURVIVAL, it's not about you or lokesh's survival only anymore. 

Enthati vaadaina either Kantha daasudu, or Bandhu preethi vyaadhi grasthudu avvaalsinde... even Bal Thackeray ne koduku premalo Raj Thackeray lanti Fiery leader ni vadulukunnaadu.... so, mimmalni thappu pattanu.... but being a strategist & being a Chanakya.... you were to break the shackles of your bandhupreethi... but sad that you cannot succeed in that. 

Ippatiki munigi poindemi ledu.... give RMN a chance to revive TDP & let Lokesh accompany him... if Lokesh can grasp... atleast he can be the future either after you or after Rammohan Naidu.

I don't see any more chances now.  Please do this as fast as possible... otherwise.... TDP ni brathikinchukolem.... MEKAPOTHU GAAMBHEERYAM valla origedemi ledu Sir, grahinchandi... meeku cheppetanthati vaadini kaanu.... but, cheppaka thappadam ledu.

bro.. take it easy... if people want appealing speeches emotions to choose their leader, let them do so and get what they deserve..

AP people are such a hopeless people where there is no unity at anytime for collective future of the state other than looking for their own benefits..  

41 minutes ago, pavan s said:

bro.. take it easy... if people want appealing speeches emotions to choose their leader, let them do so and get what they deserve..

AP people are such a hopeless people where there is no unity at anytime for collective future of the state other than looking for their own benefits..  

Nenemi OFFENCE cheyyamanatledu.... kaneesam DEFEND chesukolekunnaaru.  Prathidee CBN valle anesi... vaalla ishtamochinatlu propoganda chesukuntoo, vaalla ishtamochina panulu chesukuntunnaaru.

Lokesh future ippatikaithe... KILLED.  

YCP + RGV nexus kalisi entha thokkaalo antha thokkesaaru.  Antho intho paavalaa gaadu ithodhikam gaa sahaaya paddaadu vaallaku.  So, inka ippatlo Lokesh lechi niladokkukovadam kashtam.... so, RMN ki chedodu vaadodu gaa vuntoo.... samayam kosam eduru choodaali.  Anthe, cheyagaligedemi ledu.  As usual... mana vaallu... swayaana Thandri kodukulu daarunam gaa viphalam ayyaaru thamanu thaamu defend chesukovadam lo.

Both party leadership and followers are not aggressive these days. Not to blame only the leadership. Why don’t you do your part of campaigning for TDP. If you are already doing, well and good. Also motivate others to do the same. 

Some enthusiastic followers are more destroying the party in the name of constructive criticism (They might be working with agenda as well which we are not sure).

7 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Both party leadership and followers are not aggressive these days. Not to blame only the leadership. Why don’t you do your part of campaigning for TDP. If you are already doing, well and good. Also motivate others to do the same. 

Some enthusiastic followers are more destroying the party in the name of constructive criticism (They might be working with agenda as well which we are not sure).

Campaigning..aaa ???  Panee paataa vadili cheyyalem kadaa brother.  But, yes... i defend my party and my leaders whenever i am in any such situation.  Ye okkadinee vadalanu.... enthati vaaraina sare... yeduru tiruguthaa.  1980's nundi point by point cheppi... ysr enthati dracula no.... vidamarichi cheppagalanu.  Bhayapadataaru naa mundu maatlaadataaniki aaa level lo vuntundi mana defence.  Offend cheyyanu... but defence lo thosthe... vaallanu defence loki thosthaanu.  Naa gurinchi inkaa teliyaalante SBDB lo choodocchu... only DBs ane kaadu... ekkadaina anthe... DEFEND chesukovadam lo mana leaders antha weak ayithe kaanu nenu.

YSR vi, YSJ vi enno points vadilestaaru manollu.... defence chesetappudainaa... offence chese appudainaa..... 

But, naaku annee gurthuntaayi... ofcourse MIC mundukosthe yemavuthaano theliyadu kaanee.... groups lo vunnappudu naaku eduru evvaru nilavaleru... be it DBs or Centre's... idi maatram ghanta padham gaa cheppagalanu.

3 minutes ago, Npower said:

Campaigning..aaa ???  Panee paataa vadili cheyyalem kadaa brother.  But, yes... i defend my party and my leaders whenever i am in any such situation.  Ye okkadinee vadalanu.... enthati vaaraina sare... yeduru tiruguthaa.  1980's nundi point by point cheppi... ysr enthati dracula no.... vidamarichi cheppagalanu.  Bhayapadataaru naa mundu maatlaadataaniki aaa level lo vuntundi mana defence.  Offend cheyyanu... but defence lo thosthe... vaallanu defence loki thosthaanu.  Naa gurinchi inkaa teliyaalante SBDB lo choodocchu... only DBs ane kaadu... ekkadaina anthe... DEFEND chesukovadam lo mana leaders antha weak ayithe kaanu nenu.

Good to know brother. I hope all the TDP followers does this. I was talking about social media campaigning.  I guess your ID is same in SBDB as well, I do follow your posts. 

1 hour ago, pavan s said:

3 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Good to know brother. I hope all the TDP followers does this. I was talking about social media campaigning.  I guess your ID is same in SBDB as well, I do follow your posts. 

Yes ... same in SBDB too. Social media ante... twitter lo untaanu kaanee.... akkada active vundentha time vundadu... DBs lo ayithe... appudappudu visit chesi replies ivvachu.  Anyhow... its about our stability... personal gaa stable gaa vundi time spend cheyyagaligithe.... SM lo vaallaku dimma thirige laaga cheyyochu.

3 minutes ago, Npower said:

Yes ... same in SBDB too. Social media ante... twitter lo untaanu kaanee.... akkada active vundentha time vundadu... DBs lo ayithe... appudappudu visit chesi replies ivvachu.  Anyhow... its about our stability... personal gaa stable gaa vundi time spend cheyyagaligithe.... SM lo vaallaku dimma thirige laaga cheyyochu.

Lot of YCP followers put their blood in previous term to bring Jagan to power. They didn’t care what friends and family think about them. They openly posted on social media defaming TDP. I don’t know if they have received money for that. 

1 hour ago, kurnool NTR said:

Lot of YCP followers put their blood in previous term to bring Jagan to power. They didn’t care what friends and family think about them. They openly posted on social media defaming TDP. I don’t know if they have received money for that. 

100% nijam bro ... I have seen lot of people who were very silent and calm but in last one year they showed publicly their caste grudge , published all fake propaganda on TDP . Pure hatred 

4 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Adi free ga kadu. Prasantha kishore magic. Manamemo avanni care cheyam. Paytm batch village ki 5 to 6 members with WhatsApp twitter and fb

8 hours ago, TDP_2019 said:

let people experience Jagan's rule. Lot of people are still happy. we don't need to worry for next 3 years. Lets wait and watch

Think about  40 percent voting ...                 let them ante ah 40 members out of 100 andaru

alageundipotaraaa calm ga untee janasena BJP ycp Edoka vypu Vellakundaaa  ....

10 hours ago, Npower said:

Let Ram Mohan Naidu tour Amaravathi,

Let Ram Mohan Naidu take up the other burning issues in the state.  Let him tour extensively and reach people and let him deliver his FIERY speeches.... and attract the public towards TDP.

Ram Mohan Naidu is so obedient that he can never revolt on you.  Use him and get the sheen back to TDP. 

Your speeches became almost LIFELESS.... on whatever or whichever issue you speak, you cannot attract people any more.  You cannot give strong counters to oppositon.

Let Lokesh groom under Fiery Rammohan Naidu.  Let him accompany with RMN. Let him observe the way he speaks, the way he attracts crowds.

Now the question is the SURVIVAL OF TDP, THE SURVIVAL OF AP, THE SURVIVAL OF AP PEOPLE, THE SURVIVAL OF AMARAVATHI, THE SURVIVAL OF TELUGU AS THE ITALIAN OF THE EAST.... so many, so many things are linked with TDP'S SURVIVAL, it's not about you or lokesh's survival only anymore. 

Enthati vaadaina either Kantha daasudu, or Bandhu preethi vyaadhi grasthudu avvaalsinde... even Bal Thackeray ne koduku premalo Raj Thackeray lanti Fiery leader ni vadulukunnaadu.... so, mimmalni thappu pattanu.... but being a strategist & being a Chanakya.... you were to break the shackles of your bandhupreethi... but sad that you cannot succeed in that. 

Ippatiki munigi poindemi ledu.... give RMN a chance to revive TDP & let Lokesh accompany him... if Lokesh can grasp... atleast he can be the future either after you or after Rammohan Naidu.

I don't see any more chances now.  Please do this as fast as possible... otherwise.... TDP ni brathikinchukolem.... MEKAPOTHU GAAMBHEERYAM valla origedemi ledu Sir, grahinchandi... meeku cheppetanthati vaadini kaanu.... but, cheppaka thappadam ledu.

Glad to see such realizations.   Cbn is power hungry man.  He won’t let it go away from hands of his family.    He feels tdp is nara vari party where actually it’s not. 😉 

we have to hope for someone to usurp the party.  That’s it . I’m waiting for that moment 

12 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Glad to see such realizations.   Cbn is power hungry man.  He won’t let it go away from hands of his family.    He feels tdp is nara vari party where actually it’s not. 😉 

we have to hope for someone to usurp the party.  That’s it . I’m waiting for that moment 

Kcr and ysr alantollu kadu

10 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Progressive path lo lekunda only Masses ki connect ayye leader vaste upayogam enti? Jagan lanti leader TDP lo unte mee ego satisfy avvatam tappa state ki emanna use unda?

3 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Progressive path lo lekunda only Masses ki connect ayye leader vaste upayogam enti? Jagan lanti leader TDP lo unte mee ego satisfy avvatam tappa state ki emanna use unda?

Use ledu. Kani ideology And principles  unna Tdp Lo mass leader unte party 50 yrs untundi. Development untundi.    Anduke ikkada leadership marali.    Akkada marina use ledu endukante adi 420 party 

6 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Kcr and ysr alantollu kadu

Kcr and ysr at least have powerful successors who proved their worth and they got acceptance from people.  
what’s our case ? We have a successor who enters assembly though backdoor  and who lost in capital area being a minister ??? Ideally cbn should have contested there and Loki would have contested in kuppam.    Brilliant safe game by cbn as usual.  

Archived