yeppudu change avutaru?

Hello26

TDP leadership politics lo weak and political strategies lo weak compared to YCP. I don't doubt this statement of mine. Always in defensive and reacting mode.

Coming to Social Media...manchi photos and videos share chestunnaru...good. But, vati mida TDP and TDP related watermanrks yentra babu. basic ingitha gnyanam kuda lekunte yela? How long will you continue this?

Honestly, the party & leaders who can convince the people by educating them with clarity and good strategies are the ones who deserve to rule people. Since you don't have that skill...so you are not the one for sure. worst ante worst. ilane continue ayithe supporters will also quit.

3 hours ago, Hello26 said:

TDP leadership politics lo weak and political strategies lo weak compared to YCP. I don't doubt this statement of mine. Always in defensive and reacting mode.

Coming to Social Media...manchi photos and videos share chestunnaru...good. But, vati mida TDP and TDP related watermanrks yentra babu. basic ingitha gnyanam kuda lekunte yela? How long will you continue this?

Honestly, the party & leaders who can convince the people by educating them with clarity and good strategies are the ones who deserve to rule people. Since you don't have that skill...so you are not the one for sure. worst ante worst. ilane continue ayithe supporters will also quit.

Asalu midi ardam leni question. they will never change :close:

3 hours ago, Hello26 said:

Bro now people are not voting based on issues.

they are voting based on love and hatred

othet wise modi ,jagan,kcr will not win

people hate Cbn 

for doing

cyber towers

raithu bazar

e seve

mee seva

good irrigation projects

Solved electricity problems

and clear stand on any issues

and fighting for people during opposition 

like babli

uttarakand floods

and ready to face media any time on any issur

but kcr,jagan,modi

no clear stand on any issue

dont face media

eg kcr during intermediate issue

kondagattu bus accident

he told no one can save RTC but again RTC is ok

and jagan no clear stand on any issue

and will not face media during troubles

for present generation TDP and CBN will not fit

so better leave Ap 

1 hour ago, fan no 1 said:

I am assuming CBN will hire PK or someone with a similar caliber for a complete make over but in 2021 not now. If Mamata needed to hire one I am sure he should as well.

PK is again hired by Jagan. PK is not available in the market :)

1 hour ago, fan no 1 said:

I am assuming CBN will hire PK or someone with a similar caliber for a complete make over but in 2021 not now. If Mamata needed to hire one I am sure he should as well.

Mamta was going down faster than pack of cards, pk and no strong CM candidate from opposition will save her. But Ganguly in BJP can change things.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:47 PM, Hello26 said:

Glad to see people realizing.   Old leader old thoughts.  Old leadership outdated results.  What more are u expecting ???  Tdp never excelled in triangular fight.  We can only win alternate politics 

we ridicule people of ysrcp social media as paytm batch.  I support them because they work for their party and party pays them for hard work they do.   What do tdp fans get from party ?  

3 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Glad to see people realizing.   Old leader old thoughts.  Old leadership outdated results.  What more are u expecting ??? 

we ridicule people of ysrcp social media as paytm batch.  I support them because they work for their party and party pays them for hard work they do.   What do tdp fans get from party ?  

Hey pune warrior, ikkada గోల cheyyakapothe poyyi nee suggestions list out చేసి ivvaka poyav .. ఇక్కడ aristhe emochiddi, leka Ycp ki shift ayyava complete ga... 

1 hour ago, ramntr said:

Hey pune warrior, ikkada గోల cheyyakapothe poyyi nee suggestions list out చేసి ivvaka poyav .. ఇక్కడ aristhe emochiddi, leka Ycp ki shift ayyava complete ga... 

Mari inkem bro.  DB museddama evariki emi raduga.  Edo thought sharing kosam anthe rasedi.  

3 hours ago, koushik_k said:

I appreciate their strategy. Who cares paytm or bla.. Mission should be to reach people. YSRCP knows better 

15 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

I appreciate their strategy. Who cares paytm or bla.. Mission should be to reach people. YSRCP knows better 

Yup bro.  Ysrcp back their supporters 

tdp breaks their supporters.     We don’t encourage our members in social media.  Someday they get frustrate d and give up.  
no idea what so called tech saavy Loki and cbn are doing to fix this. 

Archived