Questions to KG people on Capital Change

Kumbk

I'd like to get some feedback from db people living in KG districts on capital change. 

1) Are non K's in these two districts OK with this?

2) How many of you/your friends & family invested in AMVT after capital announcement? I resisted myself and invested in USA stock market. Some of my relatives went in with a lot of money. With the introduction of GST and now capital change, it looks like I escaped. But talking to some guntur folks living nearby, they are staring at major losses.

1 hour ago, Kumbk said:

I'd like to get some feedback from db people living in KG districts on capital change. 

2) How many of you/your friends & family invested in AMVT after capital announcement? I resisted myself and invested in USA stock market. Some of my relatives went in with a lot of money. With the introduction of GST and now capital change, it looks like I escaped. But talking to some guntur folks living nearby, they are staring at major losses.

maamoolu gaa kaadu.. Many people literally crying...

1 hour ago, Kumbk said:

Market value down by more than 50% already.... 

Archived