#JamiaProtest

OneAndOnlyMKC

we give statements very easily showing examples of other countries. Look at the countries like Dubai and US. How they are  implementing anti immigration. 

You have to first fortify your borders and catch people while crossing borders. That will be a preventive measure and will help eradicate 50% of the illegal immigrants. Second thing would be filter the immigrants who already entered illegally. 

this is what countries do. If you don’t have this mechanism, any bill will remain as a piece of paper!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some data related to CAB/CAA, NRC and Refugees in India. 

According to the 2011 Census: 

- 5.5 million people in India are immigrants. 
- This is 0.44% of the Indian population
- Only 55% of these total immigrants (0.24% of total population of India) came from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.
- 2.3 million people out of those came from Bangladesh
- 0.7 million of those came from Pakistan
- 6,596 of those came from Afghanistan
- 1.7 million of these immigrants have been living in India since before 1991
- The balance immigrants, approximately 2.5 million of them are from China, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and other countries. 

The number of refugees out of these (those who came due to persecution) would be relatively lower. 

The NRC in Assam alone cost the Indian Govt Rs. 1,300 Crores.... Just in THAT ONE STATE. 

A Pan India NRC, with 29 states and 7 UTs will cost India an approximate Rs. 50,000 Crores. 

The Citzenship Act (even without CAA) already provided for a process for refugees to seek asylum/citizenship of India, irrespective of their religion. 

So why did the GOI want to bring in the CAA? 

So the Indian Govt wants to spend Rs. 50,000 Crores for what? Just to identify Muslims living in India and deny them citizenship rights? 

The CAG has found misappropriation of Rs. 108 Crores in the Assam NRC and this report is on record. 

A Pan India NRC costing Rs. 50,000 Crores will have the potential for misappropriation of how many Crores? 

Not only is the CAA unconstitutional, going firmly against Article 14 of the Indian Constitution, that grants equal treatment to ANY PERSON (person, mind you, not citizen) in the eyes of the law, but this CAA cannot be implemented without an NRC which is going to cost India a tidy sum of money. 

This money can definitely be put up to better use in creating employment and helping the flailing economy of the country survive. 

This needless emphasis on Hindu-Muslim rift seems to be nothing more than an attempt to keep the communal pot boiling. 

Why isnt the Modi Sarkar focusing on the economy, jobs, rising crimes, rapes, health indices, downturn in industries and inflation, instead of spending its time in creating narratives which are going against the secular fabric of this nation? 

Why is the Modi Sarkar so hell bent on keeping the Indians, busy and fighting against each other based on their religion and caste? 

Is it because they are completely incompetent in addressing the real problems that face the nation? 

Coz we all know who wins elections when the communal fires burn the country......

Stay Together!! Stay Strong! Demand Your Rights! Demand Accountability from the Government.

#SayNoToCAB #SayNoToCAA #SayNoToNRC

Disclaimer: The best way to keep a nation distracted from one's failure on real issues is to create a imaginary enemy and keep them busy fighting it.

1 hour ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

- Only 55% of these total immigrants (0.24% of total population of India) came from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.
- The balance immigrants, approximately 2.5 million of them are from China, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and other countries. 

The number of refugees out of these (those who came due to persecution) would be relatively lower. 

The NRC in Assam alone cost the Indian Govt Rs. 1,300 Crores.... Just in THAT ONE STATE. 

A Pan India NRC, with 29 states and 7 UTs will cost India an approximate Rs. 50,000 Crores. 

The Citzenship Act (even without CAA) already provided for a process for refugees to seek asylum/citizenship of India, irrespective of their religion. 

So the Indian Govt wants to spend Rs. 50,000 Crores for what? Just to identify Muslims living in India and deny them citizenship rights? 

The CAG has found misappropriation of Rs. 108 Crores in the Assam NRC and this report is on record. 

A Pan India NRC costing Rs. 50,000 Crores will have the potential for misappropriation of how many Crores? 

Not only is the CAA unconstitutional, going firmly against Article 14 of the Indian Constitution, that grants equal treatment to ANY PERSON (person, mind you, not citizen) in the eyes of the law, but this CAA cannot be implemented without an NRC which is going to cost India a tidy sum of money. 

This money can definitely be put up to better use in creating employment and helping the flailing economy of the country survive. 

This needless emphasis on Hindu-Muslim rift seems to be nothing more than an attempt to keep the communal pot boiling. 

Why isnt the Modi Sarkar focusing on the economy, jobs, rising crimes, rapes, health indices, downturn in industries and inflation, instead of spending its time in creating narratives which are going against the secular fabric of this nation? 

Why is the Modi Sarkar so hell bent on keeping the Indians, busy and fighting against each other based on their religion and caste? 

Is it because they are completely incompetent in addressing the real problems that face the nation? 

Coz we all know who wins elections when the communal fires burn the country......

Stay Together!! Stay Strong! Demand Your Rights! Demand Accountability from the Government.

Disclaimer: The best way to keep a nation distracted from one's failure on real issues is to create a imaginary enemy and keep them busy fighting it.

It will be more than 50k crores. I wish they implement this and identify a handful.

8 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

This is a good bill irrespective of political party affiliation. 

This bill will give good results in the long term. Every other country is strict about illegal immigrants, why shouldn’t India? What is the problem giving citizenship to Hindu sub religions? All those religions were born in India and they are Indians.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

aa video lo unna valla lagane unnai nee half baked posts in this thread 😉

Demo execution lo drawbacks oppukunna, it had it benefits and I posted data supporting it. Nee laga fear mongering hypothetical  nonsensical posts veyyala 🤗

Fear monger hypothetical nonsense statement antey idhey kada brother? 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/citizenship-amendment-act-protests-live-updates-supreme-court-jamia-milia-islamia-amu-assam-2426505.html

looks like you know more about such things. Please clarify!

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Fear monger hypothetical nonsense statement antey idhey kada brother? 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/citizenship-amendment-act-protests-live-updates-supreme-court-jamia-milia-islamia-amu-assam-2426505.html

looks like you know more about such things. Please clarify!

Fear mongering  aspect emi undi dantlo?

Students say they are not committing those incidents but outsiders, police say some students and majority outsiders are involved in rioting. Urban naxals and opposition leaders are calling for protests on social media and these incidents are happening there. Adhe PM chepthe mistake OK. 

19 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

If population controlled,most of the problems get solution in India.... I support this bill to save my country from unknowns ..

5 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Fear mongering  aspect emi undi dantlo?

Students say they are not committing those incidents but outsiders, police say some students and majority outsiders are involved in rioting. Urban naxals and opposition leaders are calling for protests on social media and these incidents are happening there. Adhe PM chepthe mistake OK. 

Should I send glasses bro? Modi sab hypothetical ga urban naxals antu, will shoot over your shoulders antu evevo matladutunnaru kadaaaa 

gurivinda nalupu kanapadadhu kadaaaa

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Should I send glasses bro? Modi sab hypothetical ga urban naxals antu, will shoot over your shoulders antu evevo matladutunnaru kadaaaa 

gurivinda nalupu kanapadadhu kadaaaa

Adhi hypothetical enti facts aithe, mee jamia batch statements, police statements, twitter posts of urban naxals confirm that, konchem bubble nunchi bayataki ra ani anthuke anedhi appudaina nuvvu chusthunna black needhi ani thelusthundhi lol

14 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Adhi hypothetical enti facts aithe, mee jamia batch statements, police statements, twitter posts of urban naxals confirm that, konchem bubble nunchi bayataki ra ani anthuke anedhi appudaina nuvvu chusthunna black needhi ani thelusthundhi lol

Manaki alavateegaaa...... DeMo appudemo uri teeyandi ani..... elections appudemo Pakistan tho kalisi kutralu ani..... those who raise questions are urban naxals and you don’t have balls to encounter them! 

perfect DLMs ammaaaa

5 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Manaki alavateegaaa...... DeMo appudemo uri teeyandi ani..... elections appudemo Pakistan tho kalisi kutralu ani..... those who raise questions are urban naxals and you don’t have balls to encounter them! 

perfect DLMs ammaaaa

Ya raising questions by peaceful bus burning, peaceful trains burning, peaceful train track lifting, peaceful stone pelting  😂

@sskmaestro  bro . don't fall into trap laid by sickulars. this bill is for granting citizenship to non muslims persecuted in pakistan, bangladesh, afghanistan who seek asylum in india. many hindus, sikhs came from pakistan , bangladesh and few from afghanistan. they came to india for protecting their lives and daughters. many of them are overstaying in india . they need to get citizenship ship of india to lead dignified life. 

if india don't give asylum to hindus and sikhs then where should they go? please read atrocities , forced marriage, rape , conversions from hindus to muslims in pakistan.  christians and sikhs facing same problem in pakistan.  if a muslim complained to police against non muslim by saying non-muslim insulted allah(blasphemy) , they give death sentence to non muslim . they don't have to prove blasphemy.

if you read lajja ( lazza) novel written by taslima nasreen you will come to know atrocities faced by bangladeshi hindus. when bangladeshi muslims raping a hindu woman, woman pleaded that please do one after other. you can imagine situation. she thought that these rogues won't leave her. she couldn't bear the  pain hence pleaded to rogues to do one after other.

if india grant citizenship to muslims came from pakistan, bangladesh, afghanistan many terrorists like taliban, jaish e mohammad, lashkare toyiba, ISI agents will get citizenship in india.

our fight should be based on issues . blind hatred not good for us. i don't like modi and his team on handling economy , cheating ap etc. that doesn't mean i hate modi blindly. i love cbn for his administration , law & order. i don't like cbn due to his misplaced priorities, boasting self, micromanaging etc. i don't like jagan due to his corruption, nepotism, factionism, casteism, destructive policies . 

blind hatred/love don't let us see reality. our blind love will sink our loved ones. we should overcome bias in assessing reality.

my opinion may differ from others. others may think better/worse than me. outcome is depend on person thinking. 

50 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ya raising questions by peaceful bus burning, peaceful trains burning, peaceful train track lifting, peaceful stone pelting  😂

I am not talking about protestors..... I am talking about people who question Modi (termed as naxals) and you bring up violent protestors! If you have balls, go shoot them who destroy public property in the name of protests. I care a damn for them. 

18 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I am not talking about protestors..... I am talking about people who question Modi (termed as naxals) and you bring up violent protestors! If you have balls, go shoot them who destroy public property in the name of protests. I care a damn for them. 

Delhi Police are Behind Bus Damages it's an open secret 

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

@sskmaestro  bro . don't fall into trap laid by sickulars. this bill is for granting citizenship to non muslims persecuted in pakistan, bangladesh, afghanistan who seek asylum in india. many hindus, sikhs came from pakistan , bangladesh and few from afghanistan. they came to india for protecting their lives and daughters. many of them are overstaying in india . they need to get citizenship ship of india to lead dignified life. 

if india don't give asylum to hindus and sikhs then where should they go? please read atrocities , forced marriage, rape , conversions from hindus to muslims in pakistan.  christians and sikhs facing same problem in pakistan.  if a muslim complained to police against non muslim by saying non-muslim insulted allah(blasphemy) , they give death sentence to non muslim . they don't have to prove blasphemy.

if you read lajja ( lazza) novel written by taslima nasreen you will come to know atrocities faced by bangladeshi hindus. when bangladeshi muslims raping a hindu woman, woman pleaded that please do one after other. you can imagine situation. she thought that these rogues won't leave her. she couldn't bear the  pain hence pleaded to rogues to do one after other.

if india grant citizenship to muslims came from pakistan, bangladesh, afghanistan many terrorists like taliban, jaish e mohammad, lashkare toyiba, ISI agents will get citizenship in india.

our fight should be based on issues . blind hatred not good for us. i don't like modi and his team on handling economy , cheating ap etc. that doesn't mean i hate modi blindly. i love cbn for his administration , law & order. i don't like cbn due to his misplaced priorities, boasting self, micromanaging etc. i don't like jagan due to his corruption, nepotism, factionism, casteism, destructive policies . 

blind hatred/love don't let us see reality. our blind love will sink our loved ones. we should overcome bias in assessing reality.

my opinion may differ from others. others may think better/worse than me. outcome is depend on person thinking. 

Brother, firstly thanks for the detailed explaination. Appreciate it. 

I am not against granting citizenship to Hindus from those countries. I welcome it. 

but, there are more other aspects surrounding this. We hardly get a few hundreds if not thousands of Hindu refugees from those countries. Granting citizenship to them is never a problem.  Period. 

coming to the “other aspects” 

1. how are we handling the illegal infiltrations ? If someone says this bill does the job, I have to train my A$$ to start laughing. 
2. how do we handle the traitors with in the country who help these illegal immigrants getting the Indian passport and Indian Adhaar cards ? Do we have a task force to deal with?

3, do we have enough patrolling in our borders to catch the illegal immigrants while crossing the border ? 
4. center is planning to implement NRC as a solution for hand picking illegal immigrants. Unfortunately a 50k crore Worth NRC is not the solution. 
5, what about Tamil Sri Lankan’s? Are they not Hindus? May be we ignore them as they don’t speak some language close to Hindi?

I am questioning regarding the above points and we cannot find any answers for them. We all know how this Modi Sarkar and Baffas project false things as facts. Better we don’t fall into their trap.

46 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Brother, firstly thanks for the detailed explaination. Appreciate it. 

I am not against granting citizenship to Hindus from those countries. I welcome it. 

but, there are more other aspects surrounding this. We hardly get a few hundreds if not thousands of Hindu refugees from those countries. Granting citizenship to them is never a problem.  Period. 

coming to the “other aspects” 

1. how are we handling the illegal infiltrations ? If someone says this bill does the job, I have to train my A$$ to start laughing. 
2. how do we handle the traitors with in the country who help these illegal immigrants getting the Indian passport and Indian Adhaar cards ? Do we have a task force to deal with?

3, do we have enough patrolling in our borders to catch the illegal immigrants while crossing the border ? 
4. center is planning to implement NRC as a solution for hand picking illegal immigrants. Unfortunately a 50k crore Worth NRC is not the solution. 
5, what about Tamil Sri Lankan’s? Are they not Hindus? May be we ignore them as they don’t speak some language close to Hindi?

I am questioning regarding the above points and we cannot find any answers for them. We all know how this Modi Sarkar and Baffas project false things as facts. Better we don’t fall into their trap.

Our government fencing india Bangladesh border . Some part is not completed due to objections from Bangladesh, land acquisition problems, difficult terrain like hilly areas, rivers. They are going to complete fencing by 2020. They are planning to use smart fencing with the help of sensors in difficult terrain. They are plugging the gaps by deploying more bsf soldiers to improve border patrol. 

Illegal immigrants getting ration cards, aadhar cards with help of mamata government. Center have to take more responsibility in checking identity of a person .

how can we identify illegal immigrants without conducting NRC. We need to cleanup identity stuff atleast once. After conducting NRC either we can deport the person or grant citizenship. Deporting some persons to their country deters future illegal immigrants.

India divided into to three countries Bangladesh, india, pakistan. Some Sikhs and Hindus went to Afghanistan during British/mogul rule for different purpose. Afghanistan is part of mogul rule along with United India. Some people in Bhutan and nepal has indian lineage. In nepal madesis support india, they are suffering from communist rule. In Bhutan Christians suffering from discrimination. India give citizenship to people persecuted in these countries. Srilanka is never part of India. We can't encourage srilanka to drive their citizens to our country.

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Aa sarle some protests are called and organized by urban naxals, he was referring that. Aa shoot chesthe inko la cry cheyatanika 😛

25 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Our government fencing india Bangladesh border . Some part is not completed due to objections from Bangladesh, land acquisition problems, difficult terrain like hilly areas, rivers. They are going to complete fencing by 2020. They are planning to use smart fencing with the help of sensors in difficult terrain. They are plugging the gaps by deploying more bsf soldiers to improve border patrol. 

Illegal immigrants getting ration cards, aadhar cards with help of mamata government. Center have to take more responsibility in checking identity of a person .

how can we identify illegal immigrants without conducting NRC. We need to cleanup identity stuff atleast once. After conducting NRC either we can deport the person or grant citizenship. Deporting some persons to their country deters future illegal immigrants.

India divided into to three countries Bangladesh, india, pakistan. Some Sikhs and Hindus went to Afghanistan during British/mogul rule for different purpose. Afghanistan is part of mogul rule along with United India. Some people in Bhutan and nepal has indian lineage. In nepal madesis support india, they are suffering from communist rule. In Bhutan Christians suffering from discrimination. India give citizenship to people persecuted in these countries. Srilanka is never part of India. We can't encourage srilanka to drive their citizens to our country.

NRC is not a solution brother..... there should be something which cannot be a financial burden on the economically bleeding country. 
they always say prevention is better than cure. So I feel our country should look at ways to prevent things proactively. Rather than do all this catch up things.

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Aa sarle some protests are called and organized by urban naxals, he was referring that. Aa shoot chesthe inko la cry cheyatanika 😛

Avnu avnu..... mundu Adhi hypothetically fear lingering(not mongering) statement ani oppukorugaaa....

8 hours ago, ravindras said:

Same way Tamil Hindus also went to Lanka during British/chola/pandya time and suffered there.

why the bill not included them?

Archived