Request to TDP followers in DB

Ntrforever

1) Please avoid criticising about MODI/BJP  .we are nothing to do with them .its waste of time for us. Better spend the time to bring mileage to TDP.our Priority os Jagan not modi/BJP we shouldn't be deviated

2)We are missing Sonykongara & chandu who use to maintain the threads of all updates. Any one please maintain a similarly about Failures of YSRCP govt and missing his promises.which will make our DB members to refer  

+1. BJP is not our enemy. In fact we don't need fight with them. Just try to ally with them. As soon as Kanna gang goes away, BJP will definetely ally with TDP.

Hard lesson you learnt that if you care public you need to lose power. So don't care public. Care alliance and cadre safety.

waste of time targetting MODI/Shah etc.

1 hour ago, Ntrforever said:

1) Please avoid criticising about MODI/BJP  .we are nothing to do with them .its waste of time for us. Better spend the time to bring mileage to TDP.our Priority os Jagan not modi/BJP we shouldn't be deviated

2)We are missing Sonykongara & chandu who use to maintain the threads of all updates. Any one please maintain a similarly about Failures of YSRCP govt and missing his promises.which will make our DB members to refer  

sony ni aa raghu6 ane athanu ghoram ga ragging sesadu. mods anavasaram ga sony ni ban sesaru. sony felt very sad and left DB forever.

As usual, True TDP cadre ki ekkada viluva undadu. seasonal ga vochi poye vallane teeyati maatalu seppe vallani nethina pettukuntaru just like CBN. 😞

4 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

CBN ki TDP ki use avvochi calm ga unte, ikkada personal opinions cheppukunte nastam emundi?

Ikkada post chese opinions ni, BJP party leadership TDP ki aapadinchaledu kada.

3 hours ago, Vihari said:

sony ni aa raghu6 ane athanu ghoram ga ragging sesadu. mods anavasaram ga sony ni ban sesaru. sony felt very sad and left DB forever.

As usual, True TDP cadre ki ekkada viluva undadu. seasonal ga vochi poye vallane teeyati maatalu seppe vallani nethina pettukuntaru just like CBN. 😞

Nenu Sony ane athanni ragging chesana for wat ? nenu post vesi Konni months avuddi  ... i don’t remember 

Pl don’t drag me again with IDs

na Id (guest) ni inni months gurtu pettukonnaru ante Meere Sony ayithe sorry for ragging if I Did 😊 Nenu seriously busy so appudappudu chaduvutanu for updates 😂 

6 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

Forget abt ysrcp government.   It’s time to introspect and strengthen ourself first. 

1 hour ago, raghu6 said:

Nenu Sony ane athanni ragging chesana for wat ? nenu post vesi Konni months avuddi  ... i don’t remember 

Pl don’t drag me again with IDs

na Id (guest) ni inni months gurtu pettukonnaru ante Meere Sony ayithe sorry for ragging if I Did 😊 Nenu seriously busy so appudappudu chaduvutanu for updates 😂 

Ayana chepparu antey adhi kachitam ga jarigindi..... oka vela jaragakapoinaaa jariginattugaaney andarooo bhaavinchaalsi vastundi! (Anthega anthega gif)

15 hours ago, Vihari said:

+1. BJP is not our enemy. In fact we don't need fight with them. Just try to ally with them. As soon as Kanna gang goes away, BJP will definetely ally with TDP.

Hard lesson you learnt that if you care public you need to lose power. So don't care public. Care alliance and cadre safety.

waste of time targetting MODI/Shah etc.

Idhi Perfect. Care allaince and cadre safety

Archived