Modi...... How daaaaa How!

sskmaestro

7 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

Ippudu emi avvadu kani Trump digipoyi dems vaste sanctions vestaru...Kasiga vunnaru Trump ni howdy event lo pogidinanduku.

Manollaki antha Kasi vubdadhu le kani .. 

Already GC vunnoollu antha Trump ki guddutharu... last time kuda ilage jarigindhi... bcoz kadupu nindina baapathi... Already boat ekkesaru... They don't want others to get in to it..

6 hours ago, Venu_NTR said:

Manollaki antha Kasi vubdadhu le kani .. 

Already GC vunnoollu antha Trump ki guddutharu... last time kuda ilage jarigindhi... bcoz kadupu nindina baapathi... Already boat ekkesaru... They don't want others to get in to it..

Decomcrats unnappudu GC quota lo emaina help chesaara Indians ki? 🤔

if I am not wrong..Obama administration nunche ee H1 additional scrutiny start ayindi. E-V-M model antene bhayapadelaa chesaaru appatlone.

47 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Decomcrats unnappudu GC quota lo emaina help chesaara Indians ki? 🤔

if I am not wrong..Obama administration nunche ee H1 additional scrutiny start ayindi. E-V-M model antene bhayapadelaa chesaaru appatlone.

It was during Obama rule where we are awarded h4 EAD. It helped Indian H1B families big time.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:11 AM, sskmaestro said:

It was during Obama rule where we are awarded h4 EAD. It helped Indian H1B families big time.

dani valla bokka kooda baane aindi le ... QA jobs etc saantham dobbindi billing .. 

ee dems illegal immigrants ki citizenship bokka antaru kani legal vallaki atleast EAD kooda iyyaru i140 unnollaki kooda 

atleast trump aithe 0.01% emaina chestdemo anna alochana untdi .. dems aithe point blank 0 in GC matter 

1 hour ago, HelloNTR said:

dani valla bokka kooda baane aindi le ... QA jobs etc saantham dobbindi billing .. 

ee dems illegal immigrants ki citizenship bokka antaru kani legal vallaki atleast EAD kooda iyyaru i140 unnollaki kooda 

atleast trump aithe 0.01% emaina chestdemo anna alochana untdi .. dems aithe point blank 0 in GC matter 

Trump meeda Modi meeda hopes ah brother? #sheWillDie

billing anedhi taggatam normal. Maha ayithey inko 3-4 years tarvatha taggedhi.... can’t put that entirely onto h4 EAD. IMO, h4 EAD is a silver lining to many families. Chala mandi working women (India lo) families kosam jobs and career sacrifice chesi US lo untunnaru..... they can’t go back to India and even if they wait until they get GC, they will be too old to work (considering current GC timelines) 

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Trump meeda Modi meeda hopes ah brother? #sheWillDie

Modi medha em lev brother ... dems are no better than  trump .. mana lobbying and evarki + oo vallu ivvachu atleast koncham chance  ... deni prakaram trump ae emaina cheyyachemo ani na opinion.. modi texas oo pk harvard ano expect cheyam le

8 hours ago, HelloNTR said:

Modi medha em lev brother ... dems are no better than  trump .. mana lobbying and evarki + oo vallu ivvachu atleast koncham chance  ... deni prakaram trump ae emaina cheyyachemo ani na opinion.. modi texas oo pk harvard ano expect cheyam le

Trump vachaka Indians ki naaaanaaaa dash lu avtunnayi le..... job change avvali annaaaa H1 extension file cheyyalannaaa vats vonukutunnayi 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, sskmaestro said:

Trump vachaka Indians ki naaaanaaaa dash lu avtunnayi le..... job change avvali annaaaa H1 extension file cheyyalannaaa vats vonukutunnayi 

Hmm..4 yrs mundu kooda alaage undi le brother.

koncham media exaggeration kooda undi.

he was more against Middle East countries. H1 meeda appudappudu elections time lo oka statement ichi vellipothadu. He is least bothered about H1 program.

mana huge population and lack of lobbying capacity are the main reasons for the suffocation.

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Hmm..4 yrs mundu kooda alaage undi le brother.

koncham media exaggeration kooda undi.

he was more against Middle East countries. H1 meeda appudappudu elections time lo oka statement ichi vellipothadu. He is least bothered about H1 program.

mana huge population and lack of lobbying capacity are the main reasons for the suffocation.

If we compare with pre trump era and current, the H1 processing fees have increased. H1 denials and RFEs increased multiple folds. And also, the new twist is, h4 processing is taking close to 4-6 months. Earlier h4 used to get approved along with H1.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:08 PM, sskmaestro said:

If we compare with pre trump era and current, the H1 processing fees have increased. H1 denials and RFEs increased multiple folds. And also, the new twist is, h4 processing is taking close to 4-6 months. Earlier h4 used to get approved along with H1.

Ante..naa meaning..ponu ponu H1 inka tight avuthundi unless there’s a huge demand of techies due to a y2k Sort of phenomenon.

next oka vela Dems vachina..I doubt if they will take alleviating H1 guyz as their priority.

2008 nunchi day by day..deteriorate avuthune vasthundi. RFE gola lekunda approve avvadam chala rare gaa ayipoyindi. 

14 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Ante..naa meaning..ponu ponu H1 inka tight avuthundi unless there’s a huge demand of techies due to a y2k Sort of phenomenon.

next oka vela Dems vachina..I doubt if they will take alleviating H1 guyz as their priority.

2008 nunchi day by day..deteriorate avuthune vasthundi. RFE gola lekunda approve avvadam chala rare gaa ayipoyindi. 

I agree that there will be lot of traffic for H1B. Not only H1B, think about F visas also. Every year you will get thousands if not lakhs or Indians to USA. They come here to work or study. End of the day, all of them will hit the markets for jobs. 

OPT vachaka H1s kosam tri chestaaru.... luck lekapothey second time and third time kooda Masters chesevallu unnaru.... 

same applies to H1B, most of them will try to stay here with i140. 

US is heavily dependent on IT jobs. All their markets run on online business. Every major client has Billions of Dollars budget for IT. I sometime feel we are destined to draw the Cheques from these organizations. 

but, somewhere there should be a reform. They should either give Green cards or put a upper limit on no of years of stay in US (without GC).

but, that will not happen as it will trigger unrest in the IT industry. Which will ripple through real estate and banking. It’s a butterfly effect. I am not saying, this trigger will collapse US or some thing.  But, US has reached a state where it cannot afford a small disturbance in its economic functioning.

just my thoughts

It is easier for kids who came for MS and just graduated to go else where & settle like in UK or Canada or Europe. But for people waiting in the line for more than 10 years, its not that easy to look at a different country. They should reduce the number of new H1B's issued, so the queue won't become bigger. Already 800K Indians are in the GC queue. And no one is going to increase the yearly GC limit because of wide spread opposition among Americans. So in a sense I am supporting Trump's executive decision of making it tougher for Indian WITCH companies to get H1B visas.

I have seen many recent graduates completely given up hope on GC and mentally prepared to leave at any time. But for those who came around 2010 or filed for GC after 2009, its a never ending wait without being able to take concrete decision.

1 hour ago, Kumbk said:

It is easier for kids who came for MS and just graduated to go else where & settle like in UK or Canada or Europe. But for people waiting in the line for more than 10 years, its not that easy to look at a different country. They should reduce the number of new H1B's issued, so the queue won't become bigger. Already 800K Indians are in the GC queue. And no one is going to increase the yearly GC limit because of wide spread opposition among Americans. So in a sense I am supporting Trump's executive decision of making it tougher for Indian WITCH companies to get H1B visas.

I have seen many recent graduates completely given up hope on GC and mentally prepared to leave at any time. But for those who came around 2010 or filed for GC after 2009, its a never ending wait without being able to take concrete decision.

I will tell you the side effect of this strict decisions. Let’s imagine Trump put a rule that H1 visa holders cannot stay in US beyond 12 years (6 years H1 + 2 terms extension), people will mentally prepare by the time they reach 12 years of stay on H1. 
but now, H1 extension ki vesthey Denail vachindantey tattaaa buttaaa saddukoni vellalsina paristithi..... it’s a huge financial loss for that family. 
proper ga plan cheskoni veltaru if you have a upper limit on no of years of stay in US with I-140.

11 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I will tell you the side effect of this strict decisions. Let’s imagine Trump put a rule that H1 visa holders cannot stay in US beyond 12 years (6 years H1 + 2 terms extension), people will mentally prepare by the time they reach 12 years of stay on H1. 
but now, H1 extension ki vesthey Denail vachindantey tattaaa buttaaa saddukoni vellalsina paristithi..... it’s a huge financial loss for that family. 
proper ga plan cheskoni veltaru if you have a upper limit on no of years of stay in US with I-140.

That is not a bad idea to implement. With Trump restrictions, what I noticed was that people were moving from body-shop companies to full time regular positions in companies. People who move into such positions are getting 3 year extensions so they having a little bit more stability. But you are right on the point of arbitrary denials of H1 extensions. Its bad for everyone involved.

Archived