CAB Round 2

Rajakeeyam

Just now, TarakMokshu99 said:

May be aadhar la emanna use chestaremo..in future.

Adhaaar eh utter flop..... you make a zillion rules, but end of the day, every rule has to be implemented by our $hitty $crappy system which will ditch us by the end of the implementation. 

27 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Antey 1956 Telangana laagaaa??? 

14 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Asalu ala ela possible anukuntunnaru.. 

future lo pedatham ani NRC appudu amit shah seppadu. butt ee roju bill maathram only hindu minorities from other countries ki citizenship sanction seyyadaniki pettaru anta le.

30 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

reservation ichinodu, equality ani kuda raasi sachada!

dani kante dooki chava leka poyada!

Reservation gurinchi mana generation matladedhi anthaaa one side of coin. None of us know what is social abolition. None of us know what it means to get deprived of caste and creed. 

I can understand that this reservation system is abused. But we cannot simply term its essence as BS.

56 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Reservation gurinchi mana generation matladedhi anthaaa one side of coin. None of us know what is social abolition. None of us know what it means to get deprived of caste and creed. 

I can understand that this reservation system is abused. But we cannot simply term its essence as BS.

naa side of coin nenu maatladukunta...

freedom of speech kuda undi kada

54 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

30, 40 years ago, ani retro movies like rangasthalam lo undi podam... reservations gurinchi epudu matladina ee tape okati!

8 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

30, 40 years ago, ani retro movies like rangasthalam lo undi podam... reservations gurinchi epudu matladina ee tape okati!

Brother, may be your freedom of expression is denying you to think freely on what other said. I am against reservations like you. But the time stamp of awarding the reservations is not at all questionable. Hope it cleared to you and the other guy within yourself!

25 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Brother, may be your freedom of expression is denying you to think freely on what other said. I am against reservations like you. But the time stamp of awarding the reservations is not at all questionable. Hope it cleared to you and the other guy within yourself!

but the fact that no rules and guidelines and concrete mechanism were formulated to evaluate the need for extending the reservation every 10years shows convinient rule making perhaps?

and also modding to the demands of every other community that is large in numbers also cannot be discounted. may be?

literally pk and mudragada blackmailed cbn on this very matter

jagga uses this very flaw to secure an ever increasing converted vote bank...

literally the number of undeserving people claiming reservations has gone unchecked all these years (decades)

hope it is slowly clearing for you also...

20 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

but the fact that no rules and guidelines and concrete mechanism were formulated to evaluate the need for extending the reservation every 10years shows convinient rule making perhaps?

and also modding to the demands of every other community that is large in numbers also cannot be discounted. may be?

literally pk and mudragada blackmailed cbn on this very matter

jagga uses this very flaw to secure an ever increasing converted vote bank...

literally the number of undeserving people claiming reservations has gone unchecked all these years (decades)

hope it is slowly clearing for you also...

We are comparing something before 1950 and current timestamp. That itself is not a fair comparison by any means. It will sound like a cling sound for few Bhakts who will appreciate as it sync with their tune. 

current reservation system should go for a deep review. INC brought the creamy layer system and BJP made a foul cry at that time.

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

We are comparing something before 1950 and current timestamp. That itself is not a fair comparison by any means. It will sound like a cling sound for few Bhakts who will appreciate as it sync with their tune. 

current reservation system should go for a deep review. INC brought the creamy layer system and BJP made a foul cry at that time.

then stop hailing this guy who made flawed book before 1950.. 

equality != reservation

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

what are you saying brother? edo okati chepandi... 

ade mukka nenu chepitha, apudu edo ayindi, one side coin annaru... ipudu meeru cheppedi ento ardham avvatla!

we are in 2019 close to 2020 = current 

1 minute ago, Nfdbno1 said:

what are you saying brother? edo okati chepandi... 

ade mukka nenu chepitha, apudu edo ayindi, one side coin annaru... ipudu meeru cheppedi ento ardham avvatla!

we are in 2019 close to 2020 = current 

You are comparing before 1950s with current situation..... that’s what I said..... my opinion on removing reservations is related to current scenario where the rule itself is taking a lot of abuse. 

me backing reservations in 1950s is related to situations back then. 

let me know if you are still confused!

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

You are comparing before 1950s with current situation..... that’s what I said..... my opinion on removing reservations is related to current scenario where the rule itself is taking a lot of abuse. 

me backing reservations in 1950s is related to situations back then. 

let me know if you are still confused!

benu matladuthundi abuse jaruguthunna ee roju gurinche...

rajyanga nirmatha, danni lite teeskodam kuda..

aritcle 3 vishyam lo kuda, lite teeskodam valle tg form ayindi.. dig the details. all dialog is documented 

24 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

benu matladuthundi abuse jaruguthunna ee roju gurinche...

rajyanga nirmatha, danni lite teeskodam kuda..

aritcle 3 vishyam lo kuda, lite teeskodam valle tg form ayindi.. dig the details. all dialog is documented 

We both agree on it. But I seriously feel that reservations are a necessity to bring social change back in 1950s. Else we would have become a racist country by now. 

Archived