DAGGU family

baggie

1 hour ago, dusukochadu said:

What about the book they wrote?

Are they going to revert it :P 

Nijamga jarigithe evaroo em matladakkarla , they themselves agree ayinatlu what they have done is for political gain ani and this applies to all the parties involved.

End of the day being a family happy if everyone unites as a family and are under one single roof

I don't think CBN would join them... if they join alternate power centre will automatically happened in TDP which creates many issues.

Party is suffering with Jr. every dissendent leader throws mud on CBN in the name of Jr.... It is not good for TDP if Daggupati family joins...

But YSRCP made a campaign to join Eluri Sambasiva Rao into YSRCP saying that Next General Elections Daggupati Ritesh contest from Parchur as TDP nominee ... TDP wouldn't give ticket to Eluri... These rumouros they spread in the segment...

18 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

I don't think CBN would join them... if they join alternate power centre will automatically happened in TDP which creates many issues.

Party is suffering with Jr. every dissendent leader throws mud on CBN in the name of Jr.... It is not good for TDP if Daggupati family joins...

But YSRCP made a campaign to join Eluri Sambasiva Rao into YSRCP saying that Next General Elections Daggupati Ritesh contest from Parchur as TDP nominee ... TDP wouldn't give ticket to Eluri... These rumouros they spread in the segment...

Few things here....... co brothers have neck deep rivalry. But next generation has very good relations (Lokesh himself told this in open heart program) 

so, TDP is right place for Daggubati Scion. I think NBK has good grip over family members. So don’t expect for serious power centers with in TDP.

coming to Jr thing, I do not think he has time to run shadow politics. Vamsi and Nani are definitely Jr’s coterie but all their actions cannot be back tracked to Jr. 

4 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

Vachina Eluri ke seat ante ok..Eluri worked and working really hard...I agree NTR family should unite and  also Puran aunty ki manchi position ivvali...For me she is the only one who got NTR oratory skills in the family.

We are in opposition that's y we feel their joining is good for TDP....

alternate power center would happen in TDP once they joined...

11 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

alternate power center would happen in TDP once they joined...

That is not feasible since they are out of power and out of TDP for many many years. There are no monetary ties that ultimately bind other MLAS to any power center.

TBH, one of the reasons we lost was because we made so many opponents and became isolated. Its better to bring more to our side.

Archived