BJP Performance in Maharashtra & Haryana in Maps

Vihari

Naaku ee maps dorikayi search sesthe. BJP seems utter failure in Maharasthra. Unbelievable. Guess RSS did not help BJP due to arrogance of Modi-Shah. It is Clearly visible in this result. That's the only reason i can think of. 

Another thing i heard is that 50-50 power sharing formula was hidden by amit shah intentionally so that RSS would not know. Even RSS got shocked hearing that shah tentatively agreed for 50-50 formula but cheated sena after result. 😂

anduke allies like sena and TDP ni baaga treat seyyali. ala sesthe kashta kaalam lo kuda venakale untaru. look at congress, NCP, TMC, DMK and learn.

PF2_1571940198731.jpg

PF1_1571940248458.jpg

Utter failure aa ela? 2014 they contested alone, 2019 with baggage and rebels. Oka 2-5% core voters might have not turned up sensing BJP-Sena easy comeback. Pawar dude last lo senti play chesi mothaniki retained his base. I will say they did decently, should have gone alone in parliament and assembly elections for better results.

Retaining Haryana itself is an achievement because they were in power for first time with jats not supporting the same way like last time.

26 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Utter failure aa ela? 2014 they contested alone, 2019 with baggage and rebels. Oka 2-5% core voters might have not turned up sensing BJP-Sena easy comeback. Pawar dude last lo senti play chesi mothaniki retained his base. I will say they did decently, should have gone alone in parliament and assembly elections for better results.

Retaining Haryana itself is an achievement because they were in power for first time with jats not supporting the same way like last time.

general ga RSS coordinate sesthadi ga everything. ee rebels coordination, , campaigning, booth management, IT raids on opposite candidates, police raids on opposite candidates so they don't distribute money etc. antha RSS valle kada field lo work sesi BJP ki comfortable majority techedi. looks like this time RSS did not do enough favour to BJP. aa vishayam lo failure ee kada BJP di.

also heard Prashant Kishore team campaigned for shiv sena this time. 

15 hours ago, Vihari said:

Naaku ee maps dorikayi search sesthe. BJP seems utter failure in Maharasthra. Unbelievable. Guess RSS did not help BJP due to arrogance of Modi-Shah. It is Clearly visible in this result. That's the only reason i can think of. 

Another thing i heard is that 50-50 power sharing formula was hidden by amit shah intentionally so that RSS would not know. Even RSS got shocked hearing that shah tentatively agreed for 50-50 formula but cheated sena after result. 😂

anduke allies like sena and TDP ni baaga treat seyyali. ala sesthe kashta kaalam lo kuda venakale untaru. look at congress, NCP, TMC, DMK and learn.

PF2_1571940198731.jpg

PF1_1571940248458.jpg

Rss co ordinate cheyyaleda?? Amen annai

Archived