Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yaswanth526

Andhra faces threat of Global Arbitration

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Modi ni lagandi ....gelipichindi vaade

inkem kada.. aithe 2014 lo tdp ni kuda modi e gelipicchada 

manam vodindi congress tho kalavatam.. karyakarthalani pattichukokapovatam.. administration thappa rajakeyam cheyakapovatam valla..  anthe kani pakka valla meda thoesesthe kastam.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, koushik_k said:

inkem kada.. aithe 2014 lo tdp ni kuda modi e gelipicchada 

manam vodindi congress tho kalavatam.. karyakarthalani pattichukokapovatam.. administration thappa rajakeyam cheyakapovatam valla..  anthe kani pakka valla meda thoesesthe kastam.. 

Administration tappa rajakeeyam antey inka adi  peoples improper judgement...if they need politics instead of development no one on this earth can help them....tdp close ayithey problem emi ledu babu garu and party leaders rest teesukuntaaru happy gaa ...state ni ma chetulaara nasanam chesukundam ani vjaname decide ayithe evvaremi cheyyaleru

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChiefMinister said:

Administration tappa rajakeeyam antey inka adi  peoples improper judgement...if they need politics instead of development no one on this earth can help them....tdp close ayithey problem emi ledu babu garu and party leaders rest teesukuntaaru happy gaa ...state ni ma chetulaara nasanam chesukundam ani vjaname decide ayithe evvaremi cheyyaleru

 

E attitude thone TDP ki ostundi problem..   Cool ga alochidam..

CBN em IAS kadu .. He is a politician first and thats how people see him ..

CM ante development matrame kadu moral support kuda ,confidence kuda kavali people ki where we were lagging.. 

Ma CM makosam enthakaina chesthadu ane confidence build cheskoledu people lo anduke people are giving chance to new candidates hoping that they would do better..

  ( Look at KCR - politics by KCR . Development by KTR ) Both balanced . 

Ma party leader makosam emaina chesthadu ane confidence cadre ki ledu.. Power lo unna lekunna they are always at loss.  Nammukonna caste lani pakkana petti kapu lani nettina ekkichukonnaru. Evaru satisfy kaledu end of the day..     

 

------

Secondly museyatanki idemi ayana pettina party kadu.. evariki nacchina nacchakunna he usurp'ed the power / party from NTR . Its not CBN party.   If ayana ala ankonte he can open a new party and contest .. Chandradesam 😉 . No offence .. 

15 yrs as CM 15 yrs as opposition leader - Its enough .. He has to stepdown and pass the opportunity to someone new.    So called dignity neethi nijayithi antaru kada so he has to step down with dignity .. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Reorganize act implementation kosam anni party's ni ekam chesadu though it is not worked out But State issues kosam bagane fight chesadu

 

Vote for note 

U turn on special status 

Congress kowgili

Brought his goodwill to all time low.. no offence ..     30 yrs == 6 times opportunity iccharu people.. He will be 75 by 2024. its enough.. he has to pass it on.. if not, people will pass the opportunities to new people like jagan, pawan. etc  [ Hoping that they would do better ] and yes we can still keep on cursing people..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Vote for note 

U turn on special status 

Congress kowgili

Brought his goodwill to all time low.. no offence ..     30 yrs == 6 times opportunity iccharu people.. He will be 75 by 2024. its enough.. he has to pass it on.. if not, people will pass the opportunities to new people like jagan, pawan. etc  [ Hoping that they would do better ] and yes we can still keep on cursing people..

suggest a new person brother

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

E attitude thone TDP ki ostundi problem..   Cool ga alochidam..

CBN em IAS kadu .. He is a politician first and thats how people see him ..

CM ante development matrame kadu moral support kuda ,confidence kuda kavali people ki where we were lagging.. 

Ma CM makosam enthakaina chesthadu ane confidence build cheskoledu people lo anduke people are giving chance to new candidates hoping that they would do better..

  ( Look at KCR - politics by KCR . Development by KTR ) Both balanced . 

Ma party leader makosam emaina chesthadu ane confidence cadre ki ledu.. Power lo unna lekunna they are always at loss.  Nammukonna caste lani pakkana petti kapu lani nettina ekkichukonnaru. Evaru satisfy kaledu end of the day..     

 

------

Secondly museyatanki idemi ayana pettina party kadu.. evariki nacchina nacchakunna he usurp'ed the power / party from NTR . Its not CBN party.   If ayana ala ankonte he can open a new party and contest .. Chandradesam 😉 . No offence .. 

15 yrs as CM 15 yrs as opposition leader - Its enough .. He has to stepdown and pass the opportunity to someone new.    So called dignity neethi nijayithi antaru kada so he has to step down with dignity .. 

 

 

 

nenu matlade topic veru meeru matlade topic veru... nenu cheppina perspective different...

kotha leader ni meerey suggest cheyyandi...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChiefMinister said:

nenu matlade topic veru meeru matlade topic veru... nenu cheppina perspective different...

kotha leader ni meerey suggest cheyyandi...

Rammohan naidu

Dhulipalla narendra. etc 

Tough ayna kuda Jr NTR ni deggaraki theskovali party..  Contest cheyakunna we have to atleast project him as future leader and successor of party if CBN dont want to give chance to outsiders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

E attitude thone TDP ki ostundi problem..   Cool ga alochidam..

CBN em IAS kadu .. He is a politician first and thats how people see him ..

CM ante development matrame kadu moral support kuda ,confidence kuda kavali people ki where we were lagging.. 

Ma CM makosam enthakaina chesthadu ane confidence build cheskoledu people lo anduke people are giving chance to new candidates hoping that they would do better..

  ( Look at KCR - politics by KCR . Development by KTR ) Both balanced . 

Ma party leader makosam emaina chesthadu ane confidence cadre ki ledu.. Power lo unna lekunna they are always at loss.  Nammukonna caste lani pakkana petti kapu lani nettina ekkichukonnaru. Evaru satisfy kaledu end of the day..     

 

------

Secondly museyatanki idemi ayana pettina party kadu.. evariki nacchina nacchakunna he usurp'ed the power / party from NTR . Its not CBN party.   If ayana ala ankonte he can open a new party and contest .. Chandradesam 😉 . No offence .. 

15 yrs as CM 15 yrs as opposition leader - Its enough .. He has to stepdown and pass the opportunity to someone new.    So called dignity neethi nijayithi antaru kada so he has to step down with dignity .. 

 

 

 

Rajakeeyam ga alochinchalsinappudu alochinchodhhu. Daaniki inka 4.5 years time undi.

But Politics kanna State important. The Impact these tuglaq decisions will have is beyond recoverable. 

In addition 75% quota for locals is simply stupid

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ledule kotha vallani demand chestaru taruvatha poga pedataru

Cbn for 2024 ..he may have to correct some.

Bjp got .5 % votes that means anti bjp voice reached people....his one side estimation of upa will win is the problem

Cong promised scs and better party than bjp during division

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TDP_2019 said:

Rajakeeyam ga alochinchalsinappudu alochinchodhhu. Daaniki inka 4.5 years time undi.

But Politics kanna State important. The Impact these tuglaq decisions will have is beyond recoverable. 

In addition 75% quota for locals is simply stupid

 

Agree .. so manaki admin chese chance kuda ledu 4.5 years ..  politics mede focus undali 24*7 

christianity and hindu temples issues meda jagan ni gattiga defense lo padeyochu.   but cbn is not at all touching these subjects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Above 3 not at all an issues

1) ycp lost elections with less percentage 2014

2) jsp contesting alone

3) negative campaign and lies of ycp

4) one chance to jagan

Lets assume you are right 

1) we lost with 10% clone in this elections.. how are we going to fill this 10% .. what castes do we have in our favor .. kammas and BC have split already. can we unite them back in favor of TDP or can we pull new votebank ?  last 3 new gen voters are not in favor of tDp already.

2) JSP might contest alone next time too.  whats our plan B 

3) negative campaign is still going on...

4) 2nd to jagan , 7th to CBN - forget abt these 2 .. why not one chance for pavan .. kapu laki rajyadhikaram ( pavan+bjp) ? what will be our plan-b ..   we have to be prepared. 

 

I somehow feel TDP leaders are just waiting for jagan;s downfall hoping that power would fall in their hands automatically.. Nope, we have to do what we have to do to get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rama123 said:

May be correct but let us make cbn correct for 2024 buy not change in leadership

Change in leadership will have more issues

hmm.. so we have to do what we have to do bro..   lets focus on politics.  attack increase avvali.. investments meda raccha cheyali.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, koushik_k said:

hmm.. so we have to do what we have to do bro..   lets focus on politics.  attack increase avvali.. investments meda raccha cheyali.   

Only big issue within these 6 months is sand .tdp did ok but must find out ways  to get more visibility and reach to people

Investments nobody bother much only few educated .

We can't ignore just like that services of cbn to state though he is not connect with masses

Except minor stuff very good governance and attracted investments 

It should have been different ap if he is re elected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chintakai said:

tuduchukoni vellatam naku cheta kadu. nannu quote cheyyaku please

naku kuda chethakadu bro 😮 anduke cheyipattukoni marie tudipistha .. anyways farewell.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rama123 said:

Only big issue within these 6 months is sand .tdp did ok but must find out ways  to get more visibility and reach to people

Investments nobody bother much only few educated .

We can't ignore just like that services of cbn to state though he is not connect with masses

Except minor stuff very good governance and attracted investments 

It should have been different ap if he is re elected

true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×