Country will move towards extremism

sskmaestro

e New age BJP policies valla country will slowly slip towards extremism. I am not talking about Article 370 or Ram Mandir etc and etc

on one hand, BJP is killing local parties including allies. Forget about INC, this stupid party is killing every other party in India except MIM. 

Why CBI/ED/IT is not touching MIM?

where did MIM get all the funding to contest in every damn state ? 

All these are hypothetically democratically independent events that are mutually exclusive! 

BJP is taming a snake (just the way US did with Islamic extremism). 

Today MIM is helping BJP by contesting in every Muslim dominant constituency.

If this continues, MIM will grow in strength.  It targets the 25% minority in the country which will only rise in population. 

BJP vs MIM is worst thing to happen in future as both are extremist parties w.r.t ideologies. 

May be, it will take a decade to turn this way. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

When it becomes BJP vs MIM, it's very easy for BJP to polarize the votes. 

Yes..... I don’t mean MIM will win against BJP. You will see regular violence in many parts..... MIM and BJP confront ayithey it is a clear Hindu vs Muslim rivalry ga marutundi 

33 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Yes..... I don’t mean MIM will win against BJP. You will see regular violence in many parts..... MIM and BJP confront ayithey it is a clear Hindu vs Muslim rivalry ga marutundi 

MIM aa. Daaniki asalu scene ekkada undi. BJP keep MIM to split muslim vote

46 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Extremism is always a word used by people considering them selves intellectuals sitting in an air conditioning room if things going around don't match their personal interests...a common man is always worried about earning his bread and butter every day...

It applies to folks who sit in AC rooms and blindly support extremism to satisfy their  xxx pleasures!

10 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

It applies to folks who sit in AC rooms and blindly support extremism to satisfy their  xxx pleasures!

there are two types of extremism's, one will be born with the birth and one with the upper beat of the other extremist side. The first one can be never declined but the second one decreases when once the first extremism goes to its lower side(but not completely die). Whole world suffers by the first one, but never with second type of one. 

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Extremism is always a word used by people considering them selves intellectuals sitting in an air conditioning room if things going around don't match their personal interests...a common man is always worried about earning his bread and butter every day...

I think Either Ram Mandir Or Babri Mosque will not give bread and butter .

Worshipping that holy cow too

LoL

30 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

LoL

Lol Ide extremism ante. Okka saari seintific reasons vetakandi why we worship cow ani. 

Vaddu annam kabatti ade tintam ante adi extremism. Tinaddu ani cheppevadidi kaadu. 

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

there are two types of extremism's, one will be born with the birth and one with the upper beat of the other extremist side. The first one can be never declined but the second one decreases when once the first extremism goes to its lower side(but not completely die). Whole world suffers by the first one, but never with second type of one. 

The second one is pious to you because you are on that side of the river! Extremism in any form is deadly and dangerous. 

20 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Lol Ide extremism ante. Okka saari seintific reasons vetakandi why we worship cow ani. 

Vaddu annam kabatti ade tintam ante adi extremism. Tinaddu ani cheppevadidi kaadu. 

Cow ki BJP chesindi emi ledu mastaru..... it’s been 6 years, there is no progress is saving (research wise) indeginious desi cow breeds. 

India lo passion unna private parties save chestunnayi ee species ni. 

Gujarat Gujarat ani oogutaadu Modi gadu..... Gir Milch breeds Brazil lo keka lekka develop chesaaru..... atleast semen Anna import cheskoney chorava chupinchatlaaa..... dame applies to Ongole, Punganur and Sahiwal. 

1 hour ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

LoL

There are some things which have to be done irrespective of personal gain...sentiment is the one which bounds many people together or else there is no difference between an animal and a human...ofcourse even animals have a bit sentiment to their child....Indians have suffered a lot due to invasions.....and after independence we gave land to people who wanted to separate based on religion and still gave them more rights than the majority and seperate civil laws....now coming to the point the temple is an issue of sentiment  whom I pray considering the perfect human being born in my country and whom I pray every day ...it gives me immense satisfaction ...this is the view of majority voters in India and that is why they voted bjp...now if you say that the majority are sentimental and fools I don't care and I personally believe in my view that the person whom I worship is the cause of my knowledge and memory through which I am getting a job and getting my food today....coming to cow I had cows I. My home which gave me milk and consider my mother and I consider as a great tribute to worship it giving the place equal to my mother ....last thing if you are not tolerant to my views why should I give a damn about views ...so if you respect majority have questions about their reasons but not blind hatred .....if you come with blind hate I even don't give a fcuk about your views ...this has happened for generations and now majority talking about their rights made them extremists

4 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

U just shot your foot with the above statement.

what did BJP exactly  do to improve country’s economy and help the poor live a better life?

2 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

I know science better than you . For me all animals are same. Infact human being is the only fool who believe in foolish things other  animals are wise enough

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Cow ki BJP chesindi emi ledu mastaru..... it’s been 6 years, there is no progress is saving (research wise) indeginious desi cow breeds. 

India lo passion unna private parties save chestunnayi ee species ni. 

Gujarat Gujarat ani oogutaadu Modi gadu..... Gir Milch breeds Brazil lo keka lekka develop chesaaru..... atleast semen Anna import cheskoney chorava chupinchatlaaa..... dame applies to Ongole, Punganur and Sahiwal. 

+2

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

There are some things which have to be done irrespective of personal gain...sentiment is the one which bounds many people together or else there is no difference between an animal and a human...ofcourse even animals have a bit sentiment to their child....Indians have suffered a lot due to invasions.....and after independence we gave land to people who wanted to separate based on religion and still gave them more rights than the majority and seperate civil laws....now coming to the point the temple is an issue of sentiment  whom I pray considering the perfect human being born in my country and whom I pray every day ...it gives me immense satisfaction ...this is the view of majority voters in India and that is why they voted bjp...now if you say that the majority are sentimental and fools I don't care and I personally believe in my view that the person whom I worship is the cause of my knowledge and memory through which I am getting a job and getting my food today....coming to cow I had cows I. My home which gave me milk and consider my mother and I consider as a great tribute to worship it giving the place equal to my mother ....last thing if you are not tolerant to my views why should I give a damn about views ...so if you respect majority have questions about their reasons but not blind hatred .....if you come with blind hate I even don't give a fcuk about your views ...this has happened for generations and now majority talking about their rights made them extremists

Indians have suffered a lot due to invasion

It's not Indians fault. It's the incompetent kings who lost the battles. 

8 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

I know science better than you . For me all animals are same. Infact human being is the only fool who believe in foolish things other  animals are wise enough

Mi science knowledge ikkade telisipoindi, telusina vallaku cheppochu, telini vallaki cheppochu, mee lanti vallaki cheppina no use

Hindus are no more apologetic and calling spade a spade. With BJP in power they feel empowered. It’s not just India but a worldwide phenomenon. Overtime everything has to balance towards a more centrist outlook.

Occasional extremism cases have always been there from all religions, bcoz of social media it became more mainstream. But media picks and chooses and intellectuals feel guilty about sickularism.

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

U just shot your foot with the above statement.

what did BJP exactly  do to improve country’s economy and help the poor live a better life?

Sone times steps taken will take time to yield results .....wait for time and see ...no one even knew about the great reforms pv bought in his term and eventually lost election....

How many steps you take if population is not controlled no progress takes place irrespective of how much you do...I am also expecting population control bill from Bjp in this aspect...no reservations and govt benefits to those who have more than 1-2 kids ....or else we will always be in square one 

15 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Hindus are no more apologetic and calling spade a spade. With BJP in power they feel empowered. It’s not just India but a worldwide phenomenon. Overtime everything has to balance towards a more centrist outlook.

Occasional extremism cases have always been there from all religions, bcoz of social media it became more mainstream. But media picks and chooses and intellectuals feel guilty about sickularism.

Infact there was more blood shed in the wars between Catholics and protestants.

There was more bloodshed in the wars between shiavas Vaishnavas 

Islamic extremism is just a crystal in sea

Archived