Maharashtra

vk_hyd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Okapudu Shivsena ki thoka party ee BJP :sleep:

ekkda? maha lona? india lona?. be clear uncle, if there was leader like Bala saheb thoka party anipinchukodam lo tappem ledu. but hindutva peru cheppukoni, dadapu 500000 lakhs mandini uchakotha kosina Moinuddin Chishti samadhi daggaraku paripoina oka pilla bittiri ganni CM ante pakkakelli adukomantaru.

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

ekkda? maha lona? india lona?. be clear uncle, if there was leader like Bala saheb thoka party anipinchukodam lo tappem ledu. but hindutva peru cheppukoni, dadapu 500000 lakhs mandini uchakotha kosina Moinuddin Chishti samadhi daggaraku paripoina oka pilla bittiri ganni CM ante pakkakelli adukomantaru.

In Maharashtra.. 

idendi ? what is this story?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/pm-sends-ceremonial-chaadar-to-ajmer-dargah-hails-sufi-saint-moinuddin-chishti/story-izN4UDC6Hkz7E1TnyfGp2J.html

nenu koodaa vellaa ajmer, agra, fateh pur sikri . andhulo thappu emundhi . andharu dargah ki chadder pamputhaaru. evadi ishtam vaadidhi.

9 minutes ago, ravindras said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/pm-sends-ceremonial-chaadar-to-ajmer-dargah-hails-sufi-saint-moinuddin-chishti/story-izN4UDC6Hkz7E1TnyfGp2J.html

nenu koodaa vellaa ajmer, agra, fateh pur sikri . andhulo thappu emundhi . andharu dargah ki chadder pamputhaaru. evadi ishtam vaadidhi.

If you know history of moinuddin chisti you won't talk like this annai. Agra and fatepur sikri are different, you don't agree anyone buried there as your god, but in Ajmer you go there accepting a murderer and converter as messager of god. 

12 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Adi ee hoda lo pamparo kuda chudandi, if modi would have personally given it at went there I will be the first person to hate him. 

If you know history of moinuddin chisti you won't talk like this annai. Agra and fatepur sikri are different, you don't agree anyone buried there as your god, but in Ajmer you go there accepting a murderer and converter as messager of god. 

Sorry. I don't know otherwise I didn't go there.

China detaining uighur males in reeducation camps. China sending han Chinese males to uighurs families(wife and children) as a relative. Han Chinese males have to help, dine and sleep with uighurs families. China integrating uighurs with main population in this manner. I hope india will use China methods in kashmir.

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

Sorry. I don't know otherwise I didn't go there.

China detaining uighur males in reeducation camps. China sending han Chinese males to uighurs families(wife and children) as a relative. Han Chinese males have to help, dine and sleep with uighurs families. China integrating uighurs with main population in this manner. I hope india will use China methods in kashmir.

Okapufu 80% unde uighurs ipudu 45% ki vachesaru

Archived