Thank you Faruqi Saab

Npower

Generations suffered because of this dispute.  Don't know how many lives lost... how much of bloodshed happened. Finally, the day has come to move on.  As a muslim I deeply hurt when the demolition happened, I was in 20's and felt very bad to see such visuals and i think its natural.  If not that demolition and celebration ... and the court verdict would have happened.... nothing to feel bad.  Govt. will take care ... the demolition of the structure & building a temple there.  Due to the delay happened, such unfortunate things happened & I too respect the feelings of hindu bretheren.

Hence, finally the inevitable happened & happened peacefully.  Had it happened without demolition... i would have been more happy, and many of other muslims also.  Anyhow... jo hona hai... wo tho hokar rahega... it was in fate to lose their precious lives for some genrations of Hindus and Muslims due to this dispute.

Thanks for the END.  Faruqi saab, thanks for the wisdom you are showing.... that also.... Finally.

This was the root cause for every other root cause.... countless, don't want to take the names as this sensitive occasion, but this dispute ates more Flesh & saw more blood than some Dinosaurs can in their life time.

Archived