Janasena Longmarch vs TDP Deeksha

koushik_k

Iddaru fight chestunnaru issues meda bagane undi .. Kani TDP ki e outdated deekshala valla mileage 1% kuda perigela ledu 

1 mla unna pavan strategies bavunnai .. Long march chala varaku success ayndi.. mileage bagane occhindi 

Personal attack/ mass speech laki youth bagane attract avtunnaru PK ki..   

Manam ippatki oka 500 deekshalu chesam emo..  idi maha aithe 501..    deni valla use ledu.. we have to change ways..   

PS : Single mla blah blah ani ededo comment cheyodhu.. TDP lanti party ki PK lanti mass image unnodu unte e patiki YSRCP assam lo land ayi undedi.. 

12 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Iddaru fight chestunnaru issues meda bagane undi .. Kani TDP ki e outdated deekshala valla mileage 1% kuda perigela ledu 

1 mla unna pavan strategies bavunnai .. Long march chala varaku success ayndi.. mileage bagane occhindi 

Manam ippatki oka 500 deekshalu chesam emo..  idi maha aithe 501..    deni valla use ledu.. we have to change ways..   

PS : Single mla blah blah ani ededo comment cheyodhu.. TDP lanti party ki PK lanti mass image unnodu unte e patiki YSRCP assam lo land ayi undedi.. 

pakkaki po  ehe.

17 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Godavari barrage meeda March Alpudu kuda ilaney annaru..... cut chesthey.... 2/2 odipoyadu.... edo AD movie lo leaf raalinattu oka MLA vachindi 

leaf raalithe.. next season lo kothadi vachidhi

On 11/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, koushik_k said:

Neeku munde cheppa aa PC posts lepi ikkada mammalani savagottoddu time dorikite pakkana vadi ki salahalu ivvadaniki ready aipotunnaru. 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:54 AM, koushik_k said:

I am a back bencher on this forum but follow it as regularly as many of the active members. I thought i will express my opinion on Mr. Koushik. After following his threads and posts for sometime, I cant help believing that he probably is a genuine well wisher of TDP. But i certainly don't agree with his approach in his criticism. Having some experience in leading big teams, i think i have reasonable understanding of how group dynamics work. I would certainly struggle with someone like him in my group with his current approach. The above post actually makes so much sense and i also believe the leader should evolve with changing scenarios. He may not stoop down to a low level mass leader altering his image that he built for decades but he can certainly inject enthusiasm and energy by encouraging other fiery leaders. 

I don't know who Kaushik is and i am sure he may be successful in whatever he does for a living, but i am not sure if his style of criticism actually lead to a positive change. There are better ways and approaches to bring about change. I also feel extreme and vigilante approach from some members (by calling him names) have just made it worse. I would prove myself to be a fool if he indeed is a YSRCP sympathiser who is just out there to troll. However if he is a genuine TDP follower, he should be allowed to express his opinions, albeit in a constructive manner. I wish Koushik shift his focus away from CBN bashing and continue to contribute to the debate with constructive criticism.

I hope i will be spared of bashing from both the warring factions 😀

2 hours ago, TDPforever said:

I am a back bencher on this forum but follow it as regularly as many of the active members. I thought i will express my opinion on Mr. Koushik. After following his threads and posts for sometime, I cant help believing that he probably is a genuine well wisher of TDP. But i certainly don't agree with his approach in his criticism. Having some experience in leading big teams, i think i have reasonable understanding of how group dynamics work. I would certainly struggle with someone like him in my group with his current approach. The above post actually makes so much sense and i also believe the leader should evolve with changing scenarios. He may not stoop down to a low level mass leader altering his image that he built for decades but he can certainly inject enthusiasm and energy by encouraging other fiery leaders. 

I don't know who Kaushik is and i am sure he may be successful in whatever he does for a living, but i am not sure if his style of criticism actually lead to a positive change. There are better ways and approaches to bring about change. I also feel extreme and vigilante approach from some members (by calling him names) have just made it worse. I would prove myself to be a fool if he indeed is a YSRCP sympathiser who is just out there to troll. However if he is a genuine TDP follower, he should be allowed to express his opinions, albeit in a constructive manner. I wish Koushik shift his focus away from CBN bashing and continue to contribute to the debate with constructive criticism.

tdp leadership thinking or the leader himself need to change...

you said you have experience managing large teams... so why dont you say what needs to be done.. step by step? at least tell the old man if you can!

instead of handling the criticism head on, you would isolate the individual and label them so others can have some fun bashing them.. may be a good way to have a homogeneous group that way.. right?

On 11/8/2019 at 1:54 AM, koushik_k said:

Vadhu ra babu mana edupu manam edchukundam pakkodu edo chesadu ani comparing vadhu

Last year ide ga jarigindhi ycp tdp bjp ni tuduthundi cbn bayataki ravaali ani chava dobbi bayataki vachaka full attack cheyyali ani cheppi cbn bjp meda full attack chepincharu cut chese 23 vachaayi

Sand issue ki tdp Chala chesindi, tdp and it's supporting media is the reason issue hilighted. focus inja ravalante koddiga innovative try cheyali. 

Arrange a big public gathering in a stadium may be , arrange food, andaru velletappudu match box filled with sand gift packing chesi return gift la every person ki ivali. 

Tdp fans family functions lo kuda try cheyochu considering majority those attend functions are TDP followers and common ppl.

Innovative cheste social media mottam Baga spread ayye publicity peaks chance undi

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

tdp leadership thinking or the leader himself need to change...

you said you have experience managing large teams... so why dont you say what needs to be done.. step by step? at least tell the old man if you can!

instead of handling the criticism head on, you would isolate the individual and label them so others can have some fun bashing them.. may be a good way to have a homogeneous group that way.. right?

This is exactly what I don't wont to get into. As you can see from my post i actually said the above post makes a lot of sense and I do agree in Koushik's opinion in this case. I also said labelling him and bashing each other is not constructive.. All i said was we got be careful in our approach when criticising each other and also the party leadership. Not sure which part of my post annoyed you. Also i did not say i have a lot of ideas that i can lay out step by step to change TDP. I don't have the skills, intellect or time to get involved in such a large organisation like TDP. I am sure there are many like you who are well placed for that. By the way a homogenous group is not necessarily positive thing and in some cases it can lead to very poor outcomes. Conflict is good when it is healthy. Thanks for your response. And goodbye. May be i should just remain silent.

8 hours ago, TDPforever said:

Bro.  Mine is simple funda 

tdp lost because of ineffective leadership na view lo.  

cbn ntr nundi party theskondi enduku he is inefficient and non performing ani   . Party future danger lo undi ani.

We are facing same situation now.  Cbn is not performing efficiently.  

Nu okadi party ni baguchsta ani theskonnappudu ayana nundi.  Cheyalenappudu digipoyi vere valla ki icche manasu kuda undali.  Cbn era has ended officially.  Ysrcp terrible blunders cheste kani scope ledu manaki with cbn weak attitude.   

If he can’t change he has to step down which is what I’m expecting. Wrong aite cheppandi :) 

aaa beedha moham vesukoni dharma porata deekshalu chesi chesi visugu dennichhadu CBN.... dheeksha anedhi Gandheya maargam... doesn’t attract anyone forget about youth....

We need to change strategy usually a revolutionary based marches/ muttadi kind of approaches gets more attention....

On 11/9/2019 at 12:41 PM, Naren_EGDT said:

Sand issue ki tdp Chala chesindi, tdp and it's supporting media is the reason issue hilighted. focus inja ravalante koddiga innovative try cheyali. 

Arrange a big public gathering in a stadium may be , arrange food, andaru velletappudu match box filled with sand gift packing chesi return gift la every person ki ivali. 

Tdp fans family functions lo kuda try cheyochu considering majority those attend functions are TDP followers and common ppl.

Innovative cheste social media mottam Baga spread ayye publicity peaks chance undi

Seems to be a nice approach. 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:11 PM, Naren_EGDT said:

On 11/9/2019 at 11:41 AM, Naren_EGDT said:

42 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

ilane cheyyali ....inka konni different places lo...variety ga

Archived