రాజధానిపై మీ వైఖరేంటి?ఏర్పాటు చేయకపోతే మీచేత మేమే చేయించి చూపిస్తాం

comradee

Best thing people can do is to stop constructing houses. Stop purchasing luxury items like cars. We need to Purchase only necessiry items. Stop drinking liquor. Control smoking habit. Use public transport wherever possible Instead of private vehicles to save fuel. Stop investing in realestate. Once you do these things gst and excise revenue of state will decrease. It will affect freebies. Some people in state thinking that it is their birth right to get freebies.

9 hours ago, ravindras said:

Best thing people can do is to stop constructing houses. Stop purchasing luxury items like cars. We need to Purchase only necessiry items. Stop drinking liquor. Control smoking habit. Use public transport wherever possible Instead of private vehicles to save fuel. Stop investing in realestate. Once you do these things gst and excise revenue of state will decrease. It will affect freebies. Some people in state thinking that it is their birth right to get freebies.

Construction and car buying aapithe chalu. Knowing my family and friends, this is not feasible. But in desperation, I was suggesting this strategy few months back, but Jagga is doing it on his own without our help :) 

8 hours ago, Kumbk said:

Construction and car buying aapithe chalu. Knowing my family and friends, this is not feasible. But in desperation, I was suggesting this strategy few months back, but Jagga is doing it on his own without our help :) 

Avemi avasaram ledu..... just a cycle of 3-4 years and the state will be filled with unemployed youth and you will see lot of migration out of the state due to lack of jobs. Remember what happened to Kerala? The education is at the highest in the country, you don’t have enough jobs in the state. Cream layer moved to places like gulf. Second level migrated to different states to establish English medium schools. 

You will see similar migrations happening out of AP if BJP plays the dirty game for another decade.

Archived