Jump to content
koushik_k

ఆర్టీసీ వాళ్లకు బుద్ధి, జ్ఞానం ఉందా? KCR

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Village services are never profitable brother..... you shouldn’t think about one service. From 5 am till 11 pm, RTC will run busses to and fro 10 times a day. 

There will be many trips where you don’t have atleast 50% occupancy. Schools and colleges timings lo occupancy bauntundi.... 

some routes lo early morning trip almost empty....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, uma said:

some routes lo early morning trip almost empty....

Adhey kada..... lets take the example of Hyd city bus. During Sankranti most of the Hyd is empty as people go to their villages. But still, city bus run avtundi. 

 

As you said, many routes and services have that low occupancy most of the times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Both kcr and jagan maintaining same paytm batch anukunta..... rtc ni vileenam chesthe jagan ki balls dammu thopu thurumu ani thed esaaru, ipudu vileenam kaadu closing rtc annodiki same balls , dammu, thopu .....  so ghattam edaina iddaroo thopu ani propagate cheyyadamega paytm batch objective ?

Perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Both kcr and jagan maintaining same paytm batch anukunta..... rtc ni vileenam chesthe jagan ki balls dammu thopu thurumu ani thed esaaru, ipudu vileenam kaadu closing rtc annodiki same balls , dammu, thopu .....  so ghattam edaina iddaroo thopu ani propagate cheyyadamega paytm batch objective ?

okadi janthikalu pagilithe migilina rendu accounts close aypotay antaru anthena :D:D btw this thread is fine. Gutsy kcr.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Jabbar, Kesineni ivanni profits ravatleda, RTC  endukunastallo undi anta

 

RTC kuda only Guntur, Bangalore, Tirupati lanti pedda cities ki AC, Super Luxury nadupukuntey nastaalu raavu

Kani prathi ooriki palle velugu nadapali, adhi kuda nuvvu cheppina rate ki nadapali, nastalu vachedi akkadey, avi teesestey nee govt. undadu.

Motor field idea undha bro? Konni pedda pedda like SVR itself has closed .... public services anteuney loses common FYI than city to city villages buses are only profitable only coz of etc employees people have statutes toncoose autos enduku anntey time kisarukulu teesuko leyka povatam valla 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

Motor field idea undha bro? Konni pedda pedda like SVR itself has closed .... public services anteuney loses common FYI than city to city villages buses are only profitable only coz of etc employees people have statutes toncoose autos enduku anntey time kisarukulu teesuko leyka povatam valla 

Wrong.. Village services lo almost 90% losses ey.. But public sector kabatti avi patinchukokunda nadapali.. Privatization ithe people will know it clearly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Wrong.. Village services lo almost 90% losses ey.. But public sector kabatti avi patinchukokunda nadapali.. Privatization ithe people will know it clearly

Janaalaki Avemi pattavu..... our Indian public are thick skinned and we are trained to respond to media diversion tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auto Journey in those iruku village roads is never safe specially in nights. Ela padithe ala potharu, entha mandini padithe antha mandini ekkistharu.

Eppudaina RTC ey safe. But demand ki tagga buses undavu konni routes lo which give scope for Auto's. 

Aina prathidi labham angle lo govt kooda choosthe ela???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

Motor field idea undha bro? Konni pedda pedda like SVR itself has closed .... public services anteuney loses common FYI than city to city villages buses are only profitable only coz of etc employees people have statutes toncoose autos enduku anntey time kisarukulu teesuko leyka povatam valla 

paina prof. nageshwar video motham chudu bro

official lekkalatho saha cheppadu

 

chinna example: Bus 50km/h highway lo potuntey entha gas avutundi, city lo 15km/h ayithey entha gas avutundi.

Edited by chanu@ntrfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×