Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andhrudu

Huzurnagar ...By Election

Recommended Posts

CBN is 100% outdated politician 

100% efficient administrator and even future proof . 

Unmatchable to any one in the country in governance and biggest disaster in help party or cadre 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andhrudu said:

CBN is 100% outdated politician 

100% efficient administrator and even future proof . 

Unmatchable to any one in the country in governance and biggest disaster in help party or cadre 

He should give TDP leadership to others now. Time has come. New Face and New Energy needed for party cadre. CBN lost trust from many cadre. no one will spend their energy for him. He is just unfit for politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct ga party ki vidu nilabadathadu next 10 years party unna lekapoina Ani

At least 10 leaders kuda leru...

Left with very very few . Never recognized loyal . 

Irony is party strength is mid and low level cadre, but surprisingly only leaders are eating and cadre are spending ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naku telisina vandala Mandi loyal followers 2004 to till date ...

Mostly vaishyas , kapu , kamma , velama Gouda , yadava batches ....okka rupai .... Okkatante okka rupai kuda labham pondaledu 

But still they don't care and want to stand beside CBN .... 

Surprise is they are not TDP favorite only CBN .

CBN Leni roju TDP AP almost dead , considering same situation if prevails in future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andhrudu said:

Naku telisina vandala Mandi loyal followers 2004 to till date ...

Mostly vaishyas , kapu , kamma , velama Gouda , yadava batches ....okka rupai .... Okkatante okka rupai kuda labham pondaledu 

But still they don't care and want to stand beside CBN .... 

Surprise is they are not TDP favorite only CBN .

CBN Leni roju TDP AP almost dead , considering same situation if prevails in future

CBN intentionally killed other leaders without growing in the party. Ego maniac. He can't even pull a caste meeting to favour TDP. he is half backed economist who does't know how masses becomes loyal to leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
హుజుర్‌నగర్ (తెలంగాణ)
ఓట్లు
TRS.jpg టీఆరెస్
32157
Cogress.png కాంగ్రెస్
14753
BJP.png బీజేపీ
619
TDP.jpg టీడీపీ
452
Others.png ఇతరులు
700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vihari said:

CBN intentionally killed other leaders without growing in the party. Ego maniac. He can't even pull a caste meeting to favour TDP. he is half backed economist who does't know how masses becomes loyal to leader. 

 TS lo bi-election results ki kuda Cbn mida gola enduku bosu!!! Koncham break tesukuni MH and Haryana results chudu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best example. JC brothers. CBN ni nammukoni full ga Jagan thittaru. Ippudu valla buses pi case lu petti seize sesthunnaru. CBN does not protect any cadre. He just use them and throws them under the bus when help needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KEDI said:

 TS lo bi-election results ki kuda Cbn mida gola enduku bosu!!! Koncham break tesukuni MH and Haryana results chudu

Ivala inka vachhi undadu poddunne. anduke kaasepu ikkada Gas vaduluthunnadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vihari said:

Best example. JC brothers. CBN ni nammukoni full ga Jagan thittaru. Ippudu valla buses pi case lu petti seize sesthunnaru. CBN does not protect any cadre. He just use them and throws them under the bus when help needed.

Avunu mari JC valla buses seize avvatam ide first tym mari valla 60 years privare travel business lo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBN has energy to lead the party till the next elections. For TDP's sake, he should also focus on grooming at least 3-4 youngsters as possible successors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KEDI said:

Avunu mari JC valla buses seize avvatam ide first tym mari valla 60 years privare travel business lo 

Now you are throwing them under bus. Ha ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KEDI said:

Avunu mari JC valla buses seize avvatam ide first tym mari valla 60 years privare travel business lo 

First time we are facing jagan like cm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vihari said:

Now you are throwing them under bus. Ha ha. 

Nenu adigina question ki nee daggara answer ledu!!!! Enduku vayya edupu ikkada!!! No one will care your concerns here :comfort: 

malla repeat chesi adugutunna, JC valla buses seize avvatam idena first time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rama123 said:

First time we are facing jagan like cm

They were seized even when they are in Inc, kesineni vi both Inc and Tdp govts lo seized!!!

Ycp/Jagan first tym power lo undatam.. idi valla type of functioning... let’s face it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KEDI said:

Nenu adigina question ki nee daggara answer ledu!!!! Enduku vayya edupu ikkada!!! No one will care your concerns here :comfort: 

malla repeat chesi adugutunna, JC valla buses seize avvatam idena first time?

ee question adiginappude nuvvu ee mindset lo unnavo artham avuthondi. let's do bajana. jayamu jayamu chandranna jayamu jayamu. :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vihari 

JC bus kapadaledu , Ganta ship kadaledu...

Ela kidsa la matladoddu

Thousand crores sampadichinollaki evi quite noramal. 

Points mentioned chai bro, CBN ni tittadaniki kadu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yamaha said:

Bi-election adi kooda TDP ki evadu estadu vote

Daniki ikkada hadavidi

TDP is dead in T

 

Adhe kada

Huzurnagar ani name chusi open chesa!!!! Cut chestey omg :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vihari said:

ee question adiginappude nuvvu ee mindset lo unnavo artham avuthondi. let's do bajana. jayamu jayamu chandranna jayamu jayamu. :laughing:

God bless you :pray:

 

I wasted 10 mins of my time for a guy like you :run_dog:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andhrudu said:

@Vihari 

JC bus kapadaledu , Ganta ship kadaledu...

Ela kidsa la matladoddu

Thousand crores sampadichinollaki evi quite noramal. 

Points mentioned chai bro, CBN ni tittadaniki kadu

 

You see it's not about buses of JC brother. it is about JC brothers. They stood for TDP cadre in Tadipatri and even Dharmavaram areas. You know strong leader aa areas lo lekunda evadu kuda TDP jenda ethaledu. alantidi JC vallu koncham baaga support ichi party ni leparu. Dharmavaram lo aa Varadapuram suri hand isthe JC valle koncham akkada kuda support ga funding sesaru Cadre ki. adi valla committment. alanti vallani knocham protect sesukovali kaani edo case lu pettaru under the bus visiresthe ela. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×