Democracy is Govt by discussion 🔺🔶🔺

GOLI SODA

He quoted John Stuart Mill to say that democracy is government by discussion. “…if you make discussion fearful, you are not going to get a democracy, no matter how you count the votes. And that is massively true now. People are afraid now. I have never seen this before. When someone says something critical of the government on the phone with me, they say, ‘I’d better talk about it when I see you because I am sure that they are listening to this conversation.’ That is not a way to run a democracy. And it is also not a way of understanding what the majority wants.”

Amartya Sen

This idiot amartya sen is not even worth a penny .....just a boot licker of Nehru family....anywhere in the world whether democracy or dictatorship majority people rule it ....if minorities can live in harmony they can live or get out.....infact India and Europe suffered a lot with the minority appeasement and leaning to right wing parties...this is what happens when majority realise they are loosing .....there is no use to get some goats as refugees who don't mingle with the local culture and a mere burden to other societies living on food stamps ....now Europe and India and even us don't give a damn to the UN policies which have a hidden agenda of caliphate and funded by the wahabis.....

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

We need dictatorship for 20 years to correct system. Indians are not matured enough to deserve democracy. Indians are sheep's. They need shepherd who can use right stick to direct sheep's towards grass and water.

Perfect

On 10/8/2019 at 6:18 AM, ravindras said:

We need dictatorship for 20 years to correct system. Indians are not matured enough to deserve democracy. Indians are sheep's. They need shepherd who can use right stick to direct sheep's towards grass and water.

I am not against dictatorship but

Is dictatorship of Jagan okay, if tommorow he says Tirumala should have five hills or any other thing ... Will that be okay....(modi dhi manaki kalisi vachindhi kabati okay anipisthundhi, but will it apply to mamta too)

If NFDB lo next 20 yrs everyone should post only what admin likes and rest will not be allowed so that after 20 yrs everyone follows his thought process ante yela vuntundhi.. appudu adhi discussion board yela avuthundhi 🤔

1 hour ago, GOLI SODA said:

I am not against dictatorship but

Is dictatorship of Jagan okay, if tommorow he says Tirumala should have five hills or any other thing ... Will that be okay....(modi dhi manaki kalisi vachindhi kabati okay anipisthundhi, but will it apply to mamta too)

If NFDB lo next 20 yrs everyone should post only what admin likes and rest will not be allowed so that after 20 yrs everyone follows his thought process ante yela vuntundhi.. appudu adhi discussion board yela avuthundhi 🤔

yes . we need good dictator who is visionary and look for longterm benefits.

there are good dictators like  singapore first prime minister lee kuan yew, chinese president deng xiaoping.

there are  bad dictators like mugabe, gadaffi, hitler, idi amin, saddam hussain. 

24 minutes ago, ravindras said:

there are good dictators like  singapore first prime minister lee kuan yew, chinese president deng xiaoping.

there are  bad dictators like mugabe, gadaffi, hitler, idi amin, saddam hussain. 

Donga kaavalenu.... vadu manchi donga ayyi undavalenu!

On 10/8/2019 at 5:49 AM, uravis said:

Democracy and freedom of speech gave birth to so many sickulars in India and the result u see now is frustration of others on those sickulars 

On 10/8/2019 at 6:18 AM, ravindras said:

+1

On 10/10/2019 at 6:53 PM, ravindras said:

On 10/10/2019 at 6:53 PM, ravindras said:

Where do Ysr or Jagan or Didi or Kcr stand.... Are they good dictators??

Anyhow your explanation is civil ...thnks 👌💞

Archived