Jagan's schemes and policies are very smart

Hello26

Village volunteers antha YCP karyakarthaley. They do voter surveys and they will add or remove voters as per they wish. So, advantage YCP.

Beneficiaries andaru automatic ga villaku favor and vinamram ga vuntaru, they won't dare to go against YCP as schemes are in the hands of village volunteers....this will get them more votes.

I saw a post on Facebook which will get all the liquor revenue to only their party leaders

అమృతం వైన్స్ షాప్ ముందు అల్లకల్లోలం, ఇప్పటిదాకా సినిమా థియేటర్ల ముందు మాత్రమే ఇలాంటివి చూసాను. కస్టమర్లందరూ ఒక పార్టీ నాయకుల షాపులకే వచ్చేటట్టు కొత్త పథకాలు సూపర్.

Very intelligent and smart. I don't really remember how many smart schemes of thins kind TDP had. YCP will do more and more going forward. They know how to rule and suppress for sure.

At the same time these schemes can easily break the government given how the opposition act.

- There are ample chances that corruption increases because of low salaries to village volunteers. 5000 INR is less in these days.

- Opposite can effectively campaign against govt. maintained liquor shops. In fact Jagan promised liquor ban but this is contrary. 

2 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

At the same time these schemes can easily break the government given how the opposition act.

- There are ample chances that corruption increases because of low salaries to village volunteers. 5000 INR is less in these days.

- Opposite can effectively campaign against govt. maintained liquor shops. In fact Jagan promised liquor ban but this is contrary. 

I feel this is where TDP needs to be very strong and develop negativity in the common people and labor also.

People are not that stupid nowadays. Jagan needs lot of help from modi to fulfill poll promises. Otherwise sooner or later state will be bankrupt. Revenue is down by 40% is really alarming. TDP needs to play the same game YSRCP played in opposition.

idi edo bhajana topic laga vundi...frankly speaking....meeru annattu entha volunteers ni petti micro targetting chesina....people ki frustration start ayithe reverse attack ki pedda time pattadu...election mundu ma jagan ..mana jagan ani bhajana chesina vallu..ippudu AP let jaruguthunna danni enti ani question chesthe xxx close cheskoni maku time ivvandi 4 months kada ayyindi antunnaru...grsma volunteers and ward volunteers entha mandi join ayyi resign chesaro telusukuni bhajana threads vesthe manchidi....jagan govt ni administration lo smart ante...inka CBN chesina smart governance ki atleast 3 generations runsm teerchkovacchu... JAGAN GOVT IS FULL TIME F PSYCHOFANCY AND NEPOTISM WITH ZERO SENSITIVITY TOWARDS GLOBAL OUTLOOK AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FRAME WORK.HE MAY WON THIS TIME WITH MODI HELP, BUT IF SAME MODI TARGETS HIM..THEN ITS DROPDOWN FREE fall.anyways its too early to judge smart or dud but vote bank oriented governance strategy does not workout if people notice change in their status quo in comparison to previous governance...i endorse that kiran kumar reddy govt was much better than jagan govt in all aspects..i repeat in all aspects.no hidden agenda and i am deposing in broad day light

2 hours ago, Hello26 said:

Village volunteers antha YCP karyakarthaley. They do voter surveys and they will add or remove voters as per they wish. So, advantage YCP.

Beneficiaries andaru automatic ga villaku favor and vinamram ga vuntaru, they won't dare to go against YCP as schemes are in the hands of village volunteers....this will get them more votes.

I saw a post on Facebook which will get all the liquor revenue to only their party leaders

అమృతం వైన్స్ షాప్ ముందు అల్లకల్లోలం, ఇప్పటిదాకా సినిమా థియేటర్ల ముందు మాత్రమే ఇలాంటివి చూసాను. కస్టమర్లందరూ ఒక పార్టీ నాయకుల షాపులకే వచ్చేటట్టు కొత్త పథకాలు సూపర్.

Very intelligent and smart. I don't really remember how many smart schemes of thins kind TDP had. YCP will do more and more going forward. They know how to rule and suppress for sure.

Not sure about your background. Nice to meet you! 

Mark my words, so called volunteers etc people ni janaalu parigettinchi kodataaru. Wait for that time.... may be 2 years or 3 years from now.

1 hour ago, Prasadr said:

People are not that stupid nowadays. Jagan needs lot of help from modi to fulfill poll promises. Otherwise sooner or later state will be bankrupt. Revenue is down by 40% is really alarming. TDP needs to play the same game YSRCP played in opposition.

There are a few promises which TRS did not fulfill but they still won with big majority and with big margins ...how ante meeku teliyandi kadu. ippudu Jagan kuda alaa gelavadaniki steps and schemes vestunnadu.

1 hour ago, kartheeks said:

idi edo bhajana topic laga vundi...frankly speaking....meeru annattu entha volunteers ni petti micro targetting chesina....people ki frustration start ayithe reverse attack ki pedda time pattadu...election mundu ma jagan ..mana jagan ani bhajana chesina vallu..ippudu AP let jaruguthunna danni enti ani question chesthe xxx close cheskoni maku time ivvandi 4 months kada ayyindi antunnaru...grsma volunteers and ward volunteers entha mandi join ayyi resign chesaro telusukuni bhajana threads vesthe manchidi....jagan govt ni administration lo smart ante...inka CBN chesina smart governance ki atleast 3 generations runsm teerchkovacchu... JAGAN GOVT IS FULL TIME F PSYCHOFANCY AND NEPOTISM WITH ZERO SENSITIVITY TOWARDS GLOBAL OUTLOOK AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FRAME WORK.HE MAY WON THIS TIME WITH MODI HELP, BUT IF SAME MODI TARGETS HIM..THEN ITS DROPDOWN FREE fall.anyways its too early to judge smart or dud but vote bank oriented governance strategy does not workout if people notice change in their status quo in comparison to previous governance...i endorse that kiran kumar reddy govt was much better than jagan govt in all aspects..i repeat in all aspects.no hidden agenda and i am deposing in broad day light

Porapatu... Jagan administration lo smart analedu. Vadiki political ga and goondayism kosam panikoche vidham ga smart ga schemes pedtunnadu anedi na observation and analysis.

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Not sure about your background. Nice to meet you! 

Mark my words, so called volunteers etc people ni janaalu parigettinchi kodataaru. Wait for that time.... may be 2 years or 3 years from now.

Parigettinchi kottela janalu vundinte vidu Janallo thirige vadu kadu. Mana TDP leaders, cadre and social media volunteers meede cases pedtu torture pedtunnaru. Inka villanu kottadaniki parigethinchadaniki janalu vastaranedi high expectations. But, I hope it will happen. 

I have seen and read your posts in the past. So, I assume I know you as a DB member brother!

1 minute ago, Hello26 said:

Parigettinchi kottela janalu vundinte vidu Janallo thirige vadu kadu. Mana TDP leaders, cadre and social media volunteers meede cases pedtu torture pedtunnaru. Inka villanu kottadaniki parigethinchadaniki janalu vastaranedi high expectations. But, I hope it will happen. 

I have seen and read your posts in the past. So, I assume I know you as a DB member brother!

Before 2019 elections is a different scenario..... now the scene is completely different. He has to deliver what he promised. Egg pettey hen ki telustundi G noppi, not for a cock.... on same line, he will face the heat. 

Archived