common man awareness

Nfdbno1

32 minutes ago, Prasadr said:

TDP has to devise plan to break solid RCM vote bank of ysrcp. For that they need to groom young leaders from reddy, christian(sc/st) and  muslim communities. All this videos means nothing if the party does not provide leadership from there own communities. 

CBN meda lo siluva eskoni tigagaali Inka 

I look it at a different perspective..... 

this election result proved a point to me. All this inability of TDP/CBN is one side of the coin which is main reason for few folks here. I am not denying that. 

But it there is other side to this coin! 

All these years, educated and hardworking natured people used to migrate to Hyd to get jobs. Some percentage of them settled in current AP due to their business reasons or other reasons.... rest of the AP is filled with easy-money batch who always blame someone for their failures and they don’t put any effort. 

Vellu Jagan ki kakunda evariki vote estuaru ? Navaratnaalu 45 years pension etc lantivi vellaki baaga apt..... that’s why you saw that 50% vote percentage you Jagan. 

Spoke to many people with in my circle who voted for Jagan. Vellalo common thing.... life lo vellu emi sadhinchaledu, on top of it, vellaki evadanna edanna achieve chesthey edisey batch.... 

kosamerupu - vellu 2014 lo CBN ki vote esaru (atleast in my batch). 2014 is a most fearsome state for AP due to state division. 

P.S : I don’t want to generalize, but put my thoughts after speaking to many friends/relatives in last few months..... ignore it if you don’t like! :shakehands:

56 minutes ago, Prasadr said:

TDP has to devise plan to break solid RCM vote bank of ysrcp. For that they need to groom young leaders from reddy, christian(sc/st) and  muslim communities. All this videos means nothing if the party does not provide leadership from there own communities. 

Super bro.. Chala sarlu anukonnaa idi.. Mana solid vote bank ni opponents elaa break cheyyagaligaaru ani.. it is clear.. situations ni use cheskoni aa particular cummunities janaalni tilt cheyyagalige leaders ni correct ga set cheskonnaru.. With aggressive SM team.. 

I have heard it from my parents. Ysrcp teams have contacted and talked with each and every family, community leader about advantage of voting for ysrcp. If my parents who are known tdp sympathizers are contacted so many times over a period of two years you can imagine how much they brainwashed neutrals. The key here is the person how is contacting from ysrcp is from same caste or socio economic background. 

1 hour ago, vasu4tarak said:

Super bro.. Chala sarlu anukonnaa idi.. Mana solid vote bank ni opponents elaa break cheyyagaligaaru ani.. it is clear.. situations ni use cheskoni aa particular cummunities janaalni tilt cheyyagalige leaders ni correct ga set cheskonnaru.. With aggressive SM team.. 

gunner uncle prati sari esedi ide... rayalaseema side BC, SC leaders ni identify chesi groom chesi free hand ivali .... unless and until you don't break that RCM vote, it'll be tough

1 hour ago, Prasadr said:

That is the main problembro. Thing is everything need not be done by cbn.

There is no second level here..... at every level you have leader. In one way it is negative.  And to be honest it is not good for party. 

Dasara ki Ram mohan working president annaru..... leader evaro appoint chesthey raaru. They have to evolve. 

RS lo YCP ki eduru nilabadey dammu kotta pillakayalaki undhaa? 

Everybody is talking about new blood. But the fact is, all this so called new blood is “rich blood” and every rich man has some loop holes. 

Gone are those days where you see atleast one politician rising per generation. 

Student wing ni nirveeryam chesi bhaareeee moolyam chellinchadu CBN! 

Archived