John Abraham abt Kerala

GOLI SODA

"I still remember when Fidel Castro passed away and I had gone to Kerala, that was the only state where they had his posters and hoardings all over to mourn his death. That is really communist and I see that in my father also. My father made me read a lot of Marxist philosophy and I went through a lot of stuff and there is a communist side in a lot of Mallus, as we call ourselves - and I think that is fantastic because we all believe for equitable living, we believe in equitable distribution of wealth and I think Kerala is a shining example of that,” 

-  John Abraham (Bollywood Actor)

3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

How does equitable wealth be fair?

Then what's the difference between a lazy xxx and  a hard-working person?

Exactly....that was the reason communist ideology was trashed around the world....it is only good in books but in reality these communist bastards are the biggest mass murderers after islamic cult

3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Yes not fair , only basic minimum requirements should be provided to all.... 

Like someone should not die due to lack of food ..

18 hours ago, Jaitra said:

15 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Exactly....that was the reason communist ideology was trashed around the world....it is only good in books but in reality these communist bastards are the biggest mass murderers after islamic cult

Is it not the same philosophy being followed by all parties now, distributing wealth generated by hard working group to masses and making them lazy

Archived