వేణు మాధవ్ టీడీపీ కోసం ఏమి ఆశించకుండా చాలా చేశాడు

koushik_k

Most of us who criticize proven leaders should understand that most of us can hardly manage a team 20-30 people properly. The easiest thing in this world is to sit back and criticize others.  If only you knew how to run an organization more efficiently and more fairly than CBN, you would have created a business empire by now.  Constructive criticism is OK but to see sarcastic remarks regarding someone who is as accomplished as him is painful.  We should remember that he is also a mere mortal. What sets him apart from the rest of us is his relentless pursuit of anything he believes in and his incredible work ethic. We should try and imbibe these values to improve ourselves.  Whether or not anyone agrees, he will remain as a role model for anyone who believes in hard work, focus and determination. I don't mean to offend anyone...I apologize if I did unintentionally.

2 hours ago, bionano said:

Most of us who criticize proven leaders should understand that most of us can hardly manage a team 20-30 people properly. The easiest thing in this world is to sit back and criticize others.  If only you knew how to run an organization more efficiently and more fairly than CBN, you would have created a business empire by now.  Constructive criticism is OK but to see sarcastic remarks regarding someone who is as accomplished as him is painful.  We should remember that he is also a mere mortal. What sets him apart from the rest of us is his relentless pursuit of anything he believes in and his incredible work ethic. We should try and imbibe these values to improve ourselves.  Whether or not anyone agrees, he will remain as a role model for anyone who believes in hard work, focus and determination. I don't mean to offend anyone...I apologize if I did unintentionally.

when the person succeeds society lauds his strengths. when the person fails society pinpoint his weakness. its society nature. tdp is very big organisation. many party workers life dependent on this organisation. party sympathizers life may not affect directly, but they supporting our party due to some ideological or development reasons. if party lose in elections they worry about the party. cadre has right to express their views on  their leader. cadre are not robots. sarcasm , abusive also part of expression. initially loyal people express give their constructive criticism . when cadre feels either leader ignoring feedback or leader not changing his methods, they will go to next level in  expressing  their views. 

there are 3 different kind of people in cadre

1. some blindly supports whatever leader does. they are willing to put their life for leader. 

2. some work for benefits . if they feel they are not getting any benefits or less benefits they will ignore or abuse leader. 

3. some work for ideology . they think independently and logically. they express their views(praise or constructive criticism) on leader decisions.

in politics people criticize . you needs to differentiate between constructive and destructive criticism .you need to  act  on constructive criticism and ignore destructive criticism . if you can't take criticism don't come to politics.  it is easy to understand intention of person who criticize us. 

2 hours ago, bionano said:

One point missing ... 

Expiry ... 

Archived