Howdy Modi Event from Houston - Live

chanu@ntrfan

1 minute ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

In 2017, You introduced me to your family in white house, now i introduce you to my family ani stadium lo jananni chupinchadu

Inka audience lechi cheppatlu.

Voters ni, people ni ela aadukovalo susi nerchukora trump.

Yeah really oratory skills lo nobody can touch him the way he tries to connect with crowd 

4 hours ago, ravindras said:

People shifting towards rightwing parties. People want muscular leaders

+1....True. This is the core principle that CBN lacking....People before tried to be nice and did encourage good leaders.... But in return what they got is abusing. all these liberal people took it granted and did free ride on those good and neutral people. Now most of them are just tilting to right wing to be conservative. Here amazing thing is that they just backs mascular leaders blindly but not expecting anything in return. That is most worrying thing for many.

Also another thing. i lived in houston before. There are lot of gujaratis and north india people there. So that's why so much crowd.

4 hours ago, Vihari said:

+1....True. This is the core principle that CBN lacking....People before tried to be nice and did encourage good leaders.... But in return what they got is abusing. all these liberal people took it granted and did free ride on those good and neutral people. Now most of them are just tilting to right wing to be conservative. Here amazing thing is that they just backs mascular leaders blindly but not expecting anything in return. That is most worrying thing for many.

Also another thing. i lived in houston before. There are lot of gujaratis and north india people there. So that's why so much crowd.

No backing right wing leaders doesn't mean they support blindly....they do expect but not for selfish gain...people who support modi want many things to be set right slowly he is doing it ....other wise sentiment cannot just sustain in long run.... 

6 hours ago, Vihari said:

BJP gathered people all across USA from 36 Indian Communities.

Archived