Bank mergers

NBK-Dravid

7 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Economy Ki emiina use vunda ?

Can't tell now itself.. We have to wait and see.. 

According to me it is benefit for employees and bad for customers as there will be less number of opportunities to customers, some branches will be closed and there will be no recruitment for some years these all are disadvantages for public

11 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Can't tell now itself.. We have to wait and see.. 

According to me it is benefit for employees and bad for customers as there will be less number of opportunities to customers, some branches will be closed and there will be no recruitment for some years these all are disadvantages for public

Thanks Brother...

Govt employees ki  no issue even when India economy is completely down, it is only public who suffers 

20 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Thanks Brother...

Govt employees ki  no issue even when India economy is completely down, it is only public who suffers 

Completely wrong statement.. 

Btw bankers are not govt employees those are only PSUs

4 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Inthaku Mundu chesaru gaa...result enti

SBI shown losses for 2 years and now it is recovered and showing positive results. 

BOB vijaya dena after merger they showed profit in the first quarter itself

5 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Completely wrong statement.. 

Btw bankers are not govt employees those are only PSUs

I am poor in this topic but are managed by Govt and salaries are based on Govt norms. 

I means to say they have unions which can go any level to get their demands full filled. 

24 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

I am poor in this topic but are managed by Govt and salaries are based on Govt norms. 

I means to say they have unions which can go any level to get their demands full filled. 

With this I agree with your statement "I am poor in this topic"

18 hours ago, NBK-Dravid said:

SBI shown losses for 2 years and now it is recovered and showing positive results. 

BOB vijaya dena after merger they showed profit in the first quarter itself

It would be take atleast 6-8 qtrs before the reality/impact is known. And this merging business kills creativity in bringing new products into the market as the Market consolidation cuts down competition as well. Now banks will start charging more for the same services and customers will suffer and there is no need to compete on charges as niche operating areas for these individual banks are not there to compete with each other.

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Banks merge ayyaka, work force ni cut down chestaaru..... 

Ex : Union bank, Andhra bank Corporation bank will have one branch each in a place. Now you can shut down 2 branches and just run the show with one branch.

But needs bigger branches and little more than 1 branch staff to service customers. It won't be loss of 2/3 but can be 30% cut down. As these are public sector banks, they will not lay them off directly, instead will move them to different functional roles where people might not succeed (like sales) easily and slowly cut down on basis of performance.

4 minutes ago, bezawadaking said:

But needs bigger branches and little more than 1 branch staff to service customers. It won't be loss of 2/3 but can be 30% cut down. As these are public sector banks, they will not lay them off directly, instead will move them to different functional roles where people might not succeed (like sales) easily and slowly cut down on basis of performance.

Cut down of work force is evident, but it will be after 3-6 months.... 

these banks don’t perform on par with private banks w.r.t FDs or LIs or Mutuals and Forex. So don’t get surprised if the work force is cut down to more than 50% after the merger. 

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Cut down of work force is evident, but it will be after 3-6 months.... 

these banks don’t perform on par with private banks w.r.t FDs or LIs or Mutuals and Forex. So don’t get surprised if the work force is cut down to more than 50% after the merger. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Banks merge ayyaka, work force ni cut down chestaaru..... 

Ex : Union bank, Andhra bank Corporation bank will have one branch each in a place. Now you can shut down 2 branches and just run the show with one branch.

Union bank andhra bank corporation mudu urban area lo tappithe vere places lo 3 pedda undavu..cut down cheyaru

SBI merger ekkada chesaru workforce cut down

Dena Vijaya Bob kuda bagane handle chesaru workforce ni

1 hour ago, Godavari said:

Union bank andhra bank corporation mudu urban area lo tappithe vere places lo 3 pedda undavu..cut down cheyaru

SBI merger ekkada chesaru workforce cut down

Dena Vijaya Bob kuda bagane handle chesaru workforce ni

If they don’t cut down, it will be really good for the employees. Can understand the situation of employees 

10 hours ago, bezawadaking said:

It would be take atleast 6-8 qtrs before the reality/impact is known. And this merging business kills creativity in bringing new products into the market as the Market consolidation cuts down competition as well. Now banks will start charging more for the same services and customers will suffer and there is no need to compete on charges as niche operating areas for these individual banks are not there to compete with each other.

:shakehands:

Excellent post brother.

Hopefully, Indian Govt lets free market take its course. Good ones survive and the rest perish. Natural order.

1 hour ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Union bank losses lo vundhi.. Andhra bank profit lo vundhi.. Rendu kalipi Andhra bank ni kuda nakinchesthunnaru.. 

Wait for another decade of BJP ruling..... India will go to d o g s! 

I agree that they are serious on things like abolishing 3-Talak, 370 etc., but growth engine of the country is put in cold storage. 

Nobody talks about make in India now as everyone from top to bottom knows that it is a utter flop!

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I agree that they are serious on things like abolishing 3-Talak, 370 etc., but growth engine of the country is put in cold storage. 

Nobody talks about make in India now as everyone from top to bottom knows that it is a utter flop!

Inko decade endhuku bro.. Ee 5 years lone jarugutadhi chustha vundandi.. 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Villa vyfalyalu kappi puchukovadaniki Pakistan medha ki war ki vellina surprise ledhu.. Aa vidham ga oka Tonic esthadu Modi.. Mana picha janalu Jai bharat mata ki jai ani slogans isthaaru.. 

Archived