Kodela - Show Room Licence cancelled

akhil ch

కోడెల హీరో షోరూమ్‌ డీలర్‌షిప్‌‌ను రవాణాశాఖ అధికారులు రద్దు చేశారు. పన్ను ఎగవేత, అవకతవకల ఆరోపణలపై అధికారులు చర్యలు తీసుకున్నారు. ఆర్టీఏ చట్టాలను ఉల్లంఘిస్తూ 576 వాహనాలను అక్రమంగా కొనుగోలుదారులకు అమ్మారంటూ విచారణలో సీఆర్టీఏ అధికారులు తేల్చారు. గౌతమ్‌ ఆటోమోటివ్స్‌ అక్రమాలను హీరో మోటార్స్‌కు కూడా సాక్ష్యాధారాలతో అందజేశారు. ఇటీవలే గుంటూరులో కోడెల కుమారుడు గౌతమ్‌ హీరో షోరూమ్‌ను సీజ్‌ చేశారు. అటు హీరో యాజమాన్యం కూడా కోడెల షోరూమ్ డీలర్ షిప్‌ను రద్దు చేసుకుంది.

Somehow I'm liking all negative news on him despite having sympathy on him. A clear case study. koduku chesevi tandri peru chedagottadam but still unable to control state lo unna tandri de thappu.  These all shows that he'll be arrested in a week or two.

Guntur varaku enduku... 

Asal ma Voorlo already established yerramsetty showroom vundhi dealer ship... Kodela don't have license here... But every month first 50 vehicles veellavi ammali... Next vallavi ammukovachu... Tat was the deal... 

Kodela chesindhi thappe ayyundochu.. ala chusukunte YCP lo andharu anthe gaa.. ayina gelicharu..

Jagan vallaki evarini emi peekalekaa kodela meedha paddaraa..

sare for suppose kodela BJP ki poyi malli License thechukunte, appudu evari meedha padatharooo..

7 hours ago, Rajesh_NBK said:

Tdp should ask kodela to resgin from party..

Idi not good, tough times lo vadileyyatam, ika paruvu etu poyindi kabatti direct elections ki duram petti nominated vi isthe chalu, eeyana total episode valla balipasuvu ayyindi eeyana kadu, it's just Cbn..... 

2 hours ago, Rajesh_NBK said:

Yes..ilantivi chillara chestalu chesi janala dagara bad avvadam Kanna pedda peddavi evadu pattinvhukodu

Public ilaanti cheap things ke ekkuva react avuthaaru... Serious crimes like (Illegal mining and quid co pro) ki evvadoo respond avvadu..

Kodela or his son might have done few mistakes but party dis-own chesukovalsina candidate aithe kadu Kodela.

And ilanti chinna chinna tax egotte evaralu cheyanollu entha mando chepandi mana DBlo koda appudu matladukundam.

Being the one from Palnadu area I look at it as YCP planned targeting from day one on Kodela to kill his credibility and make him zero, as he is the one who raised against Reddy's domination in NRT region.

19 hours ago, minion said:

Exactly. 

CBN emo manchi chesthe prajalu alochinchi votes vestharu anukunnadu ... vaallu etthi chupincharu.

You mean to say that closing corrupted companies and corrupted people is not part of manchi cheyadam?

Cant cbn include this duty as part of his manchi cheyadam 

40 minutes ago, kishbab said:

You mean to say that closing corrupted companies and corrupted people is not part of manchi cheyadam?

Cant cbn include this duty as part of his manchi cheyadam 

CBN should have done that. I have no idea why he didn't. I'm not privy to his thought process. He must have had his reasons.

I'm going to say this again ... 

Kodela son gurinchi athani agadala gurinchi naaku peddaga thelleedu ... I'm being honest here ... athani peru kuda theleedu. 

Apparently, his offspring' stupidity is what led to this ... 

I want to see Kodela given one more opportunity to clear his name ... redeem himself. 

Kodela was a decent man (atleast in my mind) ... don't desert him now.

20 hours ago, minion said:

CBN should have done that. I have no idea why he didn't. I'm not privy to his thought process. He must have had his reasons.

Now do cbn have right to say that  jagan is corrupted after all 5 years of his rule without proving single corruption. Dont say cases filed by CBI are in process.

Jagan have not done any crimes that state gvt can file case?

We shout every time cbn is clean that is why ysr cant prove anything even so many enquiries done.at least tried to prove something.but cbn even didnt put one small case against jagan except shouting laksha kotlu

BTW it is not personal thought process and personal interests.it is gvt mandatory duty to enquiry corruption.

Archived