Jagan repeating CBN's mistakes

Kumbk

I am cautiously optimistic of our chances next term looking at the way Jagga is repeating CBN's mistakes.

In the early part of CBN's last term, CBN anavasaram ga BJP ni prathi chinna dhaniki pogidi, public events lo VP gariki sanmanalu chesi, assembly lo thank you resolutions chesaru. BJP vaallu final ga hand iche timeki, mana agression in fighting didn't yield any results, because people didn't believe it.

Similarly Jagga is hugging KCR too close. In 3-4 years Jagga may have to fight against KCR and people won't believe him if such a situation arises. I am fairly confident such a situation will definitely arise. 

I frankly don't care about TG and their leaders anymore just like my lack of interest on KA, TN politics. After the next elections, we will be fully separated from TG and events there would be of 0 interest to me. For its own sake, AP should try to shield itself from TG's influence to the max. However, it may take couple of generations (25-40 years) to achieve that. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

More than Jagan, I feel what KCR has got next term ? 

Last time, he was successful in igniting the Anti Andhra feeling. Now, with his love and proximity with Jagan, how can he convince Andhra hatred Telangana public? 

Now Hindu Muslim not Andhra anymore since BJP is becoming force in tg

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

More than Jagan, I feel what KCR has got next term ? 

Last time, he was successful in igniting the Anti Andhra feeling. Now, with his love and proximity with Jagan, how can he convince Andhra hatred Telangana public? 

I think for next elections in TG bjp will be main force against them and then they have no andhra card to play against them Nd asusual baffas will use their proven tactics to win or establish themselves as main opposition 

Archived